• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
I mean, Patreon Goals bit the dirt as of Phase 4 right? So there's no longer any obligation on the Allies part to put out a Spoiler Mode if they don't want to. It does feel like a drought though after all the episodes we got before the new year.

I feel like My Hero Academia Season 4 would be a fun Spoiler Mode. I know a lot of the Allies are into it.

abrack

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
The Witcher
Parasite
Birds of Prey
Locke and Key
Sonic (next week)
KH3 ReMind (lol)

There are options. MHA season 4 is a good one too but that still won't be over for a couple months right?

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
Oh man, I don't really watch movies or tv series any more, but I loved reading that comic back in the day.
I didn't know they made a TV series of that comic. I might have to give that a watch (even though I will probably not find the time to do so).

I hope they don't fuck it up though as I think it deserves something fantastic.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Have to think Huber and Ian's muted reaction to Parasite is why it didn't get a Spoiler Mode. But now I feel like they should seriously consider it, especially since both wanted to rewatch it and re-evaluate it. And get at least one more Ally. I'd love to see Blood talk about it. Not sure why.

eko

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
There's a Dreams stream right now with Jones and a couple of devs from MM, it's amazing

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Man, Jones is SO good with developer interactions. That developer showcase with MM was perfection. Need him in more of these things.

Andi

Oct 29, 2017
Definitely a VIIR event. There was another Youtuber dude tweeting about it.

Dope! Will listen to the video when it comes as I don't wanna see footage of the game, that last trailer was soooo damn full of new stuff that I actually felt spoiled .
Nevertheless I need to hear what Brad has to say...

Oct 25, 2017
It's weird how this feels like more of a blow to E3 than Sony not showing up. But what sucks is that this will just encourage E3 to become that weird, influencer-fueled nonsense that was leaked last year. Get ready for a ton of MatPat and iJustine playing all your favorites... groan...

And yeah, more Bosman sounds great... if only the rest of the show wasn't also being gutted. Feels like we're losing more than winning.

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds a lot like E3 Coliseum tbh.
Very true. Geoff likes his influencers.

Honestly, I think I'd only really miss E3 because then we'd lose that wonderful week of coverage from the Allies. From the betting special, to the reactions, to the nightly impressions, to the Huber/Ian show-floor specials... That's the only thing I'd ever really mourn if it were all to vanish.

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
While it's a blow for their reputation, I don't see how Goeff skipping E3 changes anything in the near future. It's not like there won't be press conferences anymore. It's really not that relevant to the overall show and I'm sure the ESA will find another moderator and production company who can invite Youtubers and other influencers.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Screenshot_2020-02-12_at_23.57.13.png

Who picked it in the EZA league? Did anybody?

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
"I'm confident none of us are going to say the N-word during this rap"

I love how comfortable Easy Allies is with it's own humour now.

Aadiboy

Nov 4, 2017
I just want insider Keighley info from Kyle, but it's understandable if he can't be on the podcast given the circumstances.