• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beeblebrox

Oct 28, 2017
I guess this is coming in that March/April slot that From likes. But it would be nice to play it this year *unsatiable hunger*

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
I bet MS still has big stuff.

And sure, while this is a "leak", its really not that surprising. This was rumored for so long. And more importantly, its just a title and logo, every one will be excited to see the actual footage.

Looks like i lost my EZA final bet though, i predicted this would be xbox exclusive :(

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Wow. This is going to be amazing. This e3 is the best E3 since 2015/2016.

Cyberpunk, FFVIIremake, Tales of Arise, Elden Ring, Halo Infinite, Death Stranding (last week), Modern Warfare, Jedi Fallen Order, Pokemon. I mean come on.

Holy crap. THIS IS CRAZY.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Goddammit stop the leaks. This is ridiculous. no reason to watch MS conference at this point.

Miyazaki working on it is huge tho.

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
I remember when the rumors for this first came out, people were immediately claiming it was fake

lol

Bandai Namco's press release

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Bandai Namco confirmed publishing btw

ELDEN RING, developed by FromSoftware, Inc. and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., is a fantasy action-RPG adventure set within a world created by Hidetaka Miyazaki – creator of the influential DARK SOULS video game series; and George R.R. Martin – author of The New York Times best-selling fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire. Danger and discovery lurk around every corner in FromSoftware's largest game to-date. Hidetaka Miyazaki, President and Game Director of FromSoftware Inc. known for directing critically-acclaimed games in beloved franchises including Armored Core, Dark Souls, and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. George R.R. Martin is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of many novels, including the acclaimed series A Song of Ice and Fire - A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast For Crows, and A Dance with Dragons. As a writer-producer, he has worked on The Twilight Zone, Beauty and the Beast, and various feature films and pilots that were never made.

Orbit

Banned
Nov 21, 2018
ok so...this is REALLY a bummer. i like when games leak MONTHS ahead of time, because i wasn't going to get to see them soon anyways. but leaking like right before E3 is a bummer.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finally a sequel to Eternal Ring!

EternalRing_front-1-.jpg

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Guess we can put those "MS to acquire FromSoft in the midst of funding exclusive GoT game" hopes to rest.

It was always nothing but Fanboy Fanfiction.

From is owned by Kadokawa Corporation -- a publicly-traded company. Unless Microsoft was planning some kind of hostile takeover (ha!) over a freaking video game company, it was never going to happen anyway.

It's amazing how many people keep bringing up From in acquisition talks (either MS or Sony) not realizing that they're not an independent studio anymore.

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He should be more responsable considering he's an admin. This site is no better than the old one as now you can see.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow. This is going to be amazing. This e3 is the best E3 since 2015/2016.

Cyberpunk, FFVIIremake, Tales of Arise, Elden Ring, Halo Infinite, Death Stranding (last week), Modern Warfare, Jedi Fallen Order, Pokemon. I mean come on.

Holy crap. THIS IS CRAZY.

Best end of generation ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.