• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I just watched Fiasconauts for the first time, the newest one that takes place at high school, and loved it, it was so much fun. Death on Paradise Island', to me, is not that enjoyable in comparison. What are some other episodes that are as funny as Fiasco High?
It can't be helped but the three person ones are usually a little worse.

My favorite Fiascos of all time are
HEIST!
Tallest Christmas Tree
Harvest Festival

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
482271917890600972.png

NEW STUDIO HYPE
YAS QUEEN
CONGRATS!

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
AHHHHHHH!!! So happy for them its been a journey, legit tears in my eyes at the end there.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I'm VERY happy these guys got their studio locked in! Best in the biz deserves it!!

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WE DID IT!

Though yes, I will miss not seeing the Garage except during Jones's in house streams. It gave them the PERFECT vibe for Easy Allies and I hope they're making sure the studio isn't overly clinical to keep that vibe. But they badly needed the studio, the guys were maxed out on what they could do having to drive to Jones's house every day to do something and this gives them SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more creative freedom to just have fun with stuff. I'm so happy for the guys, they deserve it.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
It's pretty weird how proud i am of these guys and this community, i got a little emotional watching that studio video.
YAY THEY MADE IT!

Nov 5, 2017
A new studio...holy shit! Nice job patrons! Congratulations to all! 2019 is going to be epic! Going to post my favorite gif for posterity sake now!

PS: E3 2019 is going to be EPIC!!

Last edited:

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Glad to see they finally closed on a studio. The first stream being Hall of Greats or GOTYs would be icing on the cake

jondgc

Oct 25, 2017
So happy for everyone! 2019 is going to be the best year yet. Congrats to the best in the biz.

Nov 5, 2017
Man, they better do a super long stream when they have moved in and celebrate the new office/studio! Just like when EZA was 1st founded.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
I know it's probably far from a priority right now, but unveiling a new logo for either the first studio stream or the 3-year anniversary would be decidedly dope.

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
It'd be awesome if there was a push to get the 52k tier full play through Friday tier this month

Then in January it'd kick in with the new studio!

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
So so happy for them.
Big things coming for EZA.
It's so great seeing how their content has evolved since their inception. Seeing projects come and go, but seeing their creativity unfold into some great things for us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.