• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Zhuge just dropped this out of nowhere.

ELDEN RING, developed by FromSoftware, Inc. and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., is a fantasy action-RPG adventure set within a world created by Hidetaka Miyazaki – creator of the influential DARK SOULS video game series; and George R.R. Martin – author of The New York Times best-selling fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire. Danger and discovery lurk around every corner in FromSoftware's largest game to-date. Hidetaka Miyazaki, President and Game Director of FromSoftware Inc. known for directing critically-acclaimed games in beloved franchises including Armored Core, Dark Souls, and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. George R.R. Martin is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of many novels, including the acclaimed series A Song of Ice and Fire - A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast For Crows, and A Dance with Dragons. As a writer-producer, he has worked on The Twilight Zone, Beauty and the Beast, and various feature films and pilots that were never made.

D8fpjK5WsAAVaCj.png

Last edited:

kennyamr

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY, USA
you mean FromSoftware (title corrected already)

surprises are GONE

E3 ended before it started.

So I guess someone is leaking the entire Microsoft E3 presser.

Last edited:

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh my God is this a sequel to the ps2 game eternal ring?

Oh new world. Damn was hoping for a new FPS rpg from fromsoftware.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Bruh. Stop the leaks.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Damn - everything focused at the MS conference made it probably easier for leaks to happen.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
As long as it's just the logo it's fine since we already knew it was coming. No footage though please.

Status
Not open for further replies.