• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 19739

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Trolling
EDGE states that "While its bulk is impressive, it lacks a distinctive personality"

I don't have the review in front of me, but it is available for purchase. I don't understand why EDGE gave the game such a low score. It is certainly one of the few reputable publications to deliver a harsh score on the game. I personally haven't played the game, so I can't comment on whether the game deserves that score. However, the general consensus is that GOW 4 is a return to form for a franchise that has been suffering from repetition and super macho protagonists. The new characters, and gameplay mechanics are fresh of breath air, even if sometimes the game plays it safe. Do you guys agree? And what do you think is next for the Gears series?

Last edited by a moderator:

Francesco

Nov 22, 2017
Did it deserve its own thread?
Edit: we already have a review thread and some of us have tried to stay away from other opinions and spoilers.

Dhoom

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
I can see why it looking and being presented exactly like The Last of Us, but they could be more biased towards the older games too.

Calibro

Oct 27, 2017
Belarus
Here we go, people not understanding the meaning of the word "opinion" are going to be really mad about this.

No such thing as objectivity in reviews, guys. You like the game, great. you like it very much, good for you. This person didn't like it as much, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.