• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Well, at least this was better than the first teaser for Sekiro lol, we didn't even get the name then.

serdarkny

Nov 10, 2018
Rewatched it 3 times already, great trailer much better than the cgi for sekiro. Gives off LOTR vibes but darker. Also the dialogue sounded like Miyazaki's usual writing style which is promising.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
It was over so quick, so I'm going to rewatch this a few times after the conference...

there's a lot there that's interesting, but I was hoping for a bit more. But we'll see. We'll get more on the game later in the year for sure.

Edit: Also, that voice acting sounds more like what they used to do in Dark Souls/Bloodborne. Maybe they are back to their localization studio that did those games? I hope so.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
People were underwhlemed when the first official BB trailer was CG when we already had a leaked project beast trailer, didn't stop people from making it their favorite game. These announcement hot takes bring little to the tables as did most CG trailers so time to wait.

Aug 22, 2018
Will need to rewatch it but... I want gameplay! I... Need to know if it's closer to Sekiro than to the soulsborne saga... But I have faith in From!

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
"Don't tell me you don't see it?.... Look up at the sky... it burns!"

viFYESx.gif

shuno

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Great teaser. But what was up with that shot with the red haired guy... looked really trashy, like it was originally part of another video/trailer.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Best game of the show easily. And we didn't even see gameplay. But the setting and artstyle look superb and this will probably be a true RPG again. Unlike that Sekiro nonsense without loot and leveling up :-)

Oct 25, 2017
London, UK
Excited to find out more but there wa almost no info up I. There

Also George r r Martin doesn't do anything for me.

The dragon books were good but anything else he's had his name on has been average at best

BionicDreamer

Nov 6, 2017
CGI trailers are cool and such but I cannot stand them for something like this, I don't want a game to be announced with no gameplay at all. This trailer could just have been the first five seconds.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If you told me this was another Dark Souls I'd believe you. Meh trailer.

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
Teaser looked incredible. I assume it will come out next year but I'd also like to see it on next-gen.

JudgmentJay

Nov 14, 2017
Texas
I expected a CG trailer. Has Fromsoft ever done a non-CG trailer for a reveal? Anyway, I liked it. Can't wait for more info.

stat84

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn i knew that there would only be a small CGI trailer but i still expected something more!!

Still i can't wait to see more from this

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
can´t get excited when there is literally no gameplay, show me the game, then we can talk

if someone would have told me that this was a teaser for Dark Souls 4, i would have believed it

Status
Not open for further replies.