• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 42641

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 25, 2018
Hubers pause during the Control spoiler mode was hilarious especially when thats not something you expect from them lmmaooo

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
I'll never buy the "might say something under embargo" excuse. They are all professionals who are on camera all the time. Loads of other podcasts stream live with no issues. It's fine if they dont want to do it because they dont have a set recording schedule, which I believe is the actual reason why.
It's very difficult to remember every date of all embargo's unless you are Blood.
I am sure most of them have a good idea or an approximation of when their embargo's are, but I can for sure imagine how you can miss the date by a couple of days because you own the game for a couple of weeks and you are recording stuff in advance (they don't always know when stuff goes up). It won't happen when you are recording a specific show for a specific topic, but with a podcast you never know which topic will be brought up.

I'm not saying it's something that happens a lot (like you said, they are professionals), but it's something that can happen.

That said, I do agree with you that it's probably not the reason for them to not record them live. I personally would enjoy a live podcast every once in a while (like E3 for example), but I would prefer them to pre-record most of them.

Last edited:

demu

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Will we get any live reactions out of TGS? The Final Fantasy VII Remake Special Stage could be juicy.

EDxXSPAUwAEoXOA.png

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Will we get any live reactions out of TGS? The Final Fantasy VII Remake Special Stage could be juicy.

EDxXSPAUwAEoXOA.png

Honestly it sucks that Sony didn't do a TGS stream again. Without that it's just a buch of announcements/streams randomly throughout the week that get a lot less eyes on. TGS should just go the Gamescom route and have their own opening show if Sony isn't going to do it.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
easily solved by a "GAMES THAT ARE OFF-LIMIT FOR DISCUSSION" whiteboard on the wall
I don't think there is a wall to put a whiteboard on (at least not in front of them).
The only wall they see when shooting in that room is a wall of camera's and screens.

But I do think that would be a good idea for sure.

Edit:
Btw, an embargo also doesn't necessarily means they are off-limit for discussion.
It can mean that they can't say how they feel about the game or can't discuss everything that wasn't shown before as well.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
My Instagram question on CoJ still didnt convince him lol. Not sure what i can do now expect complain about it every now and then lmao

DinoPulse

May 25, 2018
Uh oh.

There's talk of the new Cooking Mama game for Switch being released next month.

If it's true, looks like Kyle has to get out of his comfort zone and come out of his shell to review a game!
*Looks Shocked* "OH NO. What ever will I do? Now Kyle will be forced to review Cooking Mama!" /s

Still, if it does happen, then he might have a reason to review a game.
And, even if not, it might make for a really good Betting stake to get him to do it.

weebro

Banned
Nov 7, 2018
The FF7R trailer being hyped up with a countdown timer makes me thing this could be the Red XIII reveal.

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
I don't know if this is allowed or not but considering it's the Allies own website I think it's okay.

Axel on the EZA forums is organising a GOTY 2012 awards thing. The thread explains itself but the intention is to rank all the games that released in 2012 and come out with a top 20 or so.

The process ends up being super fun and a really cool way of doing the awards in my opinion, especially the reveals because it ends up taking nearly a month.

Anyway, here's the link for the thread, just drop Axel a message with your votes! https://forums.easyallies.com/topic/5478/vote-for-the-forum-s-goty-2012

weebro

Banned
Nov 7, 2018
The real injustice will be if a bit from Kyle's Obra Dinn rant doesn't make it to the closing soundbites. Hope I did the timestamp properly (starts at 52:50)

"Mmmmm! Which one was it!"

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
I'm very curious to know if the allies got a review copy of borderlands 3 or if there coverage was also too dubious...

Urbannomad123

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rugby, England
I'm very curious to know if the allies got a review copy of borderlands 3 or if there coverage was also too dubious...

I can't remember what recent stream it was on but I recall Blood saying that he had asked for an xbox code. So no code a few days ago since all reviews have been PC only.

Just finished watching the Knights and Bikes stream and I am really pleased that they enjoyed playing it. This is my favourite game of the year and is a beautifully told story. I won't spoil the ending but it hit me quite hard.

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodworth would it be possible to do a tgs reaction of all the trailers gathered up and done at once?

So nobody watches the FF7 trailer, re trailer, death stranding trailer, etc and just do a big Mega stream?

It would get good numbers I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.