• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RugoUniverse

May 15, 2018
Oh yeah HoG is meant to be this month. The last one really disappointed me in a ton of ways, so I'd kinda put it at the back of my mind. Hope it's better.

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
Good work fireworksordie
ZSVAnEV.png

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Instead of arguing about what's better between Strudels and Pop Tarts, how eating some real food?
Don't let Mr McD's N' Taco Bell Bosman be your dietician.

JKGQ2013

Oct 27, 2017
So I was scrolling through the steam store just now and what do you know Dame Bill Feynman is back in Gene Rain: Wind Tower coming out in a couple days so we're gonna need a Kyle playthrough ASAP!!!

If you don't know what this game is just watch this!

Last edited:
OP
OP
fireworksordie
May 30, 2018
So I was scrolling through the steam store just now and what do you know Dame Bill Feynman is back in Gene Rain: Wind Tower coming out in a couple days so we're gonna need a Kyle playthrough ASAP!!!

amazing. i can't find anything about a ps4 release sadly

jondgc

Oct 25, 2017

This is FANTASTIC news!!!

munchie64

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing OT!

Hmmm, do I dare to take the plunge?

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Instead of arguing about what's better between Strudels and Pop Tarts, how eating some real food?
Don't let Mr McD's N' Taco Bell Bosman be your dietician.
dude is 30+ and eats a tons of McD, TacoBell and Subway and all this in LA where there is tons of great food available.

then he went to a foreign country and ate multiple mcdonalds meals. get your shit together Bosman, we need you to entertain us for decades.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I have no plans to ever watch Joker but I'm surprised to hear that
they weren't that high on it, even Huber, who was extremely hyped about it?

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

Next playstation console is called PlayStation 5, releasing holiday 2020 and supports ray tracing at hardware level

About UI and game installation: On the controller: From PS Blog: Bluepoint are working on a PS5 title: Laura Miele, chief studio officer for EA comment: https://www.wired.com/story/exclusive-playstation-5/

Are the Easy Allies going to cover this bit of news on the podcast this week? I hope so because I can't wait to hear their thoughts!

Probably discuss a few bits, since the timing works out.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It really is "what if the guy who made the hangover tried to make taxi driver"

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
I'd rather the PS5 discussion is kept short so the panel has time to dig into the Hearthstone-China situation, even if just to compare their takes now to the Red Candle Games Shouldn'ta Done That from back in March.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Who wants to tell Brad Doom Eternal and Final Fantasy VII Remake come out right next to each other?

Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather the PS5 discussion is kept short so the panel has time to dig into the Hearthstone-China situation, even if just to compare their takes now to the Red Candle Games Shouldn'ta Done That from back in March.
I don't see this happening at all. Juicy new console details vs hot-topic political situation that could get them into hot water if they say the wrong thing? I think they'll take juicy details all day.

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
I could see PS5 details being in the "Main" part of the podcast and the Hearthstone-China thing being in Love and Respect.

Or both being in main. I just know I'm gonna geek out about Ms. Marvel in my Love and Respect question.

abrack

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Ironically all this news broke Monday (the China/Hong Kong stuff) and Tuesday, so the earlier recording probably wouldn't have been a problem this week.

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
I don't see this happening at all. Juicy new console details vs hot-topic political situation that could get them into hot water if they say the wrong thing? I think they'll take juicy details all day.

Those PS5 details are as juicy as a well-done steak with ketchup. Some prefer that taste and I expect the Allies to have a bite, but it's not the most sizzling meat on the grill.

weebro

Banned
Nov 7, 2018
dude is 30+ and eats a tons of McD, TacoBell and Subway and all this in LA where there is tons of great food available.

then he went to a foreign country and ate multiple mcdonalds meals. get your shit together Bosman, we need you to entertain us for decades.

Time to start hitting the gym with Brad and Huber. Replace those red bulls with some protein shakes.

In all seriousness though, the great thing about exercise is not only does it benefit physical health but helps improve mental health as well.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
I can see them not digging it, since it was predictable. Some of the critiques about the movie wanting to be two things at the same time seem off to me though.

Aadiboy

Nov 4, 2017
Huber's going to like this bit about the Dualshock 5:
"One is "adaptive triggers" that can offer varying levels of resistance to make shooting a bow and arrow feel like the real thing—the tension increasing as you pull the arrow back—or make a machine gun feel far different from a shotgun."

Oct 25, 2017
Those PS5 details are as juicy as a well-done steak with ketchup. Some prefer that taste and I expect the Allies to have a bite, but it's not the most sizzling meat on the grill.
You know the Allies eat up console specs pretty easily, regardless of how "overcooked" they may be. And I see them covering the aftermath of the Blizzard situation more than the situation itself. That feels much more like something Kyle would focus on and maybe discuss the gaming industry's sentiments in regards to China, especially at a corporate level.

noah rayne

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
I think it would be great if they discussed this HK/Blizzard thing (prime Shouldnta Done That material) but it'd make sense if they don't think they're equipped to really speak about the specifics of the current political situation there or HK-Chinese history or China's status as an authoritarian state and so on. Unless they can find a more nuanced question to frame the discussion around than "is Blizzard bad y/n"...

ShadyK54

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Just want to chime in and say I don't know if it's because it's Joker, or the discussion really warranted this, but the comment section for the Spoiler Mode promo seems especially garbage today.

Oct 25, 2017
Huber's going to like this bit about the Dualshock 5:
"One is "adaptive triggers" that can offer varying levels of resistance to make shooting a bow and arrow feel like the real thing—the tension increasing as you pull the arrow back—or make a machine gun feel far different from a shotgun."
Right on! Can't wait for the next podcast.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Just want to chime in and say I don't know if it's because it's Joker, or the discussion really warranted this, but the comment section for the Spoiler Mode promo seems especially garbage today.
Youtube comments are trash?
giphy.gif

I know comments for EZA videos are 99% better than most places, but you also have the fact that this is a comic-book movie, and you know how the discourse over those go

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
Man you weren't kidding. Which is a bit weird since the comments for the actual spoiler mode are much more even handed and ok with their opinions on the movie.

RugoUniverse

May 15, 2018
Man you weren't kidding. Which is a bit weird since the comments for the actual spoiler mode are much more even handed and ok with their opinions on the movie.

Because most Patrons know the Allies and respect their opinions whether they agree or not. The people making shitty comments on the public video are just there to be outraged and spew venom for the sake of it. Don't give them the time of day.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they knew lol

I can see them not digging it, since it was predictable. Some of the critiques about the movie wanting to be two things at the same time seem off to me though.
It's basically a movie for what stupid people think is smart, and since it's so busy emulating what it thinks a smart movie looks like it ends up saying nothing if that makes sense. Like the "Wayne = Fascist" and "eat the rich" signs are basically how people who are ignorant of politics think riots are supposed to go. It's paper thin in so many different ways that it's impossible to tell the movie's ideology.