• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry but the last two opinion yells have just been nonsense to me. I can't understand a single thing they're saying. It's white noise.

Tankard

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
OMbhkZn.gif

munchie64

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'D SAY THE JOKE IS MORE ABOUT THE POINTLESSNESS OF THE THINGS THEY ARE YELLING ABOUT, SOMETIMES TO THE POINT OF NOT EVEN BEING RELATED (SEE LAST VIDEO).

IT'S PRETTY BASIC ABSURDISM, COMPOUNDED BY THE BAD GREEN SCREEN AND WACKY EDITING. COMBINED WITH THE "BIT" LIKE NATURE OF THE CHARACTER HE PLAYS, I'D SAY THIS IS ALL AROUND PRETTY COMMON WOTH IAN'S EDITED CONTENT AND HONESTLY MOST OF THE ALLIES CONTENT PERIOD AND SO IT FEELS WEIRD THAT IT'S SINGLED OUT LATELY.

THE FACT THAT IT'S SOMEWHAT HARD TO HEAR ADDS REWATCH VALUE. THE FIRST TIME AROUND I WAS NOT SURE WHY JONES WAS ARRESTED BY THE ANIME POLICE WAS NOT APPARENT BUT IT SOON BECAME CLEAR.

AS ALWAYS YOU'RE ALL WRONG.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Saw Huber tweet this and at a quick glance I thought he was talking about Black Clover and got really excited lol. But yeah Back Cover does indeed set the anime vibes in a good way. I'm happy that Huber is now primed for Kingdom Hearts III. It's gonna be fantastic to go through multiple podcasts in January/February and have so many allies discuss it.

Perfection.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
That's so cool.
I only just watched the Until Dawn Pajama party again at Halloween this year, so they've just closed the channel recently, like in the last month. I wonder why now after all this time

Bloodworth

Oct 28, 2017
That's so cool.
I only just watched the Until Dawn Pajama party again at Halloween this year, so they've just closed the channel recently, like in the last month. I wonder why now after all this time
Because Defy is shutting down. That channel wasn't part of the IGN sale because it was home to a lot of Defy properties. It kept changing hands. From Clevver Games originally, Smosh Games started there, then Escapist News, then GT News, and finally it was GT Reviews. As a YouTube channel it was kind of a mess, and we'd always get people wondering how they were subscribed to it.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Thats interesting, but now you say that i do remember its url being smosh something.

Good to see Dark Knight doing God's work. So many good moments in that FF7 play through.

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
I probably won't post more updates after this one. If people want to see the other updates just follow my YT channel

But I got the Until Dawn & RE4 playthroughs up

I've got most of the twitch archive pulled down and will be posting them up over the holiday break when I'm off work

I'm going to get the rest of Huber's RE playthroughs, the trilogy of monopoly streams, as well as one of my favs the Life is Strange Elyse / Huber Just Played/Spoiler modes up

Have a bunch of other vids I've been holding onto that I'll get up there too

Sh1ken

Aug 15, 2018
I probably won't post more updates after this one. If people want to see the other updates just follow my YT channel

But I got the Until Dawn & RE4 playthroughs up

I've got most of the twitch archive pulled down and will be posting them up over the holiday break when I'm off work

I'm going to get the rest of Huber's RE playthroughs, the trilogy of monopoly streams, as well as one of my favs the Life is Strange Elyse / Huber Just Played/Spoiler modes up

Have a bunch of other vids I've been holding onto that I'll get up there too

Thank you so much for this! L&R

Status
Not open for further replies.