• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raigor

May 14, 2020

View: https://twitter.com/hy_plus/status/1546789765353467904/photo/1

FXdMxj-acAAL7-A

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
This list is bullshit. The next Digimon game after Survive was confirmed to be a Story game that isn't Cybersleuth.

Capricorn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, Dragonball Xenoverse 3 and Code Vein 2 are the biggest surprises in that list. Didn't we just had a thread about how it looked like Bamco was happy to just keep adding DLC to 2?

Smoshow

Oct 25, 2017
I havey doubts here. When this happened to Capcom it wasn't like they just leaked everything right away like this, although this is probably a different group.

RealTravisty

Mar 29, 2018
They're really going to do another One Punch Man after that first game bombed?

Dragon Ball Fighterz Super is intriguing…

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Elden Ring expansion 1.5 years after launch? This will be a full-fledged sequel at this point lol.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
By now I would think we know that 'poor quality screenshot of list' types of leaks are by definition fake.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
1) Are you sure this is legitimate? The fact there was a ransomware leak checks notes yesterday doesnt mean they are already leaking everything.

2) There is something odd about this, most of these games are currently unannounced, but Dragon Ball the Breakers is currently scheduled for this year, even assumign it got delayed to Fiscal Q1 2023 (aka Q2 2023), that would mean Elden Ring DLC is only ocming it in holiday 2023. That makes little sense really.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Ah, I so wish we got Digimon Story 2.

True, they said it would also take (partially) place in the Digimon World.
Yeah the Story game will be based on the Olympos XII
www.gematsu.com

Next Digimon Story game still in development, set in the Digital World and themed around the Olympos XII

The next Digimon Story game, which was first confirmed in December 2017 and last mentioned in September 2018, remains in development, and will be set in the Digital World with a story themed around…

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
If it's supposed to be from the leak, it should have been the original pic, not a photo of a screen.

DrewyMcK

Nov 5, 2017
Definitely fake. Bandai Namco's 2023 financial year started in April, so Armored Core should already have been released.

Last edited:

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Little Nightmares developer already moved on from the franchise so yeah, I'm 85% sure this is fake.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
Tales of Ascension better be named as such due to it being the mothership title the Crestoria characters have for themselves gdi

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
i thought there already was a cybersleuth 2 but apparently that hackers memory game isnt counted?
Ascension almost sounds too normal to be a tales title lol but then again the last one was arise so i guess its possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.