• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Urbannomad123

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rugby, England
Weird how such a positive show is getting such a negative reaction by some on here. Even weirder is how the YouTube comments for this show seem a much more positive place than recent pages here.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Weird how such a positive show is getting such a negative reaction by some on here. Even weirder is how the YouTube comments for this show seem a much more positive place than recent pages here.
I think the show is a success. It doesn't follow the concept, but the synopsis just needs to be altered. The show is fun (if a little short for my liking).

EarthPainting

Oct 26, 2017
Town adjacent to Silent Hill
It was fair to point out that the past two episodes weren't really following the pitch very well. It seems like it just transformed into a show where people have to play a game that Huber picked, which is fine. I certainly enjoyed all three episodes so far. I'll admit the original premise still had an allure though. I wonder if it just wasn't all that compelling, and they adapted into something jollier. Fair enough in that case.

Looking forward to checking out the Silver Squad. I saw they were still going when I woke up. I hope they made it far enough for Brandon to realise what's ahead of him, and I hope it doesn't bum him out. I got the impression he's been trying to figure out what to do for 2020, as a replacement for Silver Squad.

Andi

Oct 29, 2017
I like Prison of Love.
Feels more like an interview show, kind a like when Huber interviews each of the allies for Huber Syndrome.

And man I need to play that Wolverine game again.

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
Everyone is saying Prison of Love isn't following the pitch, but I found the pitch for Prison of Love to be kind of... insufferable? Like "Stop not liking what I like" the show.

I like Prison of Love a lot more then I thought I would.

Ddalgi

Aug 7, 2019
The Elite Four Battles was one of the most stressful things that I have seen this year. I love it.

thecowboypoet

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Caught a bit of the Silver Squad stream last night, it was great. Does anyone know when Jones realized this wasn't the end?? Assuming that happened.

jondgc

Oct 25, 2017
That Silver Squad journey is an all-timer, oh my goodness I was cracking up. So, so, so good!!

Wiggy

Oct 26, 2017
Legendary silver squad. One of the best ever eza streams IMO, it had everything. Laughs, gasps, shocks, scoffs

Last edited:

Sephiroth

Oct 26, 2017
I really hope Kyle tells Brandon the story about Iwata being asked to help the devs out and he shocked them by making it possible to put all of Kanto in Silver.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
I may be a little bias because it's one of my favourite games but the majora's mask playthrough was excellent.
Also i've had the astral observatory music playing all day lol.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Podcast is up.

Yay, they put up the gorilla and pig I sent in. ^_^

I forget when they usually decide the new team name. I'll have to get on the pig replacement as soon as they do.

doodlebob

Mar 11, 2018
I'm super excited about Kyle playing A Short Hike in a few hours. I first heard of the game on Twitter before its release. It looks amazing.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
Why is it perfectly acceptable for a member of Easy Allies to call something "trash" but it's a complete no no to call something they do "trash"

Because Ian is not going into the community threads for film games (if such a thing existed) and calling them trash directly to the developers/fans. Calling something trash is hurtful and useless in terms of feedback. It's fine if you don't like it, you don't HAVE to provide feedback, but just say you're not a fan and that it needs improvement. Calling something trash is being deliberately inflammatory and getting all defensive when people call you out is super fucking childish.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Late in the game yet Jones still dropped a quote of the year contender this podcast.
"Not to, like, reinforce you with your stupid bit."

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for the spoiler mode for the new Star Wars. I need to know Brad's opinion on General Hux.

Oct 28, 2017
Because Ian is not going into the community threads for film games (if such a thing existed) and calling them trash directly to the developers/fans. Calling something trash is hurtful and useless in terms of feedback. It's fine if you don't like it, you don't HAVE to provide feedback, but just say you're not a fan and that it needs improvement. Calling something trash is being deliberately inflammatory and getting all defensive when people call you out is super fucking childish.

Not defensive one little bit. I have nothing to defend myself over. I have also never, in my life, called anything trash. It's a horrible word (in terms of how it sounds, not its meaning). I used the word in this instance because it was the exact same word used in the title of the latest video of Prison of Love.

It was just a little joke. That's all. There is no need for you to get so defensive over something you have absolutely nothing to do with.

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
I achieved zen the fifth time Jones hovered over Ice Punch and then selected a different move.

Also Kyle's attempted face turn with Tootsie Time is an underappreciated highlight in a stream full of highlights.

Ddalgi

Aug 7, 2019
I was really feeling the urge to rewatch the latest Pokemon stream, and as I'm thinking that, I'm seeing the stream appear on my Youtube feed.

This stream was truly something else.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I love the EZA Podcast so much. Easily my favorite podcast out there. Kyle just makes it super fun to watch. He engages extremely well with the panelists, does dumb bits that the allies either love or hate, and it ends up being hilarious either way, and it helps that often they'll have at least one panelist whose opinions align with mine.

Just a great show.

grmltr

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I love the EZA Podcast so much. Easily my favorite podcast out there. Kyle just makes it super fun to watch. He engages extremely well with the panelists, does dumb bits that the allies either love or hate, and it ends up being hilarious either way, and it helps that often they'll have at least one panelist whose opinions align with mine.

Just a great show.
Can't be said enough. Kyle always frames news in a unique (often comedic) way to engage discussion. It's night and day with other podcasts.

Other podcasts: "so I had a weird day …… yuup , ya. ….. let me tell you about my kids... HO HO SHIT lets talk about SHIT <1 hr later>"

"So vidya geams, yaaa'll ever play those vidya games, hahaha imagine a podcast where we talk about that right lololol !?"

Aadiboy

Nov 4, 2017
So I just watched Rise of Skywalker...
Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

Now I can't wait for the Spoiler Mode.

Karu

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Just a great show.
Yes, yes - triple yes.
The EZA podcast is incredible and that is totally Kyle's doing.

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
I had fallen off Silver Squad shortly after they had the Save State issues. Caught back up in time for the Red and Blue reveal. It's a little funny for Kyle to say it's "All of Red and Blue", but, the stuff that matters, is in there. It's really funny to walk around "Veridian Forest".

It won't take long to get through the post game as long as they're playing every week. There's no need to beat the post game, just getting to the end and making one attempt will be the perfect crunch for the playthrough.

Ddalgi

Aug 7, 2019
Man, I love the EZA Podcast so much. Easily my favorite podcast out there.

I'm not sure if I'm crazy for doing that, but I keep re-listening older and newer episodes, whenever I'm outside, basically over and over again. It has something calming about it and I never get tired of listening to the episodes, even after having listened to them a few times at this point.

So yes, I agree very much with you.

NaDannMaGoGo

Oct 25, 2017

Just a great show.

Yeh, it's excellent and Kyle is a great host.

Coincidentally, GT podcast Invisible Walls used to be an embarrassment just about every time with Shane Satterfield as the resident baby, ah, host, I mean.

Yoh

Nov 19, 2017
Coincidentally, GT podcast Invisible Walls used to be an embarrassment just about every time with Shane Satterfield as the resident baby, ah, host, I mean.
I enjoyed some of the back and forth between Marcus and Shane but GT Time and EAP are such jolly vibes.
It is not enough said how much I wait for that Podcast every Friday.

And even if I understand the criticism of Huber's Prison of Love, I still very much enjoyed the first 3 episodes.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
Yeh, it's excellent and Kyle is a great host.

I enjoyed Invisible Walls (although I didn't that many episodes since they quickly changed to GT Time after I started watching it), but I do agree that GT Time and the EZA podcast are way better.

I do agree that Kyle is a great host, but to be fair Ben and Damiani became great hosts for Frame Trap and Friend Code as well imo. They steadily have gotten better since EZA started and I honestly feel like they are on top of their game now.

I don't watch too many podcasts next to the EZA ones, so I can't really compare too much, but EZA's podcasts are great imo (I only watched 1 or 2 episodes of Reaction Shots since the topic isn't really my thing, but that one was also well done).

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
Hugely disappointed it's only three of them for the Star Wars spoiler mode. :/
Most of them are probably already on their holiday vacation but it's still disappointing, yeah. Kyle left after the Pokémon stream, Bloodworth is already in Florida. The others probably just haven't had the time to watch the movie. The timing for the movie was just bad.

Last edited:

Szeth

Oct 25, 2017
Most of them are probably already on their holiday vacation but it's still disappointing, yeah. Kyle left after the Pokémon stream, Bloodworth is already in Florida. The others probably just haven't had the time to watch the movie. The timing for the movie was just bad.
The Last Jedi came out the same time and that spoiler mode was great with a full panel. Sounds like some bad luck this time with Ben and Huber having to drop out last minute. What's most disappointing is the attitude for this stuff is usually "ah well, already did a spoiler mode" and they move on and we never get to hear complete thoughts from everyone else we really want to hear from on big games and movies other than random bits of chatter on streams. I hope they do a 2nd discussion with Kyle Huber and Ben or something. Maybe an easy update or impromptu huber syndrome.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Agreed on a second discussion.

Is it possible we can ask about/request that on CoJ and see if he can feedback that?