• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zapages

Oct 28, 2017
You guys need take a listen to some awesome underground EDM-lite / popish that is coming from Pakistan.

Really surprised by it... Its reminds me of the 2000s.

Abdullah Siddiqui - Terrified
www.youtube.com

Abdullah Siddiqui - Terrified (Official Audio)

PATARI: https://patari.pk/home/song/Abdullah-Siddiqui-TerrifiedSOUNDCLOUD: https://soundcloud.com/abdullahsiddiqui/terrifiedSPOTIFY: https://open.spotify.com...

Resistance live:

Forcefield:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbbhz1LadCU

Telescope:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWSLol5bEsI

Young:

Last edited:

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm doing Alchemy at The Gorge Amphitheater. It's the first weekend of October so I really hope the weather holds out.

We are camping there too.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Seven lions is stopping by here in Denver but isn't doing his alchemy tour. :(
He has other support that night. But that venue is new and heard nothing but good things about it.
Ah, just checked. His support is Crystal Skies and Last Heroes who just joined his label.

If he plays his Alchemy tour set (or a version of it), you're in for a treat.
Samurai u need to go to this. Seven Lions sets NEVER disappoints if you are into his music even a little bit. He is a master at mixing different genres together and plays dubstep, psytrance, and future bass. Probably my favorite DJ to see live, and Crystal Skies/Last Heroes are really good too. I'm jealous. I missed his Alchemy tour in Long Beach because I was moving..told myself I would go to every show he does in socal lol

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
Samurai u need to go to this. Seven Lions sets NEVER disappoints if you are into his music even a little bit. He is a master at mixing different genres together and plays dubstep, psytrance, and future bass. Probably my favorite DJ to see live, and Crystal Skies/Last Heroes are really good too. I'm jealous. I missed his Alchemy tour in Long Beach because I was moving..told myself I would go to every show he does in socal lol
But I'm spoiled and seen him at red rocks when he came like a few years ago. Heh....
Bad time in my life but yes, I think I'll buy some tickets soon to see him at this new venue here.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you guys want an insanely powerful and creative take on just about any EDM genre meshed together into relentless and exciting tracks, check out Camellia's new album, Blackmagic Blazing. The dude can smoothly transition between speedcore, hardstyle, dubstep, trap, moombahton, complextro, electro house, big room, psytrance and more in mere seconds, all with excellent production values and quality songwriting to boot. Dude's already shown a lot of quality throughout other albums, but this one has to be the most impressive yet in terms of production and variety.

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
How in the hell did GA tickets for EDC already sell out? On day of release? I was at work and completely missed it. Don't wanna pay $200 extra for bathrooms I won't even use 😭😭😭

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why does one of the Goldfish guys trying to rock the Milo look?

q4INBfs.jpg

side note: these guys rule

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
It hands down earned my favorite show, the lasers are endless!!

The Armory (I'm in Minnesota) and the lighting didn't quite do it. Didn't exactly wow me but I enjoyed it. Budget issues maybe? I'm not sure.

What I was surprised and happy were the genres Gareth dropped. House, Dubstep (good sign that he knew how to read the crowd since Minnesota is mainly Dubstep), plenty of Trance (obviously), and he even dropped two Hard Dance tracks towards the end (which seems to be what a ton of DJs are doing since Hard Dance got more popular over these past few years) and the crowd didn't really know how to vibe to it lol.

Next show is Armin and his Balance tour.

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
The Armory (I'm in Minnesota) and the lighting didn't quite do it. Didn't exactly wow me but I enjoyed it. Budget issues maybe? I'm not sure.

What I was surprised and happy were the genres Gareth dropped. House, Dubstep (good sign that he knew how to read the crowd since Minnesota is mainly Dubstep), plenty of Trance (obviously), and he even dropped two Hard Dance tracks towards the end (which seems to be what a ton of DJs are doing since Hard Dance got more popular over these past few years) and the crowd didn't really know how to vibe to it lol.

Next show is Armin and his Balance tour.

Yeah his mix was solid he threw in everything, ahh maybe it was the venue? because, I thought production was top notch. This is his show here in Seattle.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it was the venue. That Seattle show is 10 times better than what we got from what I've seen so far.

Zeusy who was the second to last act/DJs? We had Tritonal who put on a decent show.

Last edited:

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
Just got done with Redrocks show for Deadmau5 cube v3. Absolutely amazing.
i_o killed it and then saw him and no mana at an after Party. Only thing that sucked was this 20 degree weather.Yikes!

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I know Hewitt, Standerwick, and Wallbridge Zeusy

We had:

Gareth Emery
Tritonal
Dimibo
Euphoric Nation

Dimibo threw down tho. Dude had a bottle of Jameson and drinking that shit while dropping some Goa/Psy Trance.

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
I know Hewitt, Standerwick, and Wallbridge Zeusy

We had:

Gareth Emery
Tritonal
Dimibo
Euphoric Nation

Dimibo threw down tho. Dude had a bottle of Jameson and drinking that shit while dropping some Goa/Psy Trance.
Ahh nice nice. Standerwick was solid but Garth definitely outdid everyone haha. Next week I'm going to Fisher and I'm HYPED!!
AMF-Seattle-Nov-9-4x6-952x1400.jpg

ohhthegore

Nov 25, 2017
yep
No more Fish for me. Went to CRSSD last month and the crowd was fantastic. Except for Fisher, it's like every Frat bro from San Diego showed up at once. People pushing , starting fights , cutting, etc... never again.

LOL the worst! Yeah CRSSD is always a good time. PLZZZZZZ tell me you saw 999999999

Last edited:

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everytime losing it comes on the local EDM station here I immediately switch the channel

Seeing Cedric Gervais this weekend

Then on Nov 22 we got a hotel in seattle and are gonna see Big Wild who is one of my all time favs. Didn't see his new Superdream tour yet. I am kinda bummed he sold out the friday show and is doing another one the next day saturday. Would have preferred that one.

ohhthegore

Nov 25, 2017
Seeing Tripped this weekend, one of my absolue favs. Plays Hardcore, Terror and Industrial Hardcore and Techno

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of Hardcore..... I'm trying to get my group to go to Lil Texas at the end of the month.

Damn Industrial, Terror, AND Techno?! Holy shit ohhthegore lol. That sounds like a donk of a time.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Nah. I already spent my money on EDC.

Really late edit because I'm bad:

It's not bad. Actually some of the better stuff in the Hardstyle scene right now.

Last edited:

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone going to dreamstate? So much good trance and the new seven lions psytrance project

Wish I went but all the videos from Abraxis SLAPPED.

I didn't even know I liked psytrance.

I saw Big Wild on Friday which was an interesting show. The venue SUCKED (Showbox SoDo in seattle). I've been a big fan of Big Wild. I thought his latest/debut album was a pretty big departure from his old stuff but I still enjoyed it. The show had the feel of a live band performance than a DJ set, which I actually really enjoyed. A few new takes on some old songs were great.

On Saturday we saw Audien which was a really fun show. Ended up running into some friends who had camped next to us for Alchemy. After the show we were just chilling on the dance floor talking to each other when some random crew dude walks up to us and says "Hey do you guys want to meet Audien?"

uh yes? That was quite a pleasant surprise lol

ohhthegore

Nov 25, 2017
Me and my friends are throwing a rave here in AZ this friday, really excited to have one of my fav artsits Headless Horseman play

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Went to Dreamstate this weekend (4th year in a row!)

If you weren't at The Sequence and The Vision all weekend, you missed out.

Abraxis was amazing, and we ended up getting into their post show video (lady that works on their videos asked us if we wanted to be in it lol)

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Went to Dreamstate this weekend (4th year in a row!)

If you weren't at The Sequence and The Vision all weekend, you missed out.

Abraxis was amazing, and we ended up getting into their post show video (lady that works on their videos asked us if we wanted to be in it lol)
uhhggg I wanna see Abraxis so bad. Lions and Dimibo are both based in WA so hope they do some good local shit.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Dubstep with a style that is reminiscent of last decade but with modern production values and tricks is a great fucking combo tbh.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
According to Spotify my 2nd most listened genre of 2019 was Zapstep.

I've been heavily invested in the dubstep/brostep scene, listening to plenty of stuff of the genre for about 10 years now. I can't say I've ever heard anyone classify it as Zapstep, and yet apparently it only sits behind brostep?