• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
DMC5 is a masterpiece, it might dethrone Bloodborne for me this gen.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cool to see they reviewed Hypnospace Outlaw. I've not played it yet but it seems like a truly unique and crazy experience.

OP
OP
Zem

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Any interesting previews/features? What's on the cover?

Yeah there's some real good ones this month.

Thatgamecompany talks about their game Sky and multiplayer stuff, that's the cover story.

There's a big piece about how the military is turning to gamers and if the skills transfer

20 year anniversary of Everquest and they talk to the people behind the game and how it came to be etc

Long play is about Sea of Thieves

Previews are Days Gone, RAD, Tales of the Neon Sea, No Straight Roads, Satisfactory and Audica.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
cd3 also has a higher opencritic score than anthem, so edge scoring it a point higher isnt neccesserily an outlier

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
That DoA6 review and score is really weird considering they've given pretty much every fighting game I can recall a 7 so long as the gameplay is good.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Given that EDGE uses the full scale I'd say that CD3 score is more than fair, even generous given the resounding mediocrity of the game.

DOA6 - which I own - really isn't a particularly inspired sequel even if the overall game is solid and polished.

And kudos to DMCV - game is utterly fantastic.

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
Yeowch at DOA6. Not really surprised at Anthem and Crackdown, neither are worth the asking price.

DMCV is just killing it.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Reading the review I think DMC5 would have got a 10 if there was just a little more environment variety, that was their only complaint and they were gushing over everything else.
It really needed more variety on the stages, but a 9 is a pretty amazing score for an action game of this type, dmc v getting recognized by the press

2b_miner

Mar 7, 2019
An curious to know if they pointed out anything different for anthem, than all the press/community has already pointed out

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Crackdown scored better than Anthem, holy shit hahahahahaha

I have to admit, these scores line up with my own experiences.