EDM Era |OT| We're All Deaf Now

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Been itching for more Abraxis since it was announced. This dropped just now. What a treat!

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
lol I mean I know Coones music is more accessible but Texas seems to have that cross over appeal that literally no other hard dance artist has
Dude is also mad marketable because of his cross over appeal so yeah I would say I'm surprised they didn't book him.

I'm honestly surprised that it wasn't Da Tweekaz. Tons of remixes and is all about the party. Disregard them closing their sets with GPF.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking about going to his set at EDC this year if there no scheduling conflicts. He's playing on day 2 which is a day where there's quite few people I want to see. My day 3 is open though lol
My friend wants to roam around and do whatever but I just want to chill at Wasteland lol. Our group isn't big enough so I'm going to have to be going with him since I don't want to lose him and vice versa. Buddy system and whatnot. So hopefully we stay at Wasteland long enough for Lil Texas because he threw down when he was in Minneapolis.

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV

Been itching for more Abraxis since it was announced. This dropped just now. What a treat!
Friday - Seven Lions

Saturday - Abraxis

I'm gonna need maybe 3 days off from work lol.

Samurai G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
Denver, CO
Any No Mana fans in here? his visuals have always intrigued me. art style and his t-shirt at edc last year was so amazing. remembering that i dont have it anymore brings me to sadness. T_T .. fml

ohhthegore

Nov 25, 2017

Really curious to see what this set ends up being like. I was for sure retired from anymore EDCs but my girl decided to suprise me with a ticket for my bday. Only thing is shes super mainstage (Illenium tattoo and eveything) where as I can't stand that stuff and usually stay at the Factory 93 stage or Wasteland the whole time lol

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017

Really curious to see what this set ends up being like. I was for sure retired from anymore EDCs but my girl decided to suprise me with a ticket for my bday. Only thing is shes super mainstage (Illenium tattoo and eveything) where as I can't stand that stuff and usually stay at the Factory 93 stage or Wasteland the whole time lol
Damn. That's nice of your girl to do that lol.

Rob Gee x Sid of Slipknot? That's going to be wild regardless of what happens.