• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weebro

Banned
Nov 7, 2018
Damiani cracking neighbor wifi passwords like an elite hacker!

GIF-Hacker.gif

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
Nice to see the Monster Hunter review up, but what happened to Astral Chain and Gears 5 (waiting for multiplayer, maybe)? These are big releases, and nothing from EZA.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
Wow. Nintendo didn't give them a code? That's cold.
Nintendo US are more paranoid since there were some rips leaked from a reviewer a couple of years ago if I'm not mistaken.
So they are more strict compared to Nintendo Europe as far as who get's a code and who doesn't (not 100% sure if that still is the reason)

I believe Blood also said on here that it depends on the game. For some of them they do get codes before it releases and for some they don't.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Real talk, when are the allies going to fix the framerate on their picture-in-picture stream? It has been borked for months.

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
Nintendo US are more paranoid since there were some rips leaked from a reviewer a couple of years ago if I'm not mistaken.
So they are more strict compared to Nintendo Europe as far as who get's a code and who doesn't (not 100% sure if that still is the reason)

I believe Blood also said on here that it depends on the game. For some of them they do get codes before it releases and for some they don't.

Ah right. I remember that leak debacle. A few bad apples ruin the batch.

Ddalgi

Aug 7, 2019
That Nintendo Direct + Banjoo Kazooie Video was really a lot of fun and the Allies Reaction was great. Really enjoyed all of this a lot. Thanks !

RugoUniverse

May 15, 2018
Mightily happy with that Direct, so many things in there for me. Say what you will about Terry, that Smash trailer was pure nostalgic joy.

Ddalgi

Aug 7, 2019
I havent even finished the video, but I'm confident enough to say that Don's Design Lab is one of my favorite thing that EZA has put out so far. I'm having way too much fun with it.

MarcoGorgar

Oct 27, 2017
Rio de Janeiro
I havent even finished the video, but I'm confident enough to say that Don's Design Lab is one of my favorite thing that EZA has put out so far. I'm having way too much fun with it.

YES!

It was magical. I swear I felt like seeing Easy Allies for the first time. That's precisely why I'm concerned about the amount they currently have on Patreon: $ 47,951
PLEASE, anyone who can increase at least $ 1 in your pledge would be absolutely fantastic. Game Informer has already suffered a major blow, we need to do what we can to keep Easy Allies healthy. Hug to everyone.

Ragnar

Oct 28, 2017
It was magical. I swear I felt like seeing Easy Allies for the first time. That's precisely why I'm concerned about the amount they currently have on Patreon: $ 47,951
PLEASE, anyone who can increase at least $ 1 in your pledge would be absolutely fantastic. Game Informer has already suffered a major blow, we need to do what we can to keep Easy Allies healthy. Hug to everyone.
I'm going to increase my pledge for a few reasons.
  • Because of how much cumulative enjoyment I've gotten from EZA over the years
  • Because I think that phase four is doing great things, with more allies streaming together being the main one
  • Because a lot of what I like about EZA right now has been made possible because of the studio and I'd like it to stay

Oct 25, 2017
YES!

I hope the amount of work that was obviously put into this episode inspires the other new shows to aim high as well. Not that they haven't been great before, but I feel like this is on a whole other level. Really did feel like a something truly new from the Allies. Seriously, great job everyone involved.

Oct 27, 2017
That Don's Design Lab was honestly one of the best produced vids of EZA ever. Amazing work and great editing. I absolutely adored it!

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Brad just said on stream he's reviewing Gears.

Also, if the next season of "Achieve it yourself" doesn't include a Triple Triad challenge, the community will have failed us as hard the Blood, Ben and Brad are failing at card game strategy right now.

Ddalgi

Aug 7, 2019
That Don's Design Lab was honestly one of the best produced vids of EZA ever. Amazing work and great editing.

Very true. And I love the way it's edited. The way Ian started playing the level, and us as the viewer still being able to discover new parts of the level that we didn't see during the testing, which were then revealed as he played and thanks to the cut to the testing, showing us how the decision came to be
the Star for an example
This was honestly perfect.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Don's Design Lab was next-level EZA content. It's the level of production you would expect out of a bigger company. I can only hope for a similar level of quality from the other produced shows like Huber's Prison of Love.

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
That Dons Design Lab video is absolutely incredible. Well done to everyone involved. I've bumped my Pledge up to $5. Please make more content like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.