• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
This is a problem that's also present in Twitch chat all the time: It's totally fine if you don't notice any audio problems on your setup. That doesn't mean they don't exist.

Oh I'm not saying they dont exist, it's just confusing to me how the sound can be so different if we're watching the same stream.

Oct 27, 2017

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh I'm not saying they dont exist, it's just confusing to me how the sound can be so different if we're watching the same stream.

It's very dependant on audio hardware. You'd be surprised at how low the range can be on some equipment, even high end "gamer" headsets and speakers.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely incredible Direct. The AC delay really sucks though. I needed that game this year. :(

I fully believe we play as Zelda in this BOTW sequel. We arent seeing Link use magic in that trailer, we are seeing him getting possessed/controlled by that green energy that is used to resurrect Ganon. You then play as Zelda to save Link for the first time ever.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Really appreciate the setup and quality for this year. Too bad everything is kinda meh this year in terms of conferences minus Nintendo and Square.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
It's weird, I am now listening to their Nintendo coverage and I didn't hear the audio thing over speakers, but I heard it over headphones.
I honestly have heard this type of thing before on groupstreams, but not as bad. I think it started from when they got their compressor actually.
Especially when Jones is unwrapping gifts. Crumpling noises like plastic foil or giftwrap or chips bags will make a smiliar ""robotlike"/electronic sounding distorted noise since a couple of months.

I'm glad they got it fixed though (even though I sometimes still hear it a bit on Ben's mic). I think it's the way the compressor is set up.

Last edited:

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Do they typically do all the uploads to youtube at the end of the night? I was watching GB so missed their reactions to the Nintendo direct and the twitch vod is constantly buffering for me.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Do they typically do all the uploads to youtube at the end of the night? I was watching GB so missed their reactions to the Nintendo direct and the twitch vod is constantly buffering for me.

Just whenever Blood can get to it, so yeah, tonight/after impressions I bet

MangoUltz

Mar 24, 2019
Time difference is really killing me, so much content to catch up on. Just did Nintendo and about to start SE and then the podcast. Whew.

EZA knocking it out of the park.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
It seems like a waste of Kyle's time and talents to have him simply announce the host coming out at the E3 Coliseum once every half hour or so. But I guess he loves doing it for some reason, so oh well.

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
It seems like a waste of Kyle's time and talents to have him simply announce the host coming out at the E3 Coliseum once every half hour or so. But I guess he loves doing it for some reason, so oh well.

My unfounded and uninformed theory is that, besides Kyle enjoying the gig and getting a chance to hone a different skill set, it's also a small way for Keighley to either A) keep the number of crew members down or B) add a little extra on top of Kyle's wage because he likes the dude.

Oct 25, 2017
Not to mention him not being around for the Nintendo reactions for the past two years has been a big bummer. I'm sure the money is nice and living in LA off of a Patreon can't be the most comfortable way to go, so I get it. Still sucks.

jondgc

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen Blood so animated as the moment of that Mana Collection announcement. That cracked me up! We might need it turned into a "BloodPog" emote.

Oct 25, 2017
Same. I have a Switch and apart from the BOTW sequel, it felt really underwhelming for me. Lots of old franchises stuff that i dont care about. Would have hoped for Mario Oddysey 2

The good thing about Nintendo is that you kinda know what you are getting with them.

Pokemon is decades old.
We are on Smash 5.
Animal Crossing X.
Mario Kart 10.
Mario Party 11.
etc etc.

You know what you are getting with a Nintendo console. I could already predict that the Switch wouldn't be for me, and I'm gonna go ahead and guess Switch 2 won't be for me either.

Thats why I really hope 1 day they do Cloud Streaming for their games. I'd gladly pay for just the Mario games.

Oct 25, 2017
Have to wonder if Huber will put DrDisrespect's cameo in his Syndrome episode now that DrDisrespect's been banned from Twitch for definitively proving he's kind of an asshole.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
Why weren't Huber and Kyle there for the Nintendo Direct?

I mean that was the number one conference of E3 and I was looking forward to their reactions in real time :(

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I mean that was the number one conference of E3 and I was looking forward to their reactions in real time :(

kyle not, and I don't think he has ever been on the E3 nintendo directs, he always have stuff to do on the E3 coliseum side, and I don't think huber was there neither.

Bloodworth

Oct 28, 2017

Kyle is working with Keighley. Huber wants to be on the show floor as soon as doors open to shoot Syndrome. Nintendo's schedule doesn't allow us to cover it and get to E3 on time.

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
Cyberpunk Keanu reactions vid now at 617K views, the 5th highest viewed EZA video in history.

EDIT: To give you an idea of the pace, in the last 7 minutes it went up to 620K.

Last edited:

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Being a celebrity kinda makes it more appealing to a larger group of people I suppose.

Will most likely be their most viewed reaction which is kinda nuts.
it also helps that for some reason cyberpunk 2077 is just huge on youtube, both this trailer and the gameplay trailer demo last year have millions and millions of views, the E3 trailer has 8.1M and the gameplay demo 16M, there is a huge audience for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.