• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Bumrush

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing posted so far.

Tomorrow I'll do a voice recording and post that. Let's wrap it up for tonight boys.

Svadhyaya

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My guess is Kaskade, Eric Prydz, or DeadMau5 if OP is guessing Progressive and "everyone knows it"

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
It has the same vibe as KAAZE - I'm Coming Home or Steve Angello - Payback

Oh boy, this is going to be one of those threads that makes me feel old right? Because those songs most definitely do not even have a pre 2010 sound to my ears much less those resembling something from the 90s or early 00s.

I'm more or less mostly familiar with trance and the stuff that gets played on "A State of Trance" but what the hell I'll throw some shots in the dark here.

The good news is that saying it's just instrumental does eliminate a lot of the more obvious guesses.

Anyway this is a left field guess by Armin Van Buuren but it kinda matches the sound of those two songs.

Here's one from Super 8 and Tab that was popular in the mid 00s and has been remixed for 2019 and getting play again

Cosmic Gate - Exploration of Space which is old but it still gets played quite a bit at the shows I've been to

RedBlue

Oct 27, 2017
Queens, NY
Oh boy, this is going to be one of those threads that makes me feel old right? Because those songs most definitely do not even have a pre 2010 sound to my ears much less those resembling something from the 90s or early 00s.

True to the point that I have trouble thinking of alate 2000's song that could pass off as a more current EDM song. Also, I kind of shut Trance out around 2009 - 2011. Never really got back into it like I was '99 - '09, although I do listen to A&B group therapy for any songs that stick out.

And Cosmic Gate is ooooooold. Join the olds

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
This is way too vague OP, you can attribute the stuff you listed to 99% EDM.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Man there are some nice throwbacks listed in here.
Reminds me of times when Armin van Buuren still made great Trance music.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Doubt it's a Trance track but fuck it, with these oldies I'll take the excuse to drop one of the best Trances track ever

Deleted member 25140

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

I bet it's this, if only because I had the exact same problem as you and had to go through a bunch of Ministry it Sound albums just to find the name of it

Edit: might also be The Theme by Jurgen Vries

Last edited:

Onebadlion

Oct 27, 2017
My advice would be to go on Spotify and listen to EDM playlists until you find it.

What you've described is the vast majority of EDM

RedBlue

Oct 27, 2017
Queens, NY
Last edited: