• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Hastily edited over Nikpls' picture from the OP:

48534039976_52d66c08b7_b.jpg
Nice! Just missing mysterious monsters

They're all winners. Really strong line-up.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
One unfortunate consequence of what's happening: there are now only two Easy Allies show that air every single week (Easy Update and EZA Podcast). This is down from the previous four (EZA Podcast, Easy Update, Huber Syndrome, and Tabletop Escapades).

Nice! Just missing mysterious monsters

They're all winners. Really strong line-up.

I felt like I was forgetting something. Thanks. Changed out the photo now. :)

Last edited:

MarcoGorgar

Oct 27, 2017
Rio de Janeiro
Forgot about weekly clips. It would be literally perfect for all the new multi ally streams. Much more likely for clip worthy stuff to happen and no way to realistically keep up with all of them and the memes they eventually spawn. Very weird omission, especially with Sleuth's cancellation.

I agree about Weekly Clips. It just doesn't make sense they don't use this segment much harder now, since we will have much more streamings. I liked almost everything they announced, but I was pretty disappointed about Weekly Clips that you explained so well, and their lack of commitment to the top 10. They could have done so many different things... but its okay...

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
the only realistic things i want now:
- edit and put the multiple allies stream on the main channel
- friend code only after directs or major news
- brad show (what has he been up to? new retro?)

Aug 13, 2019
Not liking that rebranded version of Group Stream Selection Commitee got bumped from 2$ a month to 15$ a month. I would have been comfortable to up my pledge to 7-10 dollars per month. But 15 bucks is too much for me.

Otherwise, good stuff. Regular Don's Design Labs and Don't Skips got me hyped!

Elfforkusu

Oct 25, 2017
GUNDAM!

GUNDAM!

GUNDAM!

e: weekly clips would be great, but I also understand why they don't want to commit to it. It'd be cool if the community could do it somehow, but I'm not sure what that process looks like (except for having one person volunteer and then unfairly waiting for them to burn out on it)

Last edited:

EarthPainting

Oct 26, 2017
Town adjacent to Silent Hill
I didn't expect Tabletop Escapades to return, but it is unfortunate there they didn't add another podcast-friendly show to the lineup. I mainly consume EZA during my commute to work, and have to make time for anything else.

I do like the sound of more regular Don't Skips and Don's Design Labs. Together We RPG seems like it'd be something up my alley too.

Aug 13, 2019
the only realistic things i want now:
- edit and put the multiple allies stream on the main channel

Since they are going to upload those streams to Easy Allies Plays, they should at least consider bringing "EZA Clips" back.

Now that they are increasing their streaming output, they should find a way to promote them. Weekly "EZA Clips" did that.

Edit. And obviously they should consider Instagram etc.

e: weekly clips would be great, but I also understand why they don't want to commit to it. It'd be cool if the community could do it somehow, but I'm not sure what that process looks like (except for having one person volunteer and then unfairly waiting for them to burn out on it)

If they are ever going to hire a tenth Ally (editor / backstage technician), EZA Clips should be in his/her's job description.

Last edited:

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Do you mean an extra friend code for announcements? Or less friend code overall?

If you mean less, then why?
most of the shows feel a little stretched, speculating about things to fill time and not because they are interesting or realistic. there just isn't enough nintendo news to have a good nintendo news pod on a schedule. i'd much rather have damiani do another pod/project and do friend code when there is actual news. restructuring the pod into something a little different would be fine too.

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
Are you talking about the Patreon-exclusive shows? Because those will still continue. Their next one is Together We RPG.

Oh really? Damn I was sure I read in their release on Patreon that going forward no shows will be locked behind only delayed. I must have read wrong!

EDIT: From their Patreon:

We're taking the time to develop new shows and to bring back some of our past series, which we'll outline below. In the past, most of our shows have been tied to explicit dollar amounts on Patreon, but this will no longer be the case. In fact, we're removing all goals from our Patreon entirely

Does this not imply that no shows will be Patreon exclusive? Maybe just the one show is Patreon exclusive? Because as far as I can read it's the only one that mentions being exclusive to Patreon. The rest just mention delays. If so I think that would be ok.

Last edited:

MangoUltz

Mar 24, 2019
I've only read the patreon post and I can't watch the video until tonight but I'm really happy with these changes. Huber's new show in particular sounds amazing and streams with multiple Allies is the ideal.

I'll be upping to Stream Team tier today.

Aug 13, 2019
Does this not imply that no shows will be Patreon exclusive?
Nope. Just that the Patreon Goals got removed (Studio, Full Playthrough Fridays, Live Guest Show etc).

Kyle specifically said that going forward they are going to use Patreon Exclusive Shows to see what works. Good one's (like Achieve It Yourself) will continue as a public shows, us patron's get to keep the baddies :)

But what happened to Full Playthrough Fridays? Was it cancelled or are we going to get also one FDF per month?

Edit. Nevermind, found it.

We won't be laying out a schedule for full playthroughs, but we will do them for games we're excited to play together such as Man of Medan.

Last edited:

Elfforkusu

Oct 25, 2017
I will say that I'm glad they removed the goals from the patreon, and think it sort of represents a maturity of EZA as a business that's encouraging to see.
EDIT: From their Patreon:

Does this not imply that no shows will be Patreon exclusive? Maybe just the one show is Patreon exclusive? Because as far as I can read it's the only one that mentions being exclusive to Patreon. The rest just mention delays. If so I think that would be ok.
"no goals" just means no shows/etc are tied to hitting a dollar number each month. Doesn't say anything about Patreon exclusivity (and I believe what they said is that their "pilot season" of some of their new shows will stay exclusive)

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
Nope. Just that the Patreon Goals got removed (Studio, Full Playthrough Fridays, Live Guest Show etc).

Kyle specifically said that going forward they are going to use Patreon Exclusive Shows to see what works. Good one's (like Achieve It Yourself) will continue as a public shows, patron's get to keep the baddies :)
"no goals" just means no shows/etc are tied to hitting a dollar number each month. Doesn't say anything about Patreon exclusivity (and I believe what they said is that their "pilot season" of some of their new shows will stay exclusive)

Ah fair enough I will watch it later to better understand! Thanks for the clarification!

Regardless though it appears some more shows will be coming over for no patrons so hopefully my friends stick with them!

Personally I think everything outlined just about sounds awesome so can't wait for to see what's cooking! More group streams instead of solos to me is perfect.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
I get that people are sad about Tabletop Escapades, but talk about a niche show! 80+ episode seasons, incredibly impenetrable show. There was no way I was going to get into it, and I'm a huge EZA fan! Think about how more casual EZA fans felt. Occasional Board Game Show is absolutely for the best. Yeah, I do wish it was more frequent, but if it means we're getting great quality, I'm happy.
I get that it's only anecdotal and I'm only talking about one person, but a friend of mine started watching EZA because I talked to him about TTE. I believe he watched all of them, but he might have stopped in season 2 somewhere, I haven't talked to him about it a lot any more. He for sure watched the first season and I know he started the second one. He also was a patron at one time, but I don't know if he still is.

So it's certainly not impossible for people who don't even know EZA to watch and catch up to TTE, let alone fans. But I do see why it's a difficult show to keep up with as it has a lot of episodes.

But I get where you come from. I am sad to see it go, but I understand why and I think the Board Game show is a great idea that can work really well.

Again, I don't really have too much to complain about with the changes. I probably won't have time to watch the extra streams, but I'm glad they are there for the people who were asking for it. I almost certainly won't have time to watch the Gundam streams, but I know it's a favourite (I believe I watched a part of it once and I understand why).

The changes only had one major downside for me (the podcast time) but I'm sure I will get used to fitting it in my schedule (I still think it might lose them Patreon money, but maybe it cancels out with the people who like the change). The cut shows are a bummer, but I expected that there was a chance of them going away, so it doesn't sting too much (TTE stings the worst even though I new there was a possibility it could be axed).

I do think they are mainly positive changes. So I'm happy about it.

Last edited:

Ddalgi

Aug 7, 2019
Very happy with the changes and announcements. The only thing I'm sad that it's not returning, are the EZA Weekly Clips. But this already exists on a different channel, so it's not the worst thing in the world.

Especially happy about the Gundam Streams coming back, as well as the return of Achieve It Yourself and the good decision to make it public to everyone. Especially Gundam Streams were something I really did not see coming back, so that was the biggest surprise for me. For the shows that got cancelled, I get it. The decision made sense and I think the new shows announced do compensate those to some degree.

I think the Board Game Show sounds very exciting, although every 3 months (or so) sounds very brutal. I'm sure it will be more than 4 episodes in a year though.
The return of Don's Design Lab is fantastic, and I'm glad Don't Skip will be more frequent. Huber's new show sounds very fun and I'm glad it will be an edited show.

More streams is interesting. I will definitely not watch them frequently, but in general it's great to see the Allies playing more games together and I will try to watch it now and then, depending on the Game and the time available to me.

I was hoping to see something from Brad, but he did announce that he is planning something, so that's okay. Looking forward to all of these shows and anything else that gets announced in the next weeks/months. Really good step overall.

Oct 28, 2017
Board Game Show. YES!

Every 3 months?!?!?!?! WOOF!

Edit: Huber's Prison of Love is a great idea. If anyone can make someone love a game it's Michael Huber. Expect to see Bosman with Link to the Past and Bioshock. What other games do Allies legitimately hate?

Rezbit

Oct 26, 2017
Changes sound pretty good to me.

I've never watched Tabletop, but I was hoping they would do some shorter RPG stuff, I see stuff like Cyberpunk has been suggest a lot etc. I like the idea of the board games, although every 3 months is a preeeetty big gap.

I actually like their top 10s, but I can see why they dropped it if they thought it never really moved the needle. Especially with the saturation of top 10s on the internet, not a whole lot of interesting top 10s left to be honest.

I like the added flexibility, just a little concerned with no goals at all it won't give people that incentive to push a little bit- maybe even some farfetched ones like "send two Allies to Gamescom/TGS" would have been cool.

Either way, happy to keep this journey going with the gang.

DannyVice

Oct 25, 2017
Man, all i wanted was the Full Playthroughs...I feel i been waiting since they closed GT and it was a goal and now just removed. It was my hope when i became a Patreon for Easy Allies. I totally get that it will be more multiple ally streams now, but hours a week just playing a single game for a couple hours doesn't give me too much. The Final Fantasy 7 stream for example from GT days was so legendary and i feel it's a bit lacking. Also the Settle It, RE2 playthrough and so on has been so cozy. But but, guess i'll cross my fingers for more in the future - but it not being a guarrented weekly/monthly thing is a bit dissapointing :(

Otherwise sounds like a good list of changes!

chief uhu

Oct 29, 2017
Fully on board with the changes, especially more streams with more than one ally and a bigger focus on Don't Skip (which I think is a great type of video to share with friends, the Hollow Knight one I did send to some friends who now watch EZA on occasion). Also, Gundam streams are back, which were my favorite background while working for the university.

Seeing Game Sleuth (which brought me to GT back in the day) and TTE go hurts, but it is more than understandable. The board game show sounds like a good substitute for the latter, though, and knowing the Allies, "doing AT LEAST" one of those every 3 months, should be more tabletop content that I can handle.

Phendrana

Oct 26, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I think they overemphasized the streaming side on their presentation too much, because if you really think about it we're getting more short-form edited content with:
Eh....I'm not seeing it. Most of what you've mentioned are either infrequent shows, or ones that almost definitely won't be short-form. Several of them will probably still be in a 'stream' format even if they aren't necessarily live, too.

But if you look at what we're getting on a weekly basis, it's almost all streams. In addition to the group stream, we now have a weekly Huber & Damiani stream, a weekly Blood, Ben and Brad stream, a weekly Kyle/Jones stream and a weekly Monster Hunter stream. Plus irregular Ian/Don streams, synth streams, a monthly patreon-selected game stream and probably more I'm forgetting.

I definitely don't think they overemphasised it, lol.

Oct 26, 2017
Eh....I'm not seeing it. Most of what you've mentioned are either infrequent shows, or ones that almost definitely won't be short-form. Several of them will probably still be in a 'stream' format even if they aren't necessarily live, too.

We'll have to wait and see but:
Huber new show is confirmed shortform and edited by Don

Don's Design Lab will follow the same flow as before, so confirmed edited. It will be a little bigger so let's see how tight that edit will be.

Don't skip is coming back regularly, edited and shortform.

Achieve it yourself: shortform and edited

Occasional boardgame show: super edited. Low number of episodes primarily because they intend for the edit to be top notch

We rpg together I'm not sure but it should follow the structure of the previous patreon exclusive shows. It's done by Ian so I expect an edit.

Also, Mysterious Monsters: edited.

No new longform podcast/discussions announced.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Small nitpick: I hope that in Thursday's developer showcase for Remnant they don't go "hey, congrats on being acquired by THQ Nordic" because that could be quite the shitshow, tbh. They shouldn't even mention it, considering the game is 100% independent from them.

Edit: nevermind, the one coming is from perfect world so it shouldn't even be brought up

Aug 13, 2019
But if you look at what we're getting on a weekly basis, it's almost all streams. In addition to the group stream, we now have a weekly Huber & Damiani stream, a weekly Blood, Ben and Brad stream, a weekly Kyle/Jones stream and a weekly Monster Hunter stream. Plus irregular Ian/Don streams, synth streams, a monthly patreon-selected game stream and probably more I'm forgetting.

You forgot occasional Full Playthrough Friday streams.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium

I definitely don't think they overemphasised it, lol.
I don't watch a lot of streams either, but I don't have a problem with that. I just don't watch the video if I don't find the time or it doesn't interest me.
I'm sure there will be plenty of content to watch from EZA (there isn't a lot of cut content and almost all of it has a replacement). They really couldn't add another podcast. I love the podcasts they produce, but they have plenty of them.

They just listened to the polls/surveys and listened to what most people were asking for (if they wanted to do it of course). I think they nailed it for the most part comparing to what I know people were asking for on here.

Edit:
I also don't completely understand what you mean by "stream" as far as the shows go. You want fully edited content (so not like Fiasconauts, the podcasts or TTE)? Those take a lot more time and effort to produce (see Box Peek), which makes it more likely for people to burn out on them. They also talked about more Patreon Exclusive shows that might become regular shows on youtube if they do well.

The thing is that their Twitch is doing really well and they have some income from Twitch as well to supplement Patreon. I totally understand they focus on "real" streams if a lot of people were asking for it.

Last edited:

Phendrana

Oct 26, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
We'll have to wait and see but:
Again...if you look at what we're getting on a consistent, weekly basis, the new streaming ventures absolutely dominates their output. Most of what you keep mentioning are either infrequent, only back for a limited run, or will likely be more or less a stream anyway even if they aren't live.
  • Achieve It Yourself is just getting another eight episodes, right? I do like it, but it's not going to be a regular show unlike all of the new streaming projects they've announced.

• Don's Design lab is almost definitely going to be infrequent. They even say as much in the Phase 4 patreon post.

• Together We RPG will presumably be a stream, if only because it seems to be heavily involving patron input, and I imagine it would be easier to do that live.

• Occasional Boardgame Show is once every three months atm.

• Don't Skip coming back is cool, but I'd be very surprised if it's a weekly show. If the new run is anything like the previous episodes, then they'd require almost as much effort as a review.
You forgot occasional Full Playthrough Friday streams.
And Gundam streams.

Bulby

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Berlin
Was hoping for a more regular spoiler mode/pop culture discussion show. One thing KF is killing is their movie review series, which is NOT what I would want EZA to just rip off. But a commitment to a bi-monthly movie or series review show would have been interesting to me at least.

But Im old and I guess streaming is where it is at right now.

Oct 26, 2017
Again...if you look at what we're getting on a consistent, weekly basis, the new streaming ventures absolutely dominates their output. Most of what you keep mentioning are either infrequent, only back for a limited run, or will likely be more or less a stream anyway even if they aren't live

Sure, I'll concede. I just prefer the variety to weeklyness.

I'll put it this way: Every week we'll get many interesting things plus the podcast.

I don't think streaming dominates their output. Only if you consider hours of video. Work and effort I'd say they are putting more into the shows. They need more production and editing time into them

Bloodworth

Oct 28, 2017
The streaming plans are more of a shift in how we're streaming. The schedule's been a bit light recently, but the plan from the start was always for everyone to have a stream during the week. Now we're basically just shifting away from doing those by ourselves to doing them together. Maybe that will result in more stream time overall, but I don't think it will be a huge increase.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
can't wait for the Occasional Board Game Show

i hope they occasionally play simpler games, like The Game of Life or Monopoly, but i love the more complex games too

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
I just noticed the video is up on youtube.
So for the people who want to watch the announcement (taken from the groupstream)

I am glad I stayed up after 4 am for this even though it was probably a bad decision health wise and I overslept somewhat, but what can you do (the announcement was a bit longer than I anticipated).

Phendrana

Oct 26, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I don't watch a lot of streams either, but I don't have a problem with that. I just don't watch the video if I don't find the time or it doesn't interest me.
Yeah, I don't watch videos of things that I'm not interested in either. I was just disagreeing with the person who was implying that EZA announced new short-form edited content on anywhere near the same level as they did for new streams.

I'm sure there will be plenty of content to watch from EZA (there isn't a lot of cut content and almost all of it has a replacement). They really couldn't add another podcast. I love the podcasts they produce, but they have plenty of them.
Uh...I didn't want another podcast? I was hoping for more short-form (10-30 minutes) weekly content, ideally with bits - think something like Final Bosman (but obviously not that because Kyle clearly has no interest in it).

So I can't say that I'm not disappointed by the Phase 4 plans, because as others here were mentioning just before the Patreon Survey was posted - I have been feeling a bit underwhelmed by EZA this year, and I was looking forward to this in the hopes that the restructuring would make excited again. But almost none of the new stuff appealed to me.

Granted, hopefully this will re-energize the Allies in general anyway, and solve the issue I was having.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
Yeah, I don't watch videos of things that I'm not interested in either. I was just disagreeing with the person who was implying that EZA announced new short-form edited content on anywhere near the same level as they did for new streams.

Uh...I didn't want another podcast? I was hoping for more short-form (10-30 minutes) weekly content, ideally with bits - think something like Final Bosman (but obviously not that because Kyle clearly has no interest in it).

So I can't say that I'm not disappointed by the Phase 4 plans, because as others here were mentioning just before the Patreon Survey was posted - I have been feeling a bit underwhelmed by EZA this year, and I was looking forward to this in the hopes that the restructuring would make excited again. But almost none of the new stuff appealed to me.

Granted, hopefully this will re-energize the Allies in general anyway, and solve the issue I was having.
Ok, I think I now better understand what type of content you wanted to see. I still think some cool shows will come out of the Patreon exclusive shows, but they obviously won't be weekly.

The problem with what you are asking for is that it takes a lot of time and creativity to create weekly shows like that (see Box Peek). They were able to do those at GT because they had a big crew surrounding them, but my guess is it won't be as easy at EZA.

I love that type of content as well, but from what I hear Final Bosman took more-or-less a week to create, same with the original Mandatory Update. Which is very difficult to maintain over the years and it creates crunch and stress. It just takes a lot more time to produce compared to streams or other types of content. That being said, I would love to see a show like that (even though I would be fine with monthly).

But I understand where you are coming from. I hope you will find enough shows you like to keep watching EZA.

Last edited:

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
can't wait for the Occasional Board Game Show

i hope they occasionally play simpler games, like The Game of Life or Monopoly, but i love the more complex games too

*gag*

Please, there are so many modern board games we really don't need them to waste a quarterly show playing old, busted crap.

That's like asking the allies under the old group stream schedule to once a month play nothing but classic atari 2600 games. Let old busted stuff stay in the past.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
*gag*

Please, there are so many modern board games we really don't need them to waste a quarterly show playing old, busted crap.

That's like asking the allies under the old group stream schedule to once a month play nothing but classic atari 2600 games. Let old busted stuff stay in the past.
Their monopoly streams are legendary though (and I personally still like Monopoly), but I get where you are coming from (since it will only be 4 times a year). I'm fine with whatever boardgame they can find. There are plenty of good ones I never even heard of.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Their monopoly streams are legendary though (and I personally still like Monopoly), but I get where you are coming from (since it will only be 4 times a year). I'm fine with whatever boardgame they can find. There are plenty of good ones I never even heard of.

Stuff I'd rather see the allies play and would fit their style well

Coop games like Pandemic, Forbidden Island, and Dead of Winter

Social Deduction games like One Night Ultimate Werewolf, Deception Murder in Hongkong, and Insider

Deckbuilders like Marvel Legendary, Clank, and Thunderstone Quest

Party games like Telestrations, Just One, or Codenames

A lot of the games I mentioned above can support a larger player count and they all have lots of interaction between the players. Since phase 4 of eza is pushing a focus of more allies on screen together doing things, looking for boardgames that do >5 players well is a must for this board game show. Yes I know some of the games above cap at 4 players (pandemic needs the expansions for 5-6 as an example), they're still better, modern games the allies should be trying both for their own knowledge and for the audiences.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
I am genuinely very happy with a lot of these changes. Especially with the inclusion of Don's Design Lab. However, I am a little bummed out that Game Sleuth being put down. I know it was inevitable. I know everyone saw it coming. I also think the reasoning makes a lot of sense. However, it was an excellent show, and I always felt like it was a prestige show.

Once again, I get it. I think it had to happen. However, in my ideal EZA that show would be on the docket.

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018
I'm disappointed Game Sleuth is gone. They were among the most watched videos on YouTube and usually had a nice length.

I honestly don't care about the streams, watching someone play FFXIV constantly isn't interesting to me. They are also mostly on times not suited for someone living in Europe

Was really hoping for more scripted/shorter shows and less streams. Europeans are getting the short stick with phase 4

Oct 27, 2017
I'm disappointed Game Sleuth is gone. They were among the most watched videos on YouTube and usually had a nice length.

I honestly don't care about the streams, watching someone play FFXIV constantly isn't interesting to me. They are also mostly on times not suited for someone living in Europe

Was really hoping for more scripted/shorter shows and less streams. Europeans are getting the short stick with phase 4
There is more scripted/shorter shows aswell..

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017

So, while I am not a huge fan of the individual streams (though I do like to jump in on some of Blood and Ben streams), this is what a lot of people were hoping for with the studio. More in studio collaborations. Individual streams are never quite as compelling (though they have their own intimate appeal), but those streams with multiple allies can have a lot more of an appeal.

Also, they did mention that they were streaming more stuff at a time that would work better for Europe.

Mario Bilo

trying to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Jan 7, 2018
It kinda feels like the EZA playing to their hardcore rather than focusing on a new people discovering them and that's kinda disappointing. Having more streams which tend to pull about 1k people live and maybe another 8 or 9k on YouTube seems like a really weird move unless you're basically just trying to focus on your hardest of hardcore fanbase . Which is a fine strategy but not one I expected from them.

I always viewed GT and later EZA as people creating shows. Got into them by watching Final Bosman and later started giving the rest of their shows a chance and it was honestly quite great. Even with the move to the garage and having to do more long form podcasts from logistical and economic reasons I felt that the essence of any I liked these guys stayed. Now the focus seems very much on satisfying the chat and the twitch audience which I really don't care. However, like I said it is an announcement that plays very well in the EZA hardcore community so at least there are people who are excited about this.

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018
It kinda feels like the EZA playing to their hardcore rather than focusing on a new people discovering them and that's kinda disappointing. Having more streams which tend to pull about 1k people live and maybe another 8 or 9k on YouTube seems like a really weird move unless you're basically just trying to focus on your hardest of hardcore fanbase . Which is a fine strategy but not one I expected from them.

I always viewed GT and later EZA as people creating shows. Got into them by watching Final Bosman and later started giving the rest of their shows a chance and it was honestly quite great. Even with the move to the garage and having to do more long form podcasts from logistical and economic reasons I felt that the essence of any I liked these guys stayed. Now the focus seems very much on satisfying the chat and the twitch audience which I really don't care. However, like I said it is an announcement that plays very well in the EZA hardcore community so at least there are people who are excited about this.

I agree, I wonder if it was wise decision to do a survey amongst your patreon subscribers. I honestly can't see these plans as something that will attract new patreons. If anything I'm wondering why I still should pledge for 5 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.