• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
My payment got cancelled this month because I ran into financial issues and had to get a new credit card. Can't wait until I get my paycheck so I can resub :d

GarudaSmiles

Dec 14, 2018
I agree with the general sentiment that the group streams are more fun when they are a bit more unique than just playing the new hotness, but the DMC5 stream in particular was pretty great. I miss bets and stakes a lot. I really wish they could get back to doing more of that.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
Real shame Mysterious Monster Mash is on at the time it is, pretty much unwatchable for UK folk. Oh well, it shall have to be morning watching!

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
Real shame Mysterious Monster Mash is on at the time it is, pretty much unwatchable for UK folk. Oh well, it shall have to be morning watching!
Yeah, that's going to be impossible for Western Europe in general (it starts at 4 am in Belgium), possibly for most of Europe as a whole (I'm not sure what the timezones in Finland or the European part of Russia are, but I don't think they are 3 hours ahead of Belgium).

It doesn't help that the US switched to Summertime and Europe is switching at the end of March.

That said, it's fine with me to watch it at a later date/time anyway (even though I am probably going to have to stay out of this thread until I watched it).
It's impossible to find a time that works for the whole world anyway.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I have to believe somehow, someway, the reason the Avengers are sporting EZA colors (red, white and black) in the new trailer is because of Michael P Huber.

May 1, 2018
10 Will Ferrell movies, not Adam Sandler. Basically, that bet neutered Huber and now he only does "friendly wagers". We also haven't had a betting special since E3. The lack of bets and the repercussions for those bets have made things just a little dull. The streams are still fun, but I've really missed those bets. But, they also had the studio to setup and a ton of reviews to worry about lately so they've been busy.

Deleted member 51608

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 4, 2019
(CW sexual harassment)

After all the love the Allies, myself, and some others here have given to the Missing, this is disappointing :/

Such an important game for some very vulnerable people, it's a shame it has this association. But for the people it reached and touched I hope they don't feel bad.

I hope Swery learns from this as well. We'll see.

Just though people should know more then anything. Don't know what else to say

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
10 Will Ferrell movies, not Adam Sandler. Basically, that bet neutered Huber and now he only does "friendly wagers". We also haven't had a betting special since E3. The lack of bets and the repercussions for those bets have made things just a little dull. The streams are still fun, but I've really missed those bets. But, they also had the studio to setup and a ton of reviews to worry about lately so they've been busy.
i agree..i loved bets and Jones said on CoJ a while ago that we probably wont see other bets before E3. I mean, they could totally do one for the Google conference.

Gambit

Oct 27, 2017
i agree..i loved bets and Jones said on CoJ a while ago that we probably wont see other bets before E3. I mean, they could totally do one for the Google conference.

He said that Monday and during the DMCV stream Tuesday he and Kyle made a bet. Really looking forward to that Kingdom Hearts 3 cutscene now.

I guess he meant actual betting specials.

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
I've got my clip submitted and as much as I love porky pig hijinks rinnerson and I had to pull out some deeper cuts from one of our packages.

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
Hopefully someone submits that bit from the 2019 Predictions video where Kyle impersonates David Cage. (It's from the 'Wild Ones' section)

Jords

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 22, 2018
New Zealand
Anyone else looking forward to box peek wrapping up? Love the show bit man oh man it's time consuming for Kyle. When my Pokémon question got answered on COJ I was very sad.

munchie64

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damn I've watched every group stream. There are so many possible moments and right now is where I can't think of any!

Oct 27, 2017
I submitted the ending of the trial of Kyle Bosman.

If i could submit more i would have put (be my guest if you have no inspiration):
- The tetris song 'Hey Joey'
- EZ Update 'dont laugh challenge'

arkon

Nov 6, 2017
If I were going to submit something I might submit the ending to the Mario Kart 64 tournament featuring Bosman and Damiani. So many different reactions all captured in those last few moments of the tournament. Still my favourite tournament to date and one of my most favourite EZA moments.

Last edited:

flare

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If I were going to submit something I might submit the ending to the Mario Kart 64 tournament featuring Bosman and Damiani. So many different reactions all captured in those last few moments of the tournament. Still my favourite tournament to date and of my favourite EZA moments.
That's a good one.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
Been a hoot going clip hunting and remembering some incredible moments.

Ben Moore: "It's colour-coded, you fools!"

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm gonna submit the Fast and the Furious joke from the Easy Update Laugh Challange. That's some top tier comedy.

Wiggy

Oct 26, 2017
i submitted the time Jones thougt he beat blood at a snow boarding game but was looking at the wrong screen

ShadyK54

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
If I were going to submit something I might submit the ending to the Mario Kart 64 tournament featuring Bosman and Damiani. So many different reactions all captured in those last few moments of the tournament. Still my favourite tournament to date and one of my most favourite EZA moments.

I absolutely love Huber's reaction when Damiani stands up.

"He juST WAAALKS AWAYYY!"

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017

I question if any of my favorite GB games will make this list... Kid Dracula is probably the best game on the console (it is the best version of that game), but I feel like this list isn't going to have a lot of deep cuts (most people are pretty oblivious of the best games on the console). We will see... I will happily eat crow if I am wrong.

*edit*
It was far worse than I could have possibly imagined. That is the basic bitch's guide to the Game Boy library. At least they managed to include the obligatory classics, even if they missed most of the best games on the console.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.