• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, glad thry are changing up. Pokémon is not for me. Glad it's something completely different. Hopefully they are done with Pokémon for a while.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Imo they will either be creating which I will likely find boring like I found Kyle's gameboy streams or they will be playing random levels which could be fun for one stream but will quickly lose my interest.
yeah creating is way too boring and checking out random levels gets old quick. dreams is fun but for one stream not multiple.

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
It's probably only me, but I'd love a weekly or biweekly stream of Huber playing a competitive FPS or TPS. I don't know what it is, but I love watching him play games like Apex Legends or Fortnite. I never, ever watch people stream those games, but with Huber it's different. He's so much fun to watch.

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
It's probably only me, but I'd love a weekly or biweekly stream of Huber playing a competitive FPS or TPS. I don't know what it is, but I love watching him play games like Apex Legends or Fortnite. I never, ever watch people stream those games, but with Huber it's different. He's so much fun to watch.
Yeah, when he went through that spurt of streaming Fortnite in 2018. I have nearly zero interest in playing the game but watching him play was a joy.

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You could at least ... you know... try one?
I tried the pokemon stream and got bored after a couple of episodes but still watched 2 to make an real opinion. I watched for the art section in the beginning.

Ah yeah I might if I have time. It's not like I'm short on things to watch.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
It's a crime we aren't getting a proper dragon's crown stream with huber, ben and jones. :(

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Man, the in-studio Q&As are just the absolute best. They're like two hours of the part of the group streams where they finish the game and are just hanging out and talking about what's going on, which is always my favorite part.

Oct 25, 2017
Man, the in-studio Q&As are just the absolute best. They're like two hours of the part of the group streams where they finish the game and are just hanging out and talking about what's going on, which is always my favorite part.
Yeah
This q&a was fun as hell
Yeah, their chill vibes as a charismatic group of people is their greatest strength, even when they're not playing a game. I'll always want more stuff like this from them.

So yeah, if the Q&A slowly morphs into a weird spin-off of ManUps Nights as Ben alluded to at the end, I will not be upset at all.

Yoh

Nov 19, 2017
These 2 back to back streams are cozy and jolly as hell!
I almost always miss on the live streams but these 2 are so worth being online and watching them live.

Sensates

Jan 6, 2020

Yes and I would like to see more members join in! I want to see them being serious (and uncomfortable) in a competitive environment and see how well they play in a team game like R6Siege.

Thing is I love the EZA guys but I have a total different taste in games.

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
Yes and I would like to see more members join in! I want to see them being serious (and uncomfortable) in a competitive environment and see how well they play in a team game like R6Siege.

Thing is I love the EZA guys but I have a total different taste in games.

Oh man oh man. A weekly competitive game of CS:GO with a five man EZA team. This is what my dreams are made of...

Ddalgi

Aug 7, 2019
Just listened to the latest Frame Trap. This Hotake was really insightful and interesting. Learning more about Damiani's thoughts and anxieties. Loved it.

Edit:

The game choice and the cast for the Occasional Board Game Show. Hell yes!

Last edited:

Andi

Oct 29, 2017
Is there a video where blood says the thing mentioned in the qa? "I don't clap for that?"

Yoh

Nov 19, 2017
Is there a video where blood says the thing mentioned in the qa? "I don't clap for that?"
During the Switch launch, Damiani and Kozachenko played Snipperclips and Damiani refused to clip.
They succeeded the level but Bloodworth was not impressed.

I recommend watching the rest, the whole Snipperclip part was fantastic.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Hey. Hey everyone.

Hall of Greats was three months ago.

(I'm not rushing or demanding. I'm just hyped.)

Andi

Oct 29, 2017
During the Switch launch, Damiani and Kozachenko played Snipperclips and Damiani refused to clip.
They succeeded the level but Bloodworth was not impressed.

I recommend watching the rest, the whole Snipperclip part was fantastic.

Thank you! Been a while that I saw that but it's sooo good

Edit:
Finished the January Q&A today and loved it.
Studio Q&A should become a nor, at least once a quarter or something along that line.
Some great questions as always! Loved the stuff about bad movie/theater experiences.
I shouldn't be surprised at the lengths Huber goes to enjoy something he likes to the fullest but I still am!
Ian's editing stories form GT days were also good and I need to look up that Stanley Parable review.

Last edited:

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
The Occasional Board Game Show is really fun with the Resident Evil 2 board game. I just wish there was a handy cam on hand because as a viewer I can't seen any of the detail, which would have been nice. The tiles look really intricate as do most of the game cards, but the cameras cant make any of it out, either because everything's too small or too dark. Just having a handycam to do a quick onceover of each scenario which could be edited into the main video would have done wonders for the viewing experience.

But, regardless, it's a really entertaining video so far. I really get what they say how it somehow some way manages to capture what it feels like to play Resident Evil 2 in a board game. It's very well design. Also, jolly vibes are jolly.

On another note, I don't quite see how Kyle is at all confident in Jones prospects for the end of the game. It's the ultimate end game. Its meant to take a long time for you to get strong enough. And that's not even considering the type disadvantage that half of the Team has.

Kamala

Sep 22, 2019
Is pokemon ever truly done?

Just announced, perfect for Kyle
46865_MrMime_POP_WEB-edd23b1fe6b40ce637e4826204cbc500.png

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if the running gag on the Bosman/Jones Thursday night streams will be that they'll say they're gonna play Dreams, but keep pushing it back for some reason or another...