• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
This is a peek.

And this......... is to go........... even further beyond.......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*transforms*

And this is what I call a Super Peek.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
saw the video title earlier on youtube and thought they had just shadow dropped the first episode lol

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
So excited for the episodes and the Q&As and the final Q&A with Kyle and Amanda especially. Last one was so fun.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Good bounce back Trials of Mana stream.
took a little direction from chat, but good on them utilizing buffs, new items, and statuses muuch better.
wiping out last time probably had something to do with it lol

it's good, because sometimes when people play retro games, they don't treat they would a new 2019 game in terms of attention to detail.

Oct 25, 2017
Are any of the Allies streaming tomorrow 45min Smash?
Damiani mentioned at the end of the group stream that he might if he's at the studio, but I don't know if that's live reactions or delayed. He wasn't clear, but if anyone is gonna react, it sounds like he's going to be the one to do it at some point tomorrow. But still not a guarantee. Since there's nothing new being announced, no one else seemed interested.

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
I'm glad the rest of Box Peek is finally coming out.

I wonder if Jones still intends to put money behind the promotion of the show and what it's going to look like. Season 1 didn't exactly put the world on fire.

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
I mean does it have to?
It doesn't have to, of course not. But I don't think the lack of promotion is the problem with the limited success of Box Peek.

And this is not some backdoor whining about bringing Final Bosman back. That show is dead for good and so is Kyle's time for it. Box Peek is what makes Kyle happy and it's the thing he's most proud of and that's what's important.

I just hope they don't go overboard for the promotion when the time and money could be spent in better ways and none of the other shows get that kind of treatment.

Last edited:

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm way more hyped for Bosman to be free again than i am for Box Peek and i really liked S1.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
I'm very happy for him that this weight is off his shoulders. I can't imagine how much stress something like this would create.

I can't wait for Box Peek S02 though as I loved S01. I know Kyle is very talented, but it still exceeded my expectations.

I just hope he can continue to do things he loves to do as this usually makes the best content for every creator.
So while I really hope it can get a bigger audience as it deserves it, I don't think it matters all that much in the end as long as he is happy with what he created (even though knowing Kyle, he will probably always be critical of what he does).

Can't wait for November 8th.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Hyped for Box Peek. Let's see if I can pry myself away from Death Stranding on that day though...

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
I didn't even notice that it's on November 8. Poor Death Stranding. First NFS Heat launching on the same day and now Box Peek S2 premiere. Kojima couldn't have picked a worse date.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
I don't think the fact that Death Stranding (or any other game) releases that day doesn't make a difference for Box Peek.
That being said, I don't care in the slightest for Death Stranding, so it might be bias and I might be wrong.

Edit:
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind at all that Death Stranding will probably sell very well and I wish Kojima the best with all his games, but it never appealed to me whatsoever.

jondgc

Oct 25, 2017
The Achieve It Yourself that is up for Patrons might make the top ten list of best things EZA has ever produced.

Ddalgi

Aug 7, 2019
The Achieve It Yourself Episode for Patreons

Ben slowly losing it was so good lol

Oct 27, 2017
Kinda surprised EZA is not pushing people to (re)watch S1 of Box Peek. Jones talked about actually advertising it a few months ago.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
It doesn't seem like it'd be planned, but I'd love for them to stream the entirety of Season 1 of Box Peek leading up to the Season 2 premiere.

Also, the new AIY episode is, as always, incredible.

EDIT: I stand corrected!

Last edited:

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
LcApdfP.gif

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
Oh neat, I'll be able to be disqualified in real-time for once. Normally these things happen too late at night.
I love how long those disqualified works always stay on screen. It's almost like Kyle enjoys getting disqualified pieces ;).
I know it's going on for a long time on Kyle's streams, but I usually don't have time to catch most of those, so I didn't see a lot of the art before these Pokemon streams.

I'm always surprised how extremely talented this community is when watching the art before the Pokemon streams or the Community Showcase. Some of the things presented are off the charts.

Miaus

Jan 28, 2018
Nice, box peek. I saw the Trailer Jones for Netflix's Witcher, so hyped about that, hope it's good.

Szeth

Oct 25, 2017
My PS4 bundle arrived a day early, glad I won't waste half of tomorrow waiting for it. Managed to avoid 99% of impressions, only thing is I asked a friend to let me know if Ben gave it an 8 or higher (no specifics), as I would have cancelled my pre order and opted to wait for a holiday deal instead. Very excited to jump into it, though I might be even more excited to get back into following gaming news and the week of EZA I missed lol

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
I'm so ready to play Death Stranding tomorrow. It's a game I've followed the coverage of through EZA for years, since it was announced. I'll be very interested to watch their Spoiler Mode on it eventually as well.

ObbyDent

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Is Brandon going to play in Kanto after they beat the Elite Four? They keep talking about almost being done in about two weeks.

OP
OP
fireworksordie
May 30, 2018
I don't think Brandon knows about Kanto yet so Kyle is on the hush hush

it's kind of amazing. i think Kyle said a couple weeks ago in one of his Friday night streams that Jones is already thinking about the schedule and what to do after they finish Silver because he thinks they're finishing soon, and Kyle won't tell him even though it's going to screw up that plan. i hope the secrecy continues - chat seems to be playing along, which is great.

TK-421

Nov 30, 2017
Death Star
Wonder if the allies have gotten a review copy of Fallen Order or if they have to wait. Also will be interested to see if Brad gets this one tor review.

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have the clip of where Kyle reacts to the DQV movie spoiler during granstream saga