• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
Glad he's doing it in parts, was worried we'd get another evil within situation with huber just on his own deliriously rambling lol

grmltr

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a template or example of a Fiasco play-sheet available? Was thinking about making my own. I suppose I could listen to an episode and try to discern it, but they usually gloss over that stuff.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone have a link to the (iconic) GameTrailers Rock Band contest? I can't find it on youtube anymore :/

edit: by which I mean the proper production where they had fake band names and came dressed in character, not the stream where Huber sang Jessie's Girl (also iconic)

grmltr

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have a link to the (iconic) GameTrailers Rock Band contest? I can't find it on youtube anymore :/

edit: by which I mean the proper production where they had fake band names and came dressed in character, not the stream where Huber sang Jessie's Girl (also iconic)
Couldn't find it... though in case people are interested... ear protection recommended lol.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017

Surely the copyright fairies took that away years ago.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
i finally checked out box peek after the talk of it during the last frame trap. even with the talk of episode 7 on the podcast i wasn't expecting it to go there.

gotta say, the crew does good work with the voices.

PepperedHam

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
i finally checked out box peek after the talk of it during the last frame trap. even with the talk of episode 7 on the podcast i wasn't expecting it to go there.

gotta say, the crew does good work with the voices.
Yeah I am very surprised with the quality of the voice work from every one. There are some really fun stand out performances from each Ally involved.

Also off topic of Box Peek and the quoted post: Any time Damiani is on The Gaming Game on the podcast is a riot.

abrack

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Make sense, I just saw the new schedule and saw the podcast for friday but maybe it's because it should be out for Patreons that day.
Where do you see that? I just checked the website and twitter schedule and they both show it on Sunday.

EDIT: Ah I see, the twitter schedule shows the podcast on Friday in one color (to signify for patrons), then in red on Sunday to signify live on YouTube.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
Where do you see that? I just checked the website and twitter schedule and they both show it on Sunday.

EDIT: Ah I see, the twitter schedule shows the podcast on Friday in one color (to signify for patrons), then in red on Sunday to signify live on YouTube.

Oh great, didn't notice that thx. Cool, I feared we could be back to the old days, new schedule is much better.

Oct 25, 2017
This Fiasconauts... So good. Jess, if you're seeing this: off-the-rails is good. Never stop getting side-tracked. I could listen to all y'all banter for days.

Chuck

Oct 25, 2017
Regarding the last 2 Occational Boardgame Shows, and much like Friendcode, I have so very very little interest watching if it's just a bunch of guests. Definitely not why I watch EZA.

Oct 26, 2017
Regarding the last 2 Occational Boardgame Shows, and much like Friendcode, I have so very very little interest watching if it's just a bunch of guests. Definitely not why I watch EZA.

They recorded the few last episodes in batch and Bloodworth was supposed to be in it but forest fires around his area made it impossible for him to arrive at the studio.

Just the way things works sometimes. Ian is still there and Jason is recurrent (and important) enough to EZA for me to consider him that much of a guest.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
I can't even remember when the last time was that Friend Code was only guests.
I guess E3, but that's a special occasion.

I don't think it happens all that often that EZA has only guests on their shows (except for Mysterious Monsters, which is a gameshow and therefore made for new people). I am usually not a big guest fan for channels I like to watch either, but it doesn't really bother me all that much especially since a lot of them are recurring guests.

I honestly believe it's normal that you don't like everything EZA produces. There are shows I don't really watch either for various reasons (time being one of them) and that's ok. You don't have to watch everything they produce. And like antennastoheaven said, the boardgame show one was because of the forest fires. Not much they can do about that (I also think it doesn't matter too much for something like a boardgame show).

Edit:
Btw, I'm not saying you can't speak up about this if you don't like it obviously.
It's a bummer that you don't enjoy those shows when they have guests on, but I personally don't think it happens all that often.
That being said, you are certainly not the first one to speak up about this, so I know you are not alone on this one.

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
Can anyone confirm if Huber is okay?

9jathmlh6u121.jpg

Urbannomad123

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rugby, England
Was hoping to watch the start of Stream Team to see what the shenanigans where but the indeterminate start discourages me from staying up any later. Will catch up in the morning. I would normally say that EZA should communicate better about the starts of their streams (particularly when delayed or unsheduled) but I have pretty much given up on that front. Sighs.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wait...is Ian married? I thought he just had a girlfriend but he mentioned on Easy Update he was married.