• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018

94or7Pw.png

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
I mean... they were pushing slavish conditions. Isn't it a good thing that it looks like shit has been slowed down a little? If more people can see their children I am okay with Nightwolf taking a little longer to be released.

OP
OP
NeoRaider

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
I mean... they were pushing slavish conditions. Isn't it a good thing that it looks like shit has been slowed down a little? If more people can see their children I am okay with Nightwolf taking a little longer to be released.
It's not just about Nightwolf taking longer to be released. It's also about radio silence and complete lack of communication and transparency about something that was available for pre-order. I am talking about Kombat Pack btw. not Nightwolf only.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
I can't fault NRS for this because they're still doing way better than Soul Calibur VI.

Seriously though, it sucks that they can't reveal who all of the characters in the season pass are and at least they know it. Hopefully they aren't working their staff to death still.

OP
OP
NeoRaider

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
It's minor but take the ! off. He didn't use it. Changes the tone of the quote.
Oh, so "!' is the problem.
Sadly i can't edit it, but it's my mistake because i read his tweet only once and didn't look at it while making the thread.
I am not able to edit the thread title, if mods can do it please remove "!" from it.

Order

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This entire thing has been blown out of proportion. The fans know they're trying to make work conditions better for the employees, what more do y'all want them to say?

This feels a situation where yet again gamers value their toys over people's lives.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
They've also revealed four of the season pass fighters already.

Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Sindel, Spawn

I feel like that's a decent amount of info to decide on whether or not to invest in the kombat pass, and if you're like me and got the kombat pass day one, chill out and wait for them to finish the work. They'll get them out.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Yeah, the "!" made me think he was replying to some angry fan or whatever, but the actual quote is fair, plus if this means that working conditions are improving then good. Can't talk about communication because I don't follow this game, so I hardly know what is coming out.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
I think Warner Bros also had a major hand in killing the MK1-3 HD Remakes...twice.

Honestly this hurts me more than the lack of DLC information.

This silence and drip feed of news has dulled my excitement over the game to say the least. Especially since it's taking forever for them to get to characters I'm actually interested in (Sheeva, Spawn, and still PRAYING for Fujin in the future).

I wonder if all this has affected their original vision to support the game longer than previous entries. I do still like the game, but I'm hoping they start to pump out more content like cosmetics (real alt costumes, not recolors) to keep things interesting.