• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Griz very deservedly took my top spot this year.

His last album was top to bottom incredible and has put out literal bangers in his bangers drops all year. Griztronics took the world by storm.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
This is still my fav EDM track ever. So many memories...

Somebody please send me back to early '00s.

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
3jmub7.jpg

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
We've got members spread around the site, but it just seems like there's not many on Era that listens to EDM music (and however they classify that as).

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
well .. the range in here is kind of small.
but good note is i got my Portal ticket for NGHTMRE. pretty excited for that!
EDC hotel booked too. almost everything is sold out - its nuts.
next up, looking for that shuttle pass. maybe i do premier this year .. hmmmmm

Deleted member 10908

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
well .. the range in here is kind of small.
but good note is i got my Portal ticket for NGHTMRE. pretty excited for that!
EDC hotel booked too. almost everything is sold out - its nuts.
next up, looking for that shuttle pass. maybe i do premier this year .. hmmmmm
I saw NGHTMRE little over a week ago and haha, hes always such a good time

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Going to Shambhala for the first time and I'm pumped. I always thought it looked cool just because of the location. But after doing more research it honestly seems like it might be low key the best festival in north america.

I've been to Electric Forest before. I asked in the shambhala subreddit how they compare and everyone said Shambhala is better.

I went to the electric forest subreddit and they said shambhala is better lol

Deleted member 10908

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Going to Shambhala for the first time and I'm pumped. I always thought it looked cool just because of the location. But after doing more research it honestly seems like it might be low key the best festival in north america.

I've been to Electric Forest before. I asked in the shambhala subreddit how they compare and everyone said Shambhala is better.

I went to the electric forest subreddit and they said shambhala is better lol
Looks like a pretty nice lineup so far! Who are you trying to see?

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
kompany and wavedash too - 1stbank center in CO. gonna be fckn wild!

Wow, that's a mad line-up. Too bad we don't get stuff like that in Italy anymore :\ Somewhat considering going to RAMPAGE in Belgium next year because nothing decent is anywhere near here anymore. The last truly great one was probably in 2016 with MUST DIE!, Pane Mua and others at an MA Music stage at a festival.

Deleted member 10908

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, that's a mad line-up. Too bad we don't get stuff like that in Italy anymore :\ Somewhat considering going to RAMPAGE in Belgium next year because nothing decent is anywhere near here anymore. The last truly great one was probably in 2016 with MUST DIE!, Pane Mua and others at an MA Music stage at a festival.
You guys have been having a decent Nameless festival in the past. I know K?D has been a regular and i believe NGHTMRE played there 2 years ago too

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
yeah! That's why i had to jump on the tickets as soon as they went on sale. I'm very lucky my city has a lot of events. Almost something every month if i really look for it.

ohhthegore

Nov 25, 2017
Mine decided on Movement. Teaser lineup isnt too bad so far. Cant wait to see Kobosil and Stingray and Beyer is usually a good time for Big Room Techno

xik0j27st8541.jpg

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I can't get enough of MUST DIE!'s creative drops tbh. Yet another song where all the drops are drastically different, with the one starting at 2:30 simply being absurd.

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
Do any of you listen to Kayzo? My buddy introduce me to him around February of this year and I CANNOT get enough of his music. Before the storm and lost are sooooooo good

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Hard Dance MN has been setting up monthly events every last Saturday of the month, so we've got that to look forward to every month. The small crowd and place is very much preferred over the bigger joints imo.

Deleted member 10908

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Been listening to a lot of Virtual Riot lately, I love how his style spans across genres. Even in his new EP some tracks are just very different:

Hes a huge gamer and a lot of his tracks are video game inspired and have lots of 8bit sound samples. He also has tracks featuring lines from Overwatch, Team Fortress and a bunch of other stuff

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been listening to a lot of Virtual Riot lately, I love how his style spans across genres. Even in his new EP some tracks are just very different:

Hes a huge gamer and a lot of his tracks are video game inspired and have lots of 8bit sound samples. He also has tracks featuring lines from Overwatch, Team Fortress and a bunch of other stuff

Yeah he's great, and in general Disciple seems to be the place for that kind of goodness nowadays as Never Say Die isn't too active as Skism and the boys are focusing on Black Label which is 99% riddim. Eliminate must be the most intriguing artist on there atm, his sound design is unreal.

Going back to Virtual Riot, this tune just never ages.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The sound design on Slushii's new track is kinda creepy but really damn good, wow.

New collab by Ookay and LAXX as well, a short one that, however, combines the former's harsh drops with the latter's more wacky trap. Great stuff.