• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
I don't know if he has said whether they're doing a review or not, although I'm extremely confident it would be Jones if they do.

Yeah, haven't read anything but I'm sure Jones is in condition to do one already. It depends on how much time and responsabilities he has I suppose.

Edit: Well, Jones is reviewing it but it'll take a while. :)

Last edited:

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
Yeah, I think Jones said he was going to review it on last weeks Silver Squad but that he's really going to give it time and let it breathe. It's partially why they're not jumping straight into it for a replacement for Silver Squad.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
L3JSDmS.gif

Yo where is this gif from? I keep using it and love it but I don't even know the story lol. I can tell it's from some E3 thing but what's the context?

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
L3JSDmS.gif

Yo where is this gif from? I keep using it and love it but I don't even know the story lol. I can tell it's from some E3 thing but what's the context?

I don't actually know for sure but I'm going to guess it's the moment that ben realized they were looking at RE 2 remake and he looks over at huber to see if huber had figured it out yet.

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
That RE2 reaction is art, every single one of them realizes that it's RE2 at different moments and then pretends not to have noticed.

CyReN

Oct 25, 2017
Any word if Reaction Shots is coming to Soundcloud? Didn't see the most recent episodes added yet.

EDIT: It's up now!

Last edited:

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Okay, did we know about Huber's past as a street racer?? That's incredible lol, and actually fits his vibe so well. I had zero clue

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
After watching this week weekly hunts, As a Hammer main I really want to help Huber become a beast and make him use the Hammer to its fullest potential. Too bad I'm working and can't attend stream to give him tips. I wish hammer main in chat can tell him to charge hammer more often and especially the 2nd charge+clutch to the monsters head for K.O. damage. Hammer Clutch Claw is best to wall bounce enemies too when they are not aggro instead of Clutch Clawing with L2+O

Okay, did we know about Huber's past as a street racer?? That's incredible lol, and actually fits his vibe so well. I had zero clue
Wow

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, I've definitely heard it come up a few times here and there randomly in streams. I remember him saying how his car was stolen one day and I think that was pretty much the end of it for him.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
I have heard about it a couple of times before. I don't remember where, but probably during streams or something.
But I don't think it's something he likes to talk about too much because of the memories and how he had to stop.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
May I make a request if anyone is submitting at L&R in the near future, please consider starting your post with "We all love the white hot thrill of playing a digital video game every once in a while".

Chuck

Oct 25, 2017
Is a Pokémon tcg tournament coming up in the near future? It's been so long since the last one and the new card series just came out.

PepperedHam

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
Random because I'm slowly catching up on the latest one but I gotta say how happy it makes me that they do the Community Showcase.

Between Cup of Jones, the Q&A, Community Showcase, and the usual podcast hotlines these guys have such a constant direct line to the community and I love listening to it.

Last edited:

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Didn't they say they would have a Pokemon Sword And Shield tournament back when the game first came out, but they wanted to allow everyone time to beat it?

Did that ever happen?

Ddalgi

Aug 7, 2019
Haven't had a chance to watch yet, but I know he has talked about it before. I seem to recall him saying something about some close calls or an accident or something that caused him to stop? I don't remember the specifics.
After watching this week weekly hunts, As a Hammer main I really want to help Huber become a beast and make him use the Hammer to its fullest potential. Too bad I'm working and can't attend stream to give him tips. I wish hammer main in chat can tell him to charge hammer more often and especially the 2nd charge+clutch to the monsters head for K.O. damage. Hammer Clutch Claw is best to wall bounce enemies too when they are not aggro instead of Clutch Clawing with L2+O

Wow

www.youtube.com

Talking Syndrome - Yakuza Films

Huber catches up on some RE 7 discussion then discusses more movies that fit the Yakuza vibe. (Streamed Feb 25, 2017)Support us through Patreon: https://www....

MultiJhonny

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Hey everyone! If someone could give me a quick rundown of the recent changes to EZA. I haven't been following for a few months but was there for the big changes last year. But it looks like their patreon money is much lower than it was around 43 rather than hovering close to 50k and there is no more podcast sponsors? Did they go with advertising or what? Just curious! Have been out of it and wish them the best and was looking through their stuff this morning.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
this jones guy is pretty good. he should host the podcast more often.
I think he did a good job and I wouldn't mind him doing it again, but I do still prefer Kyle.
That being said, this is for sure a good solution.
Hey everyone! If someone could give me a quick rundown of the recent changes to EZA. I haven't been following for a few months but was there for the big changes last year. But it looks like their patreon money is much lower than it was around 43 rather than hovering close to 50k and there is no more podcast sponsors? Did they go with advertising or what? Just curious! Have been out of it and wish them the best and was looking through their stuff this morning.
They shook up their patreon (eg. removed their goals). As far as sponsorships go, The Roost Network is now handling their sponsorships, so no sponsor tier on Patreon. That meant going down in Patreon pledge money, but they didn't go down in number of Patreons. Their Patreon is still as strong, if not stronger than before.

So they just get part of their money (the sponsorship part) from an other revenue stream instead of Patreon or Youtube/Twitch.

Last edited:

MultiJhonny

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
They shook up their patreon (eg. removed their goals). As far as sponsorships go, The Roost Network is now handling their sponsorships, so no sponsor tier on Patreon. That meant going down in Patreon pledge money, but they didn't go down in number of Patreons. Their Patreon is still as strong, if not stronger than before.

So they just get part of their money (the sponsorship part) from an other revenue stream instead of Patreon or Youtube/Twitch.

Okay cool thanks! It's sometimes really tough to catch up with stuff from them if you are gone for a few months.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
Okay cool thanks! It's sometimes really tough to catch up with stuff from them if you are gone for a few months.
They explained the sponsorship stuff in this post:

They also had a post with info on the removal of the goals. I only searched a couple of seconds, but couldn't find it any more.
Patreon doesn't let you search for keywords in posts of creators for some reason.

Edit:
Here it is: https://www.patreon.com/posts/easy-allies-4-29120842
Thanks to Kristen posting it on the Easy Allies Forums.

Last edited:

MultiJhonny

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
They explained the sponsorship stuff in this post:

They also had a post with info on the removal of the goals. I only searched a couple of seconds, but couldn't find it any more.
Patreon doesn't let you search for keywords in posts of creators for some reason.

Edit:
Here it is: https://www.patreon.com/posts/easy-allies-4-29120842
Thanks to Kristen posting it on the Easy Allies Forums.

Yeah the top post I missed! I was there for phase 4 so I was aware of all of that. Thanks so much

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Do Ian go in depth on any video on why he dislikes Sekiro? I've seem him commenting here and there but I've never seem him go into detail.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
Not sure about in depth, but it ultimately boils down to lack of freedom compared to the Souls series (weapons, clothes, character)

It's this combined with the game feeling like a boss rush to him. Basically there is very little room to explore be cause your running up against a mino boss or actual boss every other room. This is why I quit playing as well so I can really relate to ian on this point.

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Not sure about in depth, but it ultimately boils down to lack of freedom compared to the Souls series (weapons, clothes, character)

It's this combined with the game feeling like a boss rush to him. Basically there is very little room to explore be cause your running up against a mino boss or actual boss every other room. This is why I quit playing as well so I can really relate to ian on this point.

Yeah, that's what I've got from his comments. I've played about 30% of Dark Souls, finished Bloodborne (all bosses solo) and Dark Souls III (all bosses solo minus DLC) and I can say I like these games but I don't go head over heels for them like some do. I'm still a the beginning of Sekiro (I've only killed 2 bosses so far) and I can tell it will easily become my favorite From game.

Nov 5, 2017
So, whatever happened to Kyle and Brandon reacting to their Pokemon Silver playthrough on Thursday? Did it get delayed to next Thursday because Kyle wasn't around this week?

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
Jones was alright, but he discussed his opinions and depended on the panelists to respond. Bosman is far better at engaging with the panelists and getting out of the way.
I get that and I do agree that Kyle is a better moderator, but Kyle has gotten a lot of experience over the years (being a moderator at GT and EZA) and I assume this was Jones' first time doing this. I honestly think he did well.