• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
Redux v3

fetMtML.gif

Dimibo's remix of Island is so damn good, DnB mixed with psytrance.

fetMtML.gif

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why am I just finding out about the existence of Camellia?

Listening to an album on Spotify now and holy cow, he combines like a billion subgenres insanely well.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
Wish I was going. Maybe next year. Between all the other trips I'm doing this year and work on my car I just couldn't afford it.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Coachella still remains the best at streaming. Tomorrowland and EDC need to learn from Coachella. I think EDC is doing something similar to what Coachella does with 3 different streams or something like that.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gf is begging to go next year. Easier now that we live on the west coast.

So far we went to Lucky at the Tacoma Dome. Bonnaroo coming up. Above and Beyond at the Gorge. Probably a Halloween and New Years fest

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
EDC is definitely here. At the pop up shop now and the like is ridiculous.

Ga sold out too. No hype in era but I feel the hype in this city.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Can anybody at Vegas go to palms and get me the illeniumm pop-up shop jersey :(

Also Factory93 setup at Exchange LA is legit. Charlotte de Witte fucking killed it. I've never heard the crowd cheer so many times for the DJ. You notice it on her live sets too. People love her

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Lol. My Hmong people are so damn predictable. As soon as I entered the chatroom for Armin's set, "Hmong people where you at?" A bunch come out of nowhere saying we in here. Damn. I understand y'all love Trance but I didn't know y'all loved him that much lol.

YouTube chat doesn't hold a candle to Twitch chat though.

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Besides the wind causing Insomniac to temporarally announce the show closed, only to re-open it like 20 mins later (when I was already on the freeway :( ), EDC this year was so much fun

Got to hang with WesternHeretic on Day 3!

Raged until the closing ceremony ! ...and then promptly died for 9 hours.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
had the most amazing time at edc. plenty of scheduling conflicts but each set i was able to catch was great. absolutely love it. now back home and getting ready for the work grind once again lol

Oct 26, 2017
Re watching and watch other people EDC vids... man the post festival blues killing me.

This was supposed to be my last year... guess not.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New Madeon album incoming ("Good Faith"?). Weird marketing stunt of 8 vinyls of the new single being scattered in shops across the world. Actual single will be out Friday apparently.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
Probably going to look into whatever RV situation they have for EDCLV next year. Hotel prices are just as high for that week, not including transportation and etc.

Anywho, i have a year to decide, but i'm already set on going for 2020 lol

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably going to look into whatever RV situation they have for EDCLV next year. Hotel prices are just as high for that week, not including transportation and etc.

Anywho, i have a year to decide, but i'm already set on going for 2020 lol
Trying to go for 2020 as well if money abides. I wish they had a poor people section for camp edc. Let me bring my own tent!

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
Trying to go for 2020 as well if money abides. I wish they had a poor people section for camp edc. Let me bring my own tent!
hahah i feel you on that! I seen some pictures people took of what next year may look like. It seems like they will have containers? err boxes that look like itll be enough room for 2 people, maybe just 1? then air streamers that have a full kitchen and a full bed i think? i just cant wait to see what they have and more importantly how much haha

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
hahah i feel you on that! I seen some pictures people took of what next year may look like. It seems like they will have containers? err boxes that look like itll be enough room for 2 people, maybe just 1? then air streamers that have a full kitchen and a full bed i think? i just cant wait to see what they have and more importantly how much haha
I could care less for the bells and whistles just give me a tent ffs.

I'd even do a camp ground outside the venue if it had transport in.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lmao no.

We were misled, it was basically a glorified house party. Dope set up, had a yard with hammoccks and chairs, the inside was decorated. A cash or venmo bar. Some rock band was playing when we got there and then some dude set up a Dj set later. I think it was original music but we left shortly after.

ohhthegore

Nov 25, 2017
lmao no.

We were misled, it was basically a glorified house party. Dope set up, had a yard with hammoccks and chairs, the inside was decorated. A cash or venmo bar. Some rock band was playing when we got there and then some dude set up a Dj set later. I think it was original music but we left shortly after.

LOL that sucks, I went to a warehouse show on Saturday in LA that got raided after like half an hour but they had a backup warehouse ready to go, they still have to move all the equipment though which took forever

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
Jonathan Cowan was amazing, even liked some of his stuff more than Moudaber's.

The visuals there were insane. Dot matrix LCD stuff.

Vid if anyone's interested:

Last edited:

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
A group that I've been going to shows and raves lately have been "making plans" to go to EDC next year. I'll see if they follow through with it or not lol.

Got a undergroundish Hard Dance event next week. Cash only, location will be revealed to people who contact them on Facebook (luckily my friends are on Facebook so they should know where to go). Hard Dance but more of a Freestyle event: DnB, Dubstep, Psy-Trance, Hardstyle, and Hardcore. The promoters just want 50+ people to show up to support this scene, and I hope they do!