• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
www.youtube.com

Abraxis - Amygdala Mix

Abraxis - Amygdala Mix Please be sure to attend our symposium at EDC Las Vegas this year. This is the syllabusSubscribe to SevenLionsOfficial YouTube channel...

Been itching for more Abraxis since it was announced. This dropped just now. What a treat!

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
lol I mean I know Coones music is more accessible but Texas seems to have that cross over appeal that literally no other hard dance artist has

Dude is also mad marketable because of his cross over appeal so yeah I would say I'm surprised they didn't book him.

I'm honestly surprised that it wasn't Da Tweekaz. Tons of remixes and is all about the party. Disregard them closing their sets with GPF.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking about going to his set at EDC this year if there no scheduling conflicts. He's playing on day 2 which is a day where there's quite few people I want to see. My day 3 is open though lol

My friend wants to roam around and do whatever but I just want to chill at Wasteland lol. Our group isn't big enough so I'm going to have to be going with him since I don't want to lose him and vice versa. Buddy system and whatnot. So hopefully we stay at Wasteland long enough for Lil Texas because he threw down when he was in Minneapolis.

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
www.youtube.com

Abraxis - Amygdala Mix

Abraxis - Amygdala Mix Please be sure to attend our symposium at EDC Las Vegas this year. This is the syllabusSubscribe to SevenLionsOfficial YouTube channel...

Been itching for more Abraxis since it was announced. This dropped just now. What a treat!

Friday - Seven Lions

Saturday - Abraxis

I'm gonna need maybe 3 days off from work lol.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
Any No Mana fans in here? his visuals have always intrigued me. art style and his t-shirt at edc last year was so amazing. remembering that i dont have it anymore brings me to sadness. T_T .. fml

ohhthegore

Nov 25, 2017
ERU1vAwXkAAF02y.jpg

Really curious to see what this set ends up being like. I was for sure retired from anymore EDCs but my girl decided to suprise me with a ticket for my bday. Only thing is shes super mainstage (Illenium tattoo and eveything) where as I can't stand that stuff and usually stay at the Factory 93 stage or Wasteland the whole time lol

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
ERU1vAwXkAAF02y.jpg

Really curious to see what this set ends up being like. I was for sure retired from anymore EDCs but my girl decided to suprise me with a ticket for my bday. Only thing is shes super mainstage (Illenium tattoo and eveything) where as I can't stand that stuff and usually stay at the Factory 93 stage or Wasteland the whole time lol

Damn. That's nice of your girl to do that lol.

Rob Gee x Sid of Slipknot? That's going to be wild regardless of what happens.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
man, this lands on my b-day. since i cancled my edc plans this year, this kind of sounds like the replacement. idk

88997086_124033015828409_7791854296022122496_n.png

Beyond Wonderland at The Gorge | June 22+23, 2024

Beyond Wonderland is coming to the Gorge Amphitheatre! Join Alice and a curious cast of characters for three nights of camping and two full days of electronic dance music, immersive art, costumed performers, and more. Buy your tickets, and check out the festival lineup!

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
man, this lands on my b-day. since i cancled my edc plans this year, this kind of sounds like the replacement. idk

Beyond Wonderland is coming to the Gorge Amphitheatre! Join Alice and a curious cast of characters for three nights of camping and two full days of electronic dance music, immersive art, costumed performers, and more. Buy your tickets, and check out the festival lineup!
I'm so excited for this. Debating on either GA+ or VIP. I need to decide by Thursday

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
i never been to a Beyond Wonderland and seeing the pricing compared to EDC is blowing my mind a little bit. VIP is really attainable for this vs the price for VIP for EDC. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
That's my exact thoughts! But I've also never been to a beyond. So not sure what all the VIP perks are beside then entry listed and the lanyard.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's my exact thoughts! But I've also never been to a beyond. So not sure what all the VIP perks are beside then entry listed and the lanyard.

I think its less about Beyond VIP and more about the Venue.

Expedited entry to the gorge is always good if the extra cash isn't much for you. There's generally only one area people come in to so if everyone is arriving at the same time it can be a hassle. There was a huge bottleneck for Alchemy but that kind of makes sense considering it's a one day concert so everyone arrived at the same time to catch Jason Ross at the very least. I didn't experience bad lines for ABGT but my GF said they bottlenecked pretty bad to get in to the yoga set the next day, causing them to miss the beginning of it.

Locker rentals are a MUST. Reserve them ASAP or get the guaranteed ones with VIP. The reason being is it being a high desert its hot as fuck during the day, and can drop temperature pretty good at night. And the Gorge is really dumb in that it won't let you freely go to and from your campsite (dunno if VIP changes that) so once you're in to the venue you are in for the day. If you leave they won't let you come back that day. They did relax this policy at ABGT but I think it was an exception mainly for people doing the early morning yoga set.

tbh I don't think the VIP amenities INSIDE the venue are worth it. If you're gonna splurge, splurge on the extra camping packages. The walk from GA to the venue is LOOOOONG. Spending the extra money for Premiere isn't worth it unless you get a lucky spot. You still got a bit of a hike and you are only marginally closer than GA. Gold and Terrace camping however is some true VIP shit. If you really want max comfort, book a stay at Cave B. It's a spa/winery right next to the venue.

That all being said I am for sure going to GA camp and GA admission. Partially because GA camp is fun as hell. Also partially because PNW folks are getting wrecked with festival/concerts this week.

Beyond goes on sale Thursday.
This was announced and goes on pre-sale thursday.

87887667_3004723069547679_119185394003607552_o-1068x1335.jpg

I'm probably not going but Bass Canyon also goes on sale this week or next.

And I already bought tickets a while back but Shambhala is on July 27th and they just released this banger of a lineup last week.
2020-Lineup-for-Web-982x1536.png

Lawd help

Last edited:

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
thank you for the info Tawpgun!! I was looking at all of the different camping offerings and kind of felt overwhelmed. there are 7 different tiers to camping for this ... >_<

Oct 26, 2017

Not sure if I'm going yet but planning on grabbing a ticket Thursday just in case I decide to lol.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel extremely meh about this. Not exactly a diverse lineup.

bwpnw_2020_mk_lineup_social_assets_1080x1350_r06.jpg

still will probably go because I love the gorge but eh

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
Last edited:

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dang y'all fell meh?! I see some solid ass night bass, house, and wubs. I'm hyped!!!
rip trance
rip dnb

There actually are some acts there I wanna see but they are at shambhala too lol.

One of my top listened to artists that I only really discovered last year was Goldfish.

They played Paradiso last year, and Shambhala last year and now I feel like I'm never gonna see them :(

I also semi-missed Griz on his tour. Couldn't make it to his tour stop in Seattle. He was a Roo when I was there but despite getting to the stage 10 minutes early it was packed out. From where we were the sound quality was so horrendous we ended up leaving after 15 minutes. Big bummer for me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People are saying the city of Miami hates ultra. So any excuse for them to shut it down they taking it. EDC like in the middle of nowhere and Vegas needs that tourism money too so I don't think they will push it unless it gets extremely bad.

Just about everything of the sort around the country and the world is being canceled. Fairs, festivals, carnivals, sports events, tournaments, conferences, even movies are being postponed. I doubt any other element has to do with the cancelation.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bought my beyondwonderland at the gorge ticket 🤟

Same.

Gonna be going to Beyond at the Gorge. Mid June
Seven Lions Chronicles 3 at the Gorge. Mid July
Shambhala End of July.

And these this SUPPOSED TO BE LOWKEY AND SMALL LOCAL FESTIVAL dropped this absolute monster lineup the weekend after Shambhala and I kinda just want to send it there too.
SM20-Lineup1-IGFB-1080x1350-1-819x1024.jpg

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
Same.

Gonna be going to Beyond at the Gorge. Mid June
Seven Lions Chronicles 3 at the Gorge. Mid July
Shambhala End of July.

And these this SUPPOSED TO BE LOWKEY AND SMALL LOCAL FESTIVAL dropped this absolute monster lineup the weekend after Shambhala and I kinda just want to send it there too.
SM20-Lineup1-IGFB-1080x1350-1-819x1024.jpg
Lol bought tickets as well even though not sure if I'm going to go. Could always sell if I don't.

I royally fucked up and didn't get gold camping T_T, they're all sold out except for GA

Oct 26, 2017
I royally fucked up and didn't get gold camping T_T, they're all sold out except for GA

I know wtf. The last time I went to Diso was like maybe 2016? That shit didn't sell out until like ... actually I don't think they even sold out.

WHAT THE FUCK LMAO.

I was gonna make sure I had all my EDC shit set before buying shit for Beyond and now it's sold out lmao.

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
I know wtf. The last time I went to Diso was like maybe 2016? That shit didn't sell out until like ... actually I don't think they even sold out.

WHAT THE FUCK LMAO.

I was gonna make sure I had all my EDC shit set before buying shit for Beyond and now it's sold out lmao.
Yeah, I haven't gone to diso since 2014, and it definitely didn't sell out this fast. My buddy messaged me and was like looks like here hitting GA up 🤪

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

WHAT THE FUCK LMAO.

Yeah, I haven't gone to diso since 2014, and it definitely didn't sell out this fast. My buddy messaged me and was like looks like here hitting GA up 🤪
GA is fine, don't be big babbies.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Shit. Now y'all are worrying me about getting GA for EDC lol. I was definitely pondering about grabbing VIP tickets instead before committing to GA ones.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
too old for that shit man. Last time I did GA was probably 2014 and it was a shit show got 0 sleep lol.
Sounds like someone didn't go hard enough at the show!

idk, I never had issues sleeping in GA. Def heard people out and partying. I guess if you get stuck next to some party camp its RIP.

Whenever I get back to camp I'm beat. I just eat something, drink some water, smoke/chill and go to bed exhausted.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone watching the CRSSD live stream? These guys are killing it, and then my girl Charlotte De Witte is gonna destroy for 2 hours