Easy Allies |OT2| Love & Reset

Oct 25, 2017
WE DID IT!

Though yes, I will miss not seeing the Garage except during Jones's in house streams. It gave them the PERFECT vibe for Easy Allies and I hope they're making sure the studio isn't overly clinical to keep that vibe. But they badly needed the studio, the guys were maxed out on what they could do having to drive to Jones's house every day to do something and this gives them SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more creative freedom to just have fun with stuff. I'm so happy for the guys, they deserve it.

Oct 27, 2017
It's pretty weird how proud i am of these guys and this community, i got a little emotional watching that studio video.
YAY THEY MADE IT!

Nov 5, 2017
A new studio...holy shit! Nice job patrons! Congratulations to all! 2019 is going to be epic! Going to post my favorite gif for posterity sake now!

PS: E3 2019 is going to be EPIC!!

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I know it's probably far from a priority right now, but unveiling a new logo for either the first studio stream or the 3-year anniversary would be decidedly dope.

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
So so happy for them.
Big things coming for EZA.
It’s so great seeing how their content has evolved since their inception. Seeing projects come and go, but seeing their creativity unfold into some great things for us all.