• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
They played mario odyssey sometime during a group stream right? Trying to find it and it's not showing up anywhere.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
That's actually what I was looking for but couldn't find it. Wondering if it was on a longer stream? I can't remember. But I swear they played it together...

EDIT: Ah! I found it. 2nd anniversary group stream:

Ahh yes haha, thanks for finding it. Youtube randomly recommended me their mario odyssey reactions the other day and i've been wanting to watch this since xD

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
pokemon_190913_01_01.png

Exclusive to Pokemon Sword version. Pretty sure Kyle said he was getting that one

Oct 27, 2017
At the initial reveal of Sword & Shield he said he would go for Shield. He might have changed his mind in the meantime though. I remember the allies reacting to his reaction. 'Well noone is gonna play Shield ... i mean I am'

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Haven't been able to pay much attention lately, but should we get Kyle's take on Sirfetch'd on any show? If so, I assume the Gold&Silver playthrough would be a nice play for it?

I myself love it tbh. Farfetch'd has also always been one of my favourite mons.

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
I'm getting Shield purely for the Hipster factor now 😂.

Well, that and I think it's the better looking Legendary.

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
Has Kyle liked any of the new Pokemon designs yet? I can't remember.

To make a prediction, it's so obvious he will hate the new thing that the actual contrarian move would be for him to say he likes it.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
I predict the reasons Kyle hates it are:
1. It is now too cool instead of just being a goofy bird with a leek
2. The smug look on it's face
3. He thinks just replacing Far in Farfetch'd with Sir is a bad name that no longer makes sense

demu

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I think Kyle will like it.

The German name for Sirfetche'd is absolutely brilliant by the way. Lauchzelot (Lauch = leek).

May 30, 2018
hey gang, i need your detective skills and general knowledge. are there any streams within the last few months using an emulator in the studio, similarly to Pokemon Silver? can't be a device (like last night's Genesis Mini) other than their main computer doing the emulating.

i'm working with Kyle to try to track down the cause of the overly compressed game sound during the Silver streams and am trying to narrow down possible variables.

Oct 25, 2017
hey gang, i need your detective skills and general knowledge. are there any streams within the last few months using an emulator in the studio, similarly to Pokemon Silver? can't be a device (like last night's Genesis Mini) other than their main computer doing the emulating.

i'm working with Kyle to try to track down the cause of the overly compressed game sound during the Silver streams and am trying to narrow down possible variables.
This is the only one I could find:

Hope it's helpful.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Ian and Don are such a good pairing. I like their stream the most of any of the group streams (though they're all great). I thought my favorite would be Kyle and Brandon, but I'm not a Pokemon fan, and knowing that they'll be playing that for soooo long takes a little of the joy out. With Ian and Don, if I have no interest in the game they're playing, then they'll be playing a different one the next week, so it's no big deal!

Fnnrqwin

Sep 19, 2019

I just joined from lurker status to chime in on this one. I had similar audio issues with an emulated Pokémon stream until I found this:

Enable CoreAudio AAC Encoder

I know Bosman uses OBS for his streams, so I assume the Silver stream has a similar setup. This is a little bit of a hassle but the audio was super clean after I did this. If this isn't the issue then I'm clueless.

May 30, 2018
I just joined from lurker status to chime in on this one. I had similar audio issues with an emulated Pokémon stream until I found this:

Enable CoreAudio AAC Encoder

I know Bosman uses OBS for his streams, so I assume the Silver stream has a similar setup. This is a little bit of a hassle but the audio was super clean after I did this. If this isn't the issue then I'm clueless.

welcome! thanks for this! i'm about to go to bed but will look into it in the morning. unfortunately they use XSplit for the Silver stream (and the studio streams in general) but i wonder if something similar can be tweaked in XSplit.

i downloaded a trial of XSplit tonight and did a simple local recording and had no issues similar to the compression artifacting i'm hearing every week on their Silver streams. but anything helps - and it drives me nuts so i am going to get it figured out or go bonkers trying.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
The Mega Drive Mini stream has to have the shortest start to laugh time of any EZA video. Huber is a treasure.

RugoUniverse

May 15, 2018
How has there not been a Don's Design Challenge stream for Mario Maker 2 yet? Those streams are gold and no one else does anything like them!

Wiggy

Oct 26, 2017
Just want to say im loving phase 4, there's something nearly every day have on in the background while I'm at work.

jondgc

Oct 25, 2017
Ray's stuff is amazing. I see stuff like that and wish I could contribute some TrueArt(TM), but I just don't have those kinds of skills.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Just want to say im loving phase 4, there's something nearly every day have on in the background while I'm at work.

Yep, I've been meaning to say the same. I think this is exactly what I've envisioned when they moved to the studio. Constant studio streams, surprise streams and in almost every one of them there is always 1 or 2 other allies popping up.

This plus Don's Design Lab and the upcoming shows makes me feel like this is the best time for EZA content.

Status
Not open for further replies.