• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikpls

Oct 25, 2017
UPDbqK7.png

ePwMLUs.png

i2Mg3m1.png

RKMKkcW.png

sYuT7kW.png

zmCl48V.png

Last edited:

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Show and Stream Schedule
You can find the most recent schedule at their website, easyallies.com with times converted to your time zone. This includes an "Also in the Works" section that lists things like upcoming reviews.

Episode Playlists
For EZA's public shows and reviews, you can find specific playlists on their website by clicking the show name. Or, to view all their playlists directly on YouTube (including inactive shows), you can gohere (scroll down to load them all).

For Patreon exclusive content, you can find lists that Bloodworth maintains in this Tweet:

Q&A

Q: How can I support EZA?
You can subscribe to their YouTube channels and follow their livestreams on Twitch. You can also subscribe on Twitch (using Twitch Prime, for example) or pledge to their Patreon.

Q: I can't follow all their streams live. What's the best way to catch up?
You can always view the VODs on Twitch or you can view the archives on their second YouTube channel, Easy Allies Plays.

Q: What is Patreon?
Patreon is a crowdfunding platform like Kickstarter, but you pledge on an ongoing, monthly basis. EZA is primarily funded through Patreon so every little bit helps!

Q: Do I get rewards for pledging on Patreon?
Yes, and you can find the full list of rewards on their Patreon page. Of note, pledging $1 lets you view all their exclusive content (Cup of Jones, Spoiler Mode, and their limited-run shows). Pledging $5 allows you to submit questions and comments to the EZA Podcast and also gives you early access to this and many other shows.

Q: What else can I find at their website?
In addition to their show and stream schedule, you can also find their bios, their PO Box address if you want to send fanmail or gifts, and also text versions of their reviews.

Q: Is there an RSS feed for their audio podcast content?
If you pledge to their Patreon, you can access your private RSS link by following the directions listed here.

Q: I hear that they like to make (a lot of) bets. Is there a list of them all and the results?
Yes, Mikey Jr. has been keeping track of them here. Please let him and/or the thread know if you notice anything missing or if there are new bets.

Q: What is this Hall of Greats thing? What games have currently been inducted?
The Easy Allies Hall of Greats is EZA's very serious, very sobering take on the greatest games of all time (in their opinion). Every quarter, each Ally brings a nominee and they all debate its merits in a group livestream before voting and inducting the top two finishers. You can find the rules here, the list of nominations and winners here and the YouTube playlist of past Halls of Greats here.

Q: EZA GIFS?
Here are some. If there are any other collections, let me know and I'll add them to the list.

Q: Last and most important, who is the best Easy Ally?
The obvious answer is Sophie.

Note: Let me know if you think anything else should be included in the Q&A.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
Hyped for the charity stream! I'm probably only going to be awake for the first hour or so but damiani and Kyle playing a way out tomorrow is gonna be so crazy.

ShadyK54

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
As an FYI: the stream is late due to setup (some car troubles earlier today have led to the delay).

Same goes for this weeks podcast.

Last edited:

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This is a very underrated post and it made me laugh out loud.

But yes, I also realized that we don't really have a good EZA .gif repository. So let me know if you know of any or have any other suggestions to add to the Q&A section.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to be on the first page of the new thread... is that SO WRONG? Is it?

Okay... gotta stay on topic...

Uh...

Bosman did nothing wrong. That trial was a farce.

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
Speaking of E3 consequences, when is Brad going to whisper sweet somethings into the ears of the Allies?

Jords

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 22, 2018
New Zealand
Just a quick 5 minute logo i put together for Frame Trap, hope Ben Moore thinks its ok

xdoi3dfs.iqy.jpg

AwesomeSauce

Oct 25, 2017
That's a pretty cool and simple logo. Much better than the generic MS paint vibes the current logo gives off.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
Just a quick 5 minute logo i put together for Frame Trap, hope Ben Moore thinks its ok

xdoi3dfs.iqy.jpg
I don't understand the pancake reference, but maybe I am reading it wrong as I am not that far in learning Japanese (I started last year after finishing Persona 5 and I am slowly learning it on my own through an app). Your Katakana spell Hotto Keki as far as I can see and that means pancake (literally Hotcake). Maybe it's a reference I don't get and I am sure there are people in here that know Japanese much better than I do (it's possible I am reading it wrong), but it doesn't say hotake if that's what you meant.

I do like the design of the logo/letters itself. I remember Jones answering a question on Cup Of Jones about new logo's some time ago, but I don't remember what he said.
I want to say they weren't looking for logo's, but I can't say for sure. But it does look nice for sure.

Btw, I am sorry for being harsh on it (I do like the design itself), it's just that with learning Japanese I always try to read kana if I see then to train myself.

Last edited:

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand the pancake reference, but maybe I am reading it wrong as I am not that far in learning Japanese (I started last year after finishing Persona 5 and I am slowly learning it on my own through an app). Your Katakana spell Hotto Keki as far as I can see and that means pancake (literally Hotcake).

I do like the design of the logo/letters itself. I remember Jones answering a question on Cup Of Jones about new logo's some time ago, but I don't remember what he said.
I want to say they weren't looking for logo's, but I can't say for sure. But it does look nice for sure.
Correct hottake would be ホッタケ

Jords

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 22, 2018
New Zealand
Thanks for the feedback, as I said that was a quick mock up and I just translated Hottake. Was wanting keep same colours and style. Was trying to @ Ben Moore but did not know how.

Lexad

Nov 4, 2017
Whoo new thread. Also love Brad getting Kingdom Hearts in his little logo thing you made.

RugoUniverse

May 15, 2018
New thread, baby! About to get into the stream - going to be a fun day.

Also in the OP the description for Easy Update is perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.