• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
Oct 25, 2017
It might be a bit, but if it is, he has told it before at least once.
I am sure I had already heard about it in some video before this (but I don't have a clue where, I do think it was a while ago).

This makes me think that it might be real.
And I'm pretty sure his parents brought it up? It's been a minute since I watched it, so I could be wrong.

But yeah, I think he's brought it up at least once before. Maybe that's why it wasn't surprising.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
It might be a bit, but if it is, he has told it before at least once.
I am sure I had already heard about it in some video before this, but I don't have a clue where. I do think it was a while ago.

This makes me think that it might be real, but it being Kyle means that there is a good chance it's a bit.
And I'm pretty sure his parents brought it up? It's been a minute since I watched it, so I could be wrong.

But yeah, I think he's brought it up at least once before. Maybe that's why it wasn't surprising.
Yea, Kyle's mother brought it up and said that it was rigged and Kyle insisted that it wasn't lol

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
Great Prison of Love episode.

(Also neither Uncharted nor Last Guardian deserved to win that year - Deus Ex MD, Dishonored 2, Dark Souls III and Doom were all far better games)

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
Great Prison of Love episode.

(Also neither Uncharted nor Last Guardian deserved to win that year - Deus Ex MD, Dishonored 2, Dark Souls III and Doom were all far better games)
I'm not sure expansions were eligible. :P

Huber has some real rose tinted glasses when it comes to Uncharted 4. It's a great game but its flaws are pretty obvious, particularly the pacing issues caused by Naughty Dog removing their new platforming mechanics at the last minute. I actually prefer The Lost Legacy. And sorry, Huber, but innovation is inherently more exciting than refinement. It's why Death Stranding is my 2019 GOTY, not RE2make or Judgment.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
lB92VhP.png

demu

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Damn, I thought I could see their Fantasy Critic picks in advance, but it looks like they made the league private for now. Clever bastards!

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
Sakurai hid the character from Ninentdo execs because they would have called him an idiot for adding yet another FE character.

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Makes sense why Nintendo didn't have a Smash trailer for the The Game Awards.

Sakurai being his eccentric fanboy self in a dedicated 30 minute presentation is the best way to reveal the eighth Fire Emblem representative. The man has suffered for our enjoyment, he is allowed to indulge himself.

Oct 25, 2017
Soooo happy I didn't get up early for that reveal. FE is fun, but their fighters in Smash are so boring.

What's funny though is that when I went to watch the VOD, the thumbnail on Twitch was a big red "FINISH HIM." I was like "whoa, they're putting Mortal Kombat in Smash??"

But it's just because they watched the Joker gameplay at the end of the stream.

Oct 27, 2017
I just watched the prediction stream.

Its everything i love about Easy Allies. Jollyness and goofyness to the max. Those PS5 mockups LMAO. The fact that there's 3 different pyramids blew my mind lol.
Those Huber Dreams with the zoom on Hubers face. It was all so good lol. "There's too much anime" haha.
And their goofy reactions on the wild predictions i was crying from laughter.

This is now in my top5 best EZA vids.(Behind the trial, the EZA reacting to EZA stream, the laugh challenge EzUpdate)

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
The Wild Ones were great as always, but nothing quite touched Ben's from last year ("The protagonist of the next Quantic Dream game will be...DAVID CAGE!")