• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Whooooo! It's been a long journey up to this point. Really happy for them!
D1rjznz.gif
This gif is amazing, lol.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking ecstatic!

These guys deserve it. Best gaming channel I've ever been subscribed to.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Easy Allies are the most positive gaming media company out there and they really deserve all the success and love they get. They don't feed off of the mistakes or negativity that can come from the industry at times like a lot of personality-driven Youtube channels and even some major news sites, instead they choose to focus on the joy the medium can bring. They provide me a nice balance for me.

Really happy they got a studio and I hope they can improve and grow all of their content moving forward.

Deleted member 17289

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Support these guys if you can, the energy and love they put into their work is contagious, so happy for them.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Where have they been working out of since they started? I would assume some small office space.

Regardless, I enjoy their game reviews and that sweet, sweet narration that goes along with them.

zthan

Oct 27, 2017
Very happy to see these guys succeed, they deserve it. Can't wait for what comes next. Congrats!

Raboon

Oct 30, 2017
I literally thought they had bought their own gaming studio until I watched the video (only watched it because the replies here didn't make any sense to me xD) I don't follow these guys but I'm happy for them, I wish them all the luck!

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'll honestly miss the garage, but especially I'll miss Sophie, I guess once they move it will be the last we see of her with the allies.

DEjMyYcVYAEa-TA.jpg

bye pupper!

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
they will do a vga show stream i'm assuming?
will probably watch it with them

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I no longer watch or read video game coverage these days. But these guys always struck me as good natured underdogs who deserved success. Glad to see they're heading in the right direction.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yay! Have followed them since GT days back in 2012 and 2013. Glad to see how far they have come. Was cool meeting them too :)

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing the "we got a studio" notification pop up made me smile. Soo happy for them. Congrats Allies.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I'll honestly miss the garage, but especially I'll miss Sophie, I guess once they move it will be the last we see of her with the allies.

DEjMyYcVYAEa-TA.jpg

bye pupper!

Ya know, I didn't even consider that. '_'
We'll probably get special guest visits or glimpses but not nearly as often as it's been now.