• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EarthPainting

Oct 26, 2017
Town adjacent to Silent Hill
Each Don's Design Lab is lovelier than the last.
I haven't watched this one yet, but Jones brought up Fiasco on Cup of Jones and I haven't seen anyone else mention it yet. They asked Jessica if she wanted to be "a more permanent fixture" on Fiasconauts, and she said yes. Which is pretty cool, she's been great in all the ones I've seen with her.
Also great to hear. She and Troop nail it each and every time.

Kamala

Sep 22, 2019
Due to her murder of a fellow Ally this is highly questionable ethics-wise, imo. Just kidding

I don't really watch fiasconauts(I checked out the ear discussion though) but she was great in Mysterious Monsters so this is good news!

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
I haven't watched this one yet, but Jones brought up Fiasco on Cup of Jones and I haven't seen anyone else mention it yet. They asked Jessica if she wanted to be "a more permanent fixture" on Fiasconauts, and she said yes. Which is pretty cool, she's been great in all the ones I've seen with her.

That's welcome news. She's a great fit. This Fiasco was the first I've seen her in but all her other episodes immediately moved to the front of my queue.

4 gifts from fireworksordie

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from fireworksordie fireworksordie!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

fireworksordie said:
One more giveaway for now! This final week's theme is: Gettin' Spooky!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Costume Quest
  • Steam Steam: Grim Fandango Remastered
  • Steam Steam: Psychonauts
  • Steam Steam: Undertale

5 gifts from fireworksordie

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from fireworksordie fireworksordie!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

fireworksordie said:
One more giveaway for now! This final week's theme is: Gettin' Spooky!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Costume Quest - Won by EtaMari EtaMari (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Grim Fandango Remastered - Won by Joqu Joqu (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Guacamelee - Gold Edition - Won by BassForever BassForever (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Psychonauts - Won by Miaus Miaus (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Undertale - Won by charlieman999 charlieman999 (5 entries)

apotema

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Mexico
User banned (1 week): Giftbot abuse by circumventing "no lurkers" restriction for community threads
Easy Allies is cool

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
That's cool because she's so great, but I wish we could get 4 people fiascos again.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Loved Don's Design Lab. Easy Allies is so great. Don is so great.

Also, man, looking at the schedule on easyallies.com and it's an embarrassment of riches. Can't believe how much content we get.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm dying to know the allies costumes for this year's Halloween stream.

Bosman does funny, Ian always does elaborate stuff. Curious in what they and the others will bring

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
This is such good news. I really enjoy the vibe she brings to the show.

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
yeah Jess is fun. She was basically already a regular.

Very glad Ian and Don got back to Deadly Premonition and that they are enjoying it so much. And Huber and Daimani's Majora Mask stream was also fun stuff as well. Some pretty fun streams this past week.

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if it was someone here or in another thread that asked about the Allies playing Disco Elysium, but Disco Elysium did make the latest Stream Team poll. It won't win (Luigi Mansion 3 too strong), but it could make the next poll

Joqu

Oct 25, 2017
The Waffle Kingdom
yeah Jess is fun. She was basically already a regular.

Very glad Ian and Don got back to Deadly Premonition and that they are enjoying it so much. And Huber and Daimani's Majora Mask stream was also fun stuff as well. Some pretty fun streams this past week.

Ah, I haven't been able to keep up with EZA streams lately due to school, but those sound like they're a lot of fun. But I also still need to catch up on lots of Pokemon Silver. :((

Keith Stat

Oct 25, 2017
When they got to the sexy room in the most recent Don's Design Lab...

tenor.gif

Also, Halloween stream starting in 1 minute at https://www.twitch.tv/easyallies.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to spend all stream thinking about how Blood got the baby inside that bottle.

charlieman999

Oct 29, 2017
Spain
Is this Blair witch game they are playing right now any good? i wasn't a fan of the movie when it came out.

Last edited:

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't impressed at all with their Halloween stream (edit: that's a little harsh. It still had pretty good vibes. It wasn't a terrible stream by any means). Huber played during the first three of the five hours. Jones played for 40 minutes, Brad played for about 10, and Bosman played for a little over an hour. Five of nine allies played nothing (and Brad hardly played anything).

Just looked back at the 2018 Halloween stream and it was sooo much better. Every ally played. They played 6 games. They read scary stories.

Oh well. Can't win 'em all. You all know I love the allies so I'm not just being a troll or mean. This was just a really disappointing outing for their Halloween stream.

Last edited:

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
The game selection was pretty poor apart from hitman. Casper was funny at first but got a bit dull fast. Still though, good vibes and all.

Andi

Oct 29, 2017
Wasn't impressed at all with their Halloween stream (edit: that's a little harsh. It still had pretty good vibes. It wasn't a terrible stream by any means). Huber played during the first three of the five hours. Jones played for 40 minutes, Brad played for about 10, and Bosman played for a little over an hour. Five of nine allies played nothing (and Brad hardly played anything).

Just looked back at the 2018 Halloween stream and it was sooo much better. Every ally played. They played 6 games. They read scary stories.

Oh well. Can't win 'em all. You all know I love the allies so I'm not just being a troll or mean. This was just a really disappointing outing for their Halloween stream.

I quite liked it but they seemed a bit exhausted. Maybe the review season and the fires taxed them a bit.

Oct 25, 2017
Thought the Halloween stream was fun, but yeah, I wish it was a bit more.... spooky? The games were cool, but it was mostly just "hey this thing is having a Halloween event!" which almost always guarantees a more tacked-on brand of spooky, rather than anything genuinely scary. Blair Witch could've been cool, but seems like it takes a long time to get going...

But it was a jolly time overall from where I was sitting. Also wish they'd have eaten less candy? The combo ASMR/mukbang vibes were somewhat unpleasant to my ears. Wrappers crinkling, mouths full of zombie Skittles... But whatever. I sat through all five hours and laughed so I got my zero dollars worth.

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I mentioned it a couple weeks back but honestly surprised there's been really no scary games played at all this month, especially after the group stream. Blair Witch is probably the only one, and they didn't get far enough for it to reach that point. Still, had fun watching and loved the costumes.