• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
may be it's just me, but I feel like the allies are so much jollier on the studio. Like they feel more free to do things and enjoy the place.

Yesteday's stream as well as last week's stream were so jolly.

chief uhu

Oct 29, 2017
I really recommend the group stream in general. Fun idea with the puppet and the tweets.
Also, the gifts were kinda crazy this week.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Those lenticular prints they got are absolutely ridic. Who made those? They also made the art?

jondgc

Oct 25, 2017
Had to go back and re-watch the "BloodyEdge" sequence from last night. Blood - you are the man, haha.

jondgc

Oct 25, 2017
People who had issues with the look of last week's podcast...please take a look at this one. Prettttty nice.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

Nov 5, 2017
I just watched the first couple of seconds of the EZA Podcast and it seems like the animations for the lower 3rds are off? Ian Hink's face is shown on the video, but his lower 3rd appears a couple of seconds after and his face transitions back to the panel in the studio. A little nit-pick, but I just wanted to point this out.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
Watching the new podcast now. Really like the light shining a different colour on the center column, and that the top of the column is cropped out, so you can't see the assymetry. All in all the Podcast is looking great!

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe now that smaller studio streams are a thing, DLC characters release streams can happen separately as a compromise?

Because Ben, Brad and Huber streaming Joker in Smash feels like something that should happen

kamen_tater

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe now that smaller studio streams are a thing, DLC characters release streams can happen separately as a compromise?

Because Ben, Brad and Huber streaming Joker in Smash feels like something that should happen
I'd rather they just stream P5 like the old Shenmue and FF7 playthroughs, especially if there is a new switch port.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
I'd rather they just stream P5 like the old Shenmue and FF7 playthroughs, especially if there is a new switch port.
Damiani streamed a large chunk of P5 just before GOTY's when it was in the running (I guess 2 years ago now).
It should still be on the EZA plays channel.

That doesn't mean there isn't a chance of Ben or Huber streaming P5 if it comes out on Switch. I still think it won't come out on Switch to be honest, I think Persona will be kept a Playstation thing and Shin Megamin Tensei a Nintendo thing as it looks almost contractually done on purpose for years now. Persona Q and Q2 don't count as it's some sort of spin-off (as a sidenote, really enjoying the Persona Q2 soundtrack which I imported a couple of weeks ago).

Last edited:

kamen_tater

Oct 27, 2017
Damiani streamed a large chunk of P5 just before GOTY's when it was in the running (I guess 2 years ago now).
It should still be on the EZA plays channel.

That doesn't mean there isn't a chance of Ben or Huber streaming P5 if it comes out on Switch. I still think it won't come out on Switch to be honest, I think Persona will be kept a Playstation thing and Shin Megamin Tensei a Nintendo thing as it looks almost contractually done on purpose for years now. Persona Q and Q2 don't count as it's some sort of spin-off (as a sidenote, really enjoying the Persona Q2 soundtrack which I imported a couple of weeks ago).
For long playthroughs, I'd much rather it be a multiple people stream, much like the streams I mentioned. If just Huber or Ben do it, I'm not as interested because, as you pointed out, Damiani already did a huge chunk of the game. The group dynamic is what makes me want these extra streams.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Finally getting around to working my way through the RE2 stream and it's so good. Watching these two just hardcore appreciating this amazing game is so wonderful.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
Lighting on the podcast this week is phenomenal. Looks so aesthetically pleasing and calming, while remaining distinctly EZA.

Oct 26, 2017
Pod looked very good this week. If they were to add anything to walls behind them I hope that they are added with zoom shots in mind. Like when it is only on Jones have something on his right/our left, like that cool signed Castlevania poster in a frame. Same for the zoom on Bosman. The cool thing about those is I am not even sure they would show up on the group shot if there was a worry that they would clutter the group shot.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't think Damiani's comments were all that strange, he clearly isn't that keen on Battle Royale and really liked TF2's campaign, it makes sense that he would be disappointed in Respawn going in this direction.

What I found more strange is this idea that adding Titans to Apex Legends is a) something that will ever happen, and b) something that would be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.