• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
GCF1z9F.gif

Yay. January can't come soon enough.

Shtef

Banned
Oct 3, 2021
Awesome, that is one game I am waiting to play. I just hope it runs 60fps on series x.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Cannot wait for reviews.
"The Breath of the Wild of Souls games"
"Like Dark Souls with horses"
"The next chapter of Soulsbornekiro is here"

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
So this means the game isn't delayed, right?

I don't know, depends on how Korea rates games I guess? If they rate like USK Germany, which are actually playing through the whole game and basically internally review everything, then probably not. If they bullshit rate like USA where they just look into them for cup of coffee and that's it, sure, possible. 🤷‍♂️

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
I'm buying the CE regardless, but there have been a few hints to it potentially coming, lol. Would be great to expose the game to 30m~ people, some of which who may not have been interested in the game and create more fans.
Dark Souls 3 was the most successful non-Nintendo japanese game of the last generation, excluding Monster Hunter World. I don't think they really need that much more exposure.

Nov 1, 2017
I'm buying the CE regardless, but there have been a few hints to it potentially coming, lol. Would be great to expose the game to 30m~ people, some of which who may not have been interested in the game and create more fans.
Fair point! FromSoftware have built a following that buys all their games regardless, it could be a smart move especially on Xbox where they probably have the least fans