• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shawn6661

Oct 27, 2017
edge3464ukp4.jpg

Hype :

Valorant
Session
Hotshot Racing
The Pathless
A Monster's Expedition
Maquette
Hype Roundup

Play :

Final Fantasy VII Remake - 7
Doom Eternal - 9
Resident Evil 3 - 6
Gears Tactics - 7
XCOM: Chimera Squad - 6
Nioh 2 - 7
Ori And The Will Of The Wisps - 7
Paper Beast - 8
Call Of Duty : Warzone - 8
Bleeding Edge - 5
Streets Of Rage 4 - 8
The Room VR : A Dark Matter - 8
In Other Waters - 7

Last edited:

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
I think the Ascent looks cool, congratulations to the devs for getting this kind of promotion. Bit disappointed that even Edge can't seem to get a scoop on a bigger next gen story though. Anyway, interested to hear about the RPG elements of the game!

MaLDo

Oct 27, 2017
The ascent looks a lot like Shiny's Messiah. Not only the mood but the characters too.

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
I resubbed right at the start of corona and still haven't gotten an issue yet. Just got an email that said they are resuming delivery to Europe and that the missed issues are being held onto to be sent later. I guess thankfully Edge is not the place I go to for hot gaming news.

TigerBrownie

One Winged Slayer
May 9, 2018
So the next-gen tease was for The Ascent?

Can't say I'm not a bit disappointed.
It is a really cool looking cover though.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Idk if that was worth the whole 'next generation arises' thing but The Ascent looks dope so I'm in

klauskpm

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
I expected something completely different, but the cover is great and I'm hyped for the game.

Gully Bully

Aug 19, 2019
The Ascent was definitely the best showing at that Xbox event, especially better than the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla showing, and this Edge cover shows that the editors at Edge are real gamers.

Sep 23, 2018
Very interested to read their FFVII and Resi 3 reviews.
Side note : the chatter around R3make seemed to die a lot quicker than that surrounding R2. At least from my perspective.