• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jun 1, 2018
Is anybody also going to tomorrowland in belgium this year? :)

tlandfire.jpg

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Barcelona Beach Festival was pretty cool. Damn hearing Psy (even if it's Armin psy) in a big even is something else.

OP
OP
Aomber

Aomber

Oct 25, 2017
Beantown
Hi guys - sorry I haven't been super active here for a while, some of you know that I started a really big job recently and I'm right in the midst of moving, so things have been kind of in a tip lately. Just wanted to say hi and post a few thoughts about some new music.

EDIT: Ah, looks like I misunderstood this at first. I originally thought that the Getter and GTA tracks were collaborations, which I thought was bizarre for Joel because they're total garbo EDM, but it turns out these are originals by the artists. Still weird he's releasing these, but anyway, this collection is okay, I thought Monophobia would have been better without Rob Swire - the Rinzen remix hits closer to what I feel would have been more appropriate.

51EoSE1iPUL._SS500.jpg

Last edited:

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Y'all ever heard of JVNA? She's this asian producer who does a lot of nerdy remixes and sings and streams on Twitch. I'm kind of obsessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YeV2pogk54

Watched her stream and she's so talented. People request songs, she plays it, and then instantly plays along by ear on her midi keyboard or remixes it on the spot. She's like my female Illenium.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I think I saw her pop up in one of fuslie's stream where fuslie tries to be a DJ and failing horribly lol.

Another twitch stream I want to give a shout-out is: Kutski's Channel! The Twitch Stream/Channel for all your Harder Styles of Dance Music. He's also a DJ and does indeed scratch/mix which is pretty baller. Streams on Tuesdays and Thursdays around noonish.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I think I saw her pop up in one of fuslie's stream where fuslie tries to be a DJ and failing horribly lol.

Another twitch stream I want to give a shout-out is: Kutski's Channel! The Twitch Stream/Channel for all your Harder Styles of Dance Music. He's also a DJ and does indeed scratch/mix which is pretty baller. Streams on Tuesdays and Thursdays around noonish.
Yea she seems to be friends with Fuslie. Didn't know fuslie had a DJ stream lol. I don't watch her much, I find her annoying hahaha. Need more JVNA in my life tho

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I think it was just a one time thing lol. She had JVNA over and some other people to walk her through DJing. I don't watch her either. I've only popped in her stream during that time and when Jason Chen was on her stream.

umjj3qvnxva11.jpg

Tomorrowland Streaming Schedule.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Also just saw that Organ of Harmony stage.... That's huge for Rap and Hip Hop fans though. Interesting to see Brennan Heart opening for Smash the House Record.

Oct 30, 2017
Soooo does the stream end before Charlotte and Carl Cox play on the mainstage on Friday or something???

The Stream starts after they play. Afternoon sets are completely different then evening sets. Check em back when sets come online.

For today i could recommend you listening to Joris Voorn. Musical genious, also plays techno and tech-house.
Saturday - Everything diynamic, Adriatique / Kollektive Turmstrasse / Solomun.
Sunday - kolsch / andrea oliva. Ants is amazing. My go to party at Ibiza.

Im glad im W2, its more techno & tech house orientated, which is better.

ohhthegore

Nov 25, 2017
The Stream starts after they play. Afternoon sets are completely different then evening sets. Check em back when sets come online.

For today i could recommend you listening to Joris Voorn. Musical genious, also plays techno and tech-house.
Saturday - Everything diynamic, Adriatique / Kollektive Turmstrasse / Solomun.
Sunday - kolsch / andrea oliva. Ants is amazing. My go to party at Ibiza.

Im glad im W2, its more techno & tech house orientated, which is better.

WOW I totally read the set times backwards, I thought Carl and Charlottle played at the very end not the beginning lol

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Missed out on some Hardwell because I forgot about the timezones lol.

How long has Tomorrowland's Q-Dance stage allowed Hardcore? Korsakoff closing it for tonight is quite badass.

Last edited:

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I just randomly happened across Skee Mask and the song Session Add and Rev8617 are triggering my inner Boards of Canada feelings in all the right ways.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Coone had a good mainstage Tomorrowland set. Something I expected. Not really any Euphoric and mainly just Hardstyle without any descriptives. Played a few Rawstyle songs and ended with a G4H track which was surprising. The mainstage crowd was jamming the whole time which is good.

Ultra and EDC needs to up their streaming setup when compared to Tomorrowland. Their stuff is just embarrassing.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Soo uhh.... who's this guy and why he's acting like a monkey in Tomorrowland?

Last edited:

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't realized how stacked (for Minnesota) it's going to be here soon. Got deadmau5 next month, then Virtual Self in September, and following that is Junkie Kid and Lady Faith. We just had the X-Games where Kaskade and Zedd was at this past weekend also.

Decisions decisions.... Obviously I'm going to go see the Hard Dance event with Junkie Kid and Lady Faith, but the deadmau5 and Virtual Self concert also sounds badass.

ohhthegore

Nov 25, 2017
Can't wait to watch Beyer, Partyraiser, Gunz for Hire, Richie Hawtin and Nina Kraviz. Really sad they're not showing the KNTXT stage since they have some of the best Techno (SHDW & Obscure Shape, Cleric, Keith Carnal, Rebekah, Charlotte De Witte, DVS1)

_swee_

Oct 26, 2017
Portland OR
saw MitiS at a small dance club here in Portland and it was insane! Loved his set so much and he dropped a few Seven Lions and Virtual Self

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Well damn weird thing but Armin's set on Freedom stage so far is friggin good. Non of mainstream BS so far.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
no blah blah blah? nice :)

i have a friend who stopped listening to ASOT after that song was released lol. his trance elitist soul couldn't take it.

tbh I listened live Blah Blah a couple of weeks ago and that thing rocked the area, atleast until the crappy melody kicks in lol

But yeah so far it has been full trance, and it's only the first 30 mins. Its being even better than the Ultra ASOT stage sets IMO.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
tbh I listened live Blah Blah a couple of weeks ago and that thing rocked the area, atleast until the crappy melody kicks in lol

But yeah so far it has been full trance, and it's only the first 30 mins. Surprised tbh.

yeah i've seen armin on main stage playing his more big room style sets and the crowd always eats it up. always a good time.

but his full trance sets are even better :)

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. Hardwell really has love for the Hard Dance scene. Apparently he dropped a Hardcore track to close the Mainstage. He dropped this:

mr stroke

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
NU8VOOQ.jpg

This new RL Grime album is pure fire. I am not the biggest trap fan ( Hate most of it TBH) but RL always delivers. Some big room trap bangers but also some deep dark vocal tracks.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
Will have to check out that RL Grime once it stops being like 95 degrees in my apartment

I'm interested

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Got my tickets to Cirez D v Adam Beyer in LA. I'm so pissed it's on the same goddamn weekend as Dreamstate. What the fuck Insomniac? Now I have to pick 1 day of Dreamstate...lame