Easy Allies |OT3| Begin corrections music, please...

Kolibri

Nov 6, 2017
I enjoyed the entire Casual Talk Show (hope they reuse this format btw, it had a great flow!) but that ending had me in stitches :")

Andi

Oct 29, 2017
I enjoyed the entire Casual Talk Show (hope they reuse this format btw, it had a great flow!) but that ending had me in stitches :")
just finished it, omg that ending! Seeing Ian eyes go all big XD
Also Kyle's reaction to the synopsis of the forst Black Mirror episode was great...."Is this a bit?"
They should do this format more often. Maybe once every quarter?

Jump_Button

Oct 27, 2017
Was that Amanda doing the New Ring Fit VO? update she say no lol

Will plans change from Nintendo Direct today with so many demos and games being put out?

Last edited:

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
I went to too much work to prepare for Jones to come and now I am thinking since I haven't gotten a friend request he's not coming. That kinda sucks lol.

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
I wonder when we'll see reviews for Nioh 2, Doom Eternal, Animal Crossing and Half Life. Did they not get early review codes?

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence / Boston
Kyle's description of Good Job! had me dying.

Boy, that caught me off guard.

(Not sure how to embed a clip. It just makes the live stream play.)

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully if they carry on with streaming from home they can do multiple people over discord for each stream like weekly hunts this week.

Silfer

Oct 27, 2017
I'm generally wary of the idea of guests on podcasts I like but I watched the Frame Trap archive and I really liked Mitch. It'd be cool to have him on again.
Frame Trap also seemed to work better in this format than the main podcast, which is fitting cause this is what FT was supposed to be originally.

Oct 25, 2017
Huh? What's this referring to?
It was an L&R question on the last in-studio podcast, an email comparing Kyle leaving EZA to Tom Brady leaving the Pats. Jones suggested that after Kyle's gone, they do a check-in segment on the podcast to see who's doing better: Tom Brady in Tampa Bay or Kyle.

Video link, if you want to get the full scoop (starts around 01:30:00):

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry didn’t mean in a super bad way. Just wondering if he’s involved with games seems way just gone full political. I could be wrong though.
He does work in video games, according to his LinkedIn. He's a partner at a video game consulting firm called Level 74. Probably a good move, seeing as his bread and butter at GT was how opinionated he was.

Also this is fun if you wanna hear Kyle say a swear: