• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
This game is the first time I've seen people use the user scores to be like "see, people don't like the game!" instead of the correct attitude of laughing at user scores. I'm sorry but the people that don't like the game are a very small minority. Most people are loving it, they just don't feel the need to post as much because they're too busy enjoying the game.

It all reminds me of MGS4 winning GOTY on the old forum and people moaning so loudly for a re-do over the years and when it finally happened, MGS4 won again.

Someone tried to pull that shit with Assassin's Creed Odyssey too. Of course going into the user reviews you got a lot of insightful critique's like, "SJW Garbage 0/10". Funny stuff.

mouzone

Oct 30, 2017
I think it's a vocal minority of people who simply suck at RDR2 and feel the need to convince everyone it's the controls' fault, that they are objectively bad.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Been playing Red Dead Redemption 2 for around 65 hours, haven't felt the urge to fast travel once, and the world is still managing to offer new surprises and awe me with its beauty and attention to detail. This game is a marvel -- an immersive sim mixed with an open world RPG mixed with a Cormac McCarthy novel. I've never had a gaming experience quite like this. It's a landmark achievement for the medium, a true work of art. If RDR2 doesn't deserve an Edge 10 most games that got it don't either.