• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I will say regarding the Spoiler Mode

Kinda disappointed Ian believed the "incite violence" narrative nonsense after seeing the movie. How naive does someone have to be to actually think someone is really gonna do some violent acts after seeing Joker?

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
..kinda wanna play Paper Adult not gonna lie. Hope it takes place in the same universe as Waluigi's Sneak 'n' Love too.

Oct 27, 2017
Loved this Spoiler Mode. Not sure why anyone would be upset with this. It's ok to not agree with everything guys...

Anyway, thought the movie was good and i loved the soundtrack but the story was indeed very barebones to me. Not sure how you can call the movie a masterpiece. Phoenix's performance was.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Eh, still lots of needless Ian hate. Seems like there's a portion of the audience that take issue with his social/political views and use that to invalidate his critical opinion on a film. Little messed up to see people accuse him of not liking the movie because he "wishes he were born a black woman" or whatever.

He's a stronger person than I for being able to put up with that nonsense constantly.
This is how i imagine Ian reading the comments:

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
So with the coming MHW update it seems Ian can finally invite the guys over to their Sex Castle. No more outdoor hot spring body piles!

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
- Early 2020: PS5 reveal
- February 11, 2020: Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- February 21, 2020: The Last of Us Part II
- March 3, 2020: Final Fantasy VII Remake
- March 6, 2020: Watch Dogs: Legion
- March 20, 2020: Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- March 20, 2020: Doom Eternal / Doom 64
- March 2020: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 (I think this will get delayed)
- April 16, 2020: Cyberpunk 2077
- First half of 2020: Dying Light 2, Nioh 2, Wasteland 3

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Yay, new OT!!!

I ate some Toaster Strudels this morning for breakfast, they were delicious of course, and much better than if I had eaten Pop-Tarts.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
Funny that jones and chat didn't know phoebe waller-bridge is british lol, fleabag is a bbc show after all

Urbannomad123

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rugby, England
Looks like Ben and Damiani will be on the podcast this week. Hopefully this means they will talk about the Blizzard situation and I would trust both to do the subject justice.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like Ben and Damiani will be on the podcast this week. Hopefully this means they will talk about the Blizzard situation and I would trust both to do the subject justice.

Yeah if they are going to approach the subject then I expect the two of them to be more informed on the situation.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
I will say regarding the Spoiler Mode

Kinda disappointed Ian believed the "incite violence" narrative nonsense after seeing the movie. How naive does someone have to be to actually think someone is really gonna do some violent acts after seeing Joker?

you mean aside from the time that literally already happened with the Dark Knight Rises?

Ragnar

Oct 28, 2017
Will the rest of Achieve it Yourself season 2 be Patreon-exclusive? I would still be able to watch it; I'm just thinking that it might draw more backers that way.

Bloodworth

Oct 28, 2017
Will the rest of Achieve it Yourself season 2 be Patreon-exclusive? I would still be able to watch it; I'm just thinking that it might draw more backers that way.
No, we decided to make season 2 a public show, but since it started as an exclusive, we're giving all patrons a week's early access.

EarthPainting

Oct 26, 2017
Town adjacent to Silent Hill
Hey now, nowhere in the Episode 2 achievement did it say "the end of the stage". I know so because I had to trim that part down to make it fit into the Google Form. Obviously the dashing submitter could have meant the end of the current screen, and didn't just submit something they didn't test. Toad's unsettling disappointed ought to be retracted.
Patreon gets episodes early, but it'll go out to the public.

Oct 25, 2017
Hey now, nowhere in the Episode 2 achievement did it say "the end of the stage". I know so because I had to trim that part down to make it fit into the Google Form. Obviously the dashing submitter could have meant the end of the current screen, and didn't just submit something they didn't test. Toad's unsettling disappointed ought to be retracted.
I was more upset about Damiani using the rewind feature on your achievement. Even if they'd have understood what you meant, it still trivialized it. Glad they did the right thing. Now, I say we demand #JusticeForTobi

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I was more upset about Damiani using the rewind feature on your achievement. Even if they'd have understood what you meant, it still trivialized it. Glad they did the right thing. Now, I say we demand #JusticeForTobi
It was the right thing to do, otherwise you'd have to replay the game 50 times. Not a very fun video to watch.

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodworth

Hey, so I love mike and mike. I've watched every minute they've done so far.

I'm not sure if single player games work very well. I feel like the strength of the stream is them co-oping a game. Even something as simple as stranger things was fun because it was both of them, and I could see both screens.

I know you don't control m and m streams, but I always think of you on here as a point of contact.

Do you have an idea of what they want to do with the stream? Will single player games be a regular thing?

Oct 25, 2017
Usually making creators miserable on purpose doesn't result in a fun product :P
I didn't mind them using it for Mario. WIth the other game in episode 2, it felt unnecessary. It was one level with extremely low stakes. Damiani wouldn't have been that frustrated if he had to re-do it. The rewinding made it seem too easy.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Excellent BL3 review Bloodworth !

Did you ask Jones to use that awesome Jazz tune in the edit? That song was such a highlight in a game filled with awesome music!

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Yes, I specifically asked him to use it at the end. The cartridge shot though was his genius.
That was brilliant! :D

Also, I completely agree with your review. Your criticisms of Pandora reverting back to being the designated desert planet as well as not getting enough of Athenas were definitely my biggest gripes with the game. I'm hoping that Athenas gets expanded upon in one of the future DLCs because that planet is absolutely gorgeous. It actually reminded me of a Spyro The Dragon level.

Oct 27, 2017
Bloodworth

Hey, so I love mike and mike. I've watched every minute they've done so far.

I'm not sure if single player games work very well. I feel like the strength of the stream is them co-oping a game. Even something as simple as stranger things was fun because it was both of them, and I could see both screens.

I know you don't control m and m streams, but I always think of you on here as a point of contact.

Do you have an idea of what they want to do with the stream? Will single player games be a regular thing?
This.

I loved their Stranger Things stream but stopped quickly on the RE5 and Trial of Mana one. I find it weird they don't do multiplayer games more. Coop games/1v1 fighters/racers/arcades would be a lot more fun to watch (personally)