• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Loved EZAs reaction to Smash. Measured, mature, and genuine appreciation for Sakurai. Other reactions streams are literally just tantrums. Keep it classy EZA.

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
I am happy that it got delayed. Doom for March, ff7re for April and probably a bit longer, then re3 and the it's September :)

For me it's looking like:

January: get around to finishing Outer Wilds and some other backlog stuff
February: replay Fire Emblem Three Houses when all the DLC is out
March (?): Black Mesa full release (plus I'll go back through the other Half-Life/Portal games)
March or whenever it gets delayed to: Half-Life Alyx
March 20: Doom Eternal
April: RE3 and FF7
May: Last of Us Pt. II
June: replay Control when all the DLC is out
July/August: Ghost of Tsushima?

I'm all good.

Andi

Oct 29, 2017
For me it's looking like:

January: get around to finishing Outer Wilds and some other backlog stuff
February: replay Fire Emblem Three Houses when all the DLC is out
March (?): Black Mesa full release (plus I'll go back through the other Half-Life/Portal games)
March or whenever it gets delayed to: Half-Life Alyx
March 20: Doom Eternal
April: RE3 and FF7
May: Last of Us Pt. II
June: replay Control when all the DLC is out
July/August: Ghost of Tsushima?

I'm all good.
I forgot about last of us 2 and ghost os tsushima........ Ok seems like my year is set

Oh and watchdogs 3

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm in Backlog City right now until March with Animal Crossing and maybe also Doom. Then April is just FFVII. I'm sure other games may pop up, but those are the ones I'm most looking forward to. It feels really good to have less to play, honestly.

Oct 28, 2017
Catching up with their Smash reactions. Strange that Nintendo US aired a narrated video whereas we in the UK had a subtitled version.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
Catching up with their Smash reactions. Strange that Nintendo US aired a narrated video whereas we in the UK had a subtitled version.
NoE has done this for a long time. I guess it's either so they don't have to narrate it in all the different languages, or there's a perception that due to having many languages Europe is more accepting of reading subtitles.

Andi

Oct 29, 2017
Who will be in the next podcast? What mix of allies would be the best to discuss this crazy week?

grmltr

Oct 25, 2017
Super minor gripe: Whoever is running the pre-stream soundtrack.. switch it up? There are so many new great soundtracks …

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
Call of Duty Modern Warfare was the best selling game in North America in 2019. Wow.

Leave the NPDs til next week, give them time to breathe on the podcast, don't force yourselves to rush through them.

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
I've only just gotten round to Prison of Love this week. I can't put finger on it but that was miles more enjoyable than any of the other episodes. I feel like I saw another side to Bloodworth that we rarely get to see. Maybe because, ironically, in the prison he has room to express himself more clearly, away from a group setting where the conversation is more easily wrestled away from him.

It honestly makes me tempted to try Blood Pact tier for a couple of months.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Finally about to sit down and get caught up on some EZA stuff. Going to watch the Kyle's Parents podcast, Ian and Kyle Talk, Pop-Tarts and Toaster Strudels, and 2020 Predictions.

I am content with this content.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Finally about to sit down and get caught up on some EZA stuff. Going to watch the Kyle's Parents podcast, Ian and Kyle Talk, Pop-Tarts and Toaster Strudels, and 2020 Predictions.

I am content with this content.
Just to get my thoughts down on all this:

The Kyle's Parents podcast was one of the most wholesome things I've ever watched, his folks seem like genuinely awesome people and it was great hearing all the stories about Kyle as well as their thoughts on games throughout the years. Kyle's mom wearing a Box Peek shirt was too cute.

Ian and Kyle Talk is maybe the realest thing they ever do, I love how I can just sit and listen to them talk about literally anything forever.

Pop-Tarts and Toaster Strudels was great, as well as the rest of the podcast.

The Predictions stream was jolly and way too much fun, I love hearing them all make wild speculations. The Huber bit with the pantomiming was way too good lol.

Keith Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Easy Update 2020 Fantasy Critic ep. was a blast.

I'd be spending a significant amount of $Don Bucks$ to pick up Dreams ASAP if I were any one of them.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Easy Update 2020 Fantasy Critic ep. was a blast.

I'd be spending a significant amount of $Don Bucks$ to pick up Dreams ASAP if I were any one of them.

I feel they went a bit too safe honestly, IMO it's more fun to pick more actual outsiders.

Also, Assassin's Creed was definitely a good counterpick.

Deleted member 42164

User requested account closure
Apr 15, 2018
Loved the Fantasy Critic video, some fun and tough calls. Honestly, BOTW 2 is such a wildcard to me right now. If it releases, I absolutely believe it could be very very well received. But that 2020 release still feels quite shaky, especially with not even a release year announced. Would be amazing if it made it though.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
I was chuckling when they were comparing Kerbal's potential score to Assassin's Creed's, because I had done this research for my own league. Kerbal has a 79 on OC and while the sequel is adding a lot it's a completely different team developing it. The last two AC games have an 85 and an 84.

Jul 10, 2018
Don was doing so well until the Predator pick. He still had a far stronger draft than he did last year though.

Skull and Bones is a wildcard and may actually turn out to be a solid game.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Don was doing so well until the Predator pick. He still had a far stronger draft than he did last year though.

Skull and Bones is a wildcard and may actually turn out to be a solid game.
No lie, I've been staring at Predator in my league every week since we started on January 1st. I know I shouldn't grab it, but Sony being the publisher is making me think there's something there.