• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ballistik

Oct 26, 2017
Well okay then, something to be excited about! Releasing so soon too.

Funny to think that this is a a movie about one of the characters that wasn't intended to survive past season 1 of breaking bad.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This will be great no doubt. Can't wait.

I wonder wether this will tie-in with the present-day plotline of BCS (and continue within the next BCS season). Otherwise this movie seems pretty uneccessary so far.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
Was not interested in them going beyond the show, but Better Call Saul to me is now a better show. I am fully confident I will love this.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This gives me a great excuse to finally binge Better Call Saul. I wanted to let it finish, but it sounds like this might actually tie into it, so time to dive back into this universe.

Just looked it up and it's all on netflix, nice.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
One of the most dangerous hit men on Earth and they think he is going to rat out Jesse Pinkman? What a bunch of narcs.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
The poster.

vdNywFi.jpg

SeriousGoku

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 20, 2019
OCTOBER?!?! Fall truly is the best season.

Love how they kept the filming completely under wraps.

I am all the way in.

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
Not a story I wanted but neither was Better Call Saul and that's been incredible, so, looking forward to it

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is this on Netflix? Now I have to get Netflix even though I watch/watched BCS and BB on AMC? Bullshit

Jan 15, 2018
I'm conflicted, on one hand I love Breaking Bad and am excited to get more of it, on the other Felina was pretty much a perfect ending that left Jesse's fate up to the viewers. I can see this going one of two ways, either people will like what this does with Jesse and his fate immediately after the ending of the show, or they'll hate it compared to what they had imagined happening to him.

I hope it's the former, but even then, we'll be left wondering if it had been better to just leave the series well enough alone. All that said, time to rewatch BB again in anticipation of this movie.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
This gives me a great excuse to finally binge Better Call Saul. I wanted to let it finish, but it sounds like this might actually tie into it, so time to dive back into this universe.

Same here. Definitely gonna get started soon, and then a full rewatch of BB before watching the movie.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

This movie is all worth it if only it gets people to watch the greatness that is BCS.

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
Netflix has always been credited as what saved Breaking Bad and helped it gain its popularity. It only makes sense for Netflix to do the movie.

It didn't necessarily save the show, it was doing fine by AMC's non-WD standards, but if you look at how the ratings simply exploded in season 4 up to the finale there's a clear trend line on its popularity.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If this isn't the start of a BBCU that somehow ties in to Better Call Saul I don't think I can get down with it.

Brewm0nt

Dec 22, 2017
Orlando, FL
Yeah BCS is sooo good. It definitely is just as good as BB...just have to understand that it's telling it's own story and not expect it to be the same show. That being said, the past 2 seasons have ramped up the connections into BB. I'm fine with whatever Vince wants to do, since everything in this Breaking Bad Cinematic Universe is awesome.

Olaf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else feel like Skinny Pete sounded kinda dumber in the tv series? Feels like the actor forgot how Skinny Pete is supposed to speak.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Netflix means it's not coming to theaters? :(