• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiggy

Oct 26, 2017
10/10 stream don't sleep on it. Prediction stream is a great new tradition. Also funny q+a this month with blood boar hunter

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
It felt good to have the group streams back and with the whole crew. Each person had at least a couple great moments.

Oct 25, 2017
My internet died almost exactly when the Wild Ones segment started and when it came back, they were mid-scream and I was so confused.

Oct 27, 2017
How come the Allies wear unique looking Easy Allies shirts but the ones on the shop page are pretty generic? I want the shirt Kyle was wearing last night.

Oct 27, 2017
You're probably not looking at the Fangamer page, which is where you can get the one Kyle has

https://www.fangamer.com/collections/easy-allies
They also have some shirts on fangamer:
https://www.fangamer.com/collections/easy-allies

You can get it there (if it's in stock)

Edit: Ninja'd apparently.
Thanks.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
Hope they do the Q&A's at the studio moving forward, the audio can be pretty poor on google hangouts and they always have the issue of someone starting to say something when someone else does.

arkon

Nov 6, 2017
Hope they do the Q&A's at the studio moving forward, the audio can be pretty poor on google hangouts and they always have the issue of someone starting to say something when someone else does.
This has been my wish for the Q&As for a while. Not sure if they all want to be hanging round the studio on Saturday mornings though, which is when they go live right?

Chuck

Oct 25, 2017
Who else's bullshit detector went off with the L&R about a 70 year old woman giving Bloodborne a 10.5/10?

🙄

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
[Redacted] changed my mind about this post.
SCRAPPY LITTLE PIGS!!!

Last edited:

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
Yup, it was supposed to. The delay was announced in October.
Yeah, it was one of many games that were announced for Feb 22nd but were then moved because Anthem was coming out on the same day. Days Gone was delayed a month and a half, while Crackdown 3 and Metro Exodus were brought forward a week (to the same day as Far Cry New Dawn, which doesn't really seem much better than just coming out alongside Anthem).

Chuck

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe it isn't a bullshit detector so much as a reflection of your prejudice? You probably shouldn't doubt people because of their age and gender... just sayin'.

You guys are pretty disappointing.
Look, I'd love to believe it was real, but it really felt like theatre, no prejudice involved.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Look, I'd love to believe it was real, but it really felt like theatre, no prejudice involved.

It felt like theater to you because she is in her 70's and female. Appreciation for Bloodborne isn't a particularly uncommon opinion among gamers. However, because she is older, and female, you feel like that opinion is simply outrageous.

It sucks to see so much disrespect here based on raw prejudice. Way to spit on the values of the Easy Allies, dude.

ShadyK54

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
EHerSZd.gif

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just saying there is probably a more reasonable way to express your feelings on the matter wIthout such aggression. Cheers.

If I'm being sincere, I am just genuinely disappointed. I'm disappointed that I was the only one here to call the two of them out for that crap, too. I am just super disappointed because I thought that this was a more welcoming community than that. I am sure I came off as aggressive, because I do find it pretty upsetting, but I didn't say anything inaccurate.

Last edited:

jondgc

Oct 25, 2017
If I'm being sincere, I am just genuinely disappointed. I'm disappointed that I was the only one here to call the two of them out for that crap, too. It is just super disappointed because I thought that this was a more welcoming community than that. I am sure I came off as aggressive, because I do find it pretty upsetting, but I didn't say anything inaccurate.

I think you can rest easy that the community is still very welcoming. Sometimes people make mistakes. Sometimes things go unnoticed. And sometimes, it's best to let things go and move past it. Anyway, no sense in derailing the thread, so have a good night!

Aadiboy

Nov 4, 2017
Feels like the Allies kind of convinced themselves that the PS5 would be announced or released this year, but I don't think either of those things are going to happen.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
Started the group stream, seems like it'll be a jolly time but two things have annoyed me right off the bat. Here they are in numbered order.

1. I'm getting annoyed with this idea that EZA have that Sea of Thieves was a complete failure. The game is still going strong, every update is free and I'm still playing it with friends quite regularly. It's fine if they tried it out and didn't like it, but it's ignorant to say that it was a flop.

2. [redacted]

Feels like the Allies kind of convinced themselves that the PS5 would be announced or released this year, but I don't think either of those things are going to happen.
Announced yes, released no.

Last edited:

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
They wouldn't announce a console this year and release it next year. They shown every indication of moving release dates of consoles closer to their announcement dates, I think Andrew House even said as much when the PS4 Pro was coming out.
Well shit that's a good point, maybe it will come out this year 0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.