• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Looks cross gen ass fuuck...

What ever it's dark souls 4

.shame :/

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
seems like souls with a jump button and open world, really. cant wait.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Kino is back on the menu, fam
No doubt in my mind this is coming out in Jan, just need FROM and Bamco to drop some direct-feed footage

convo

Oct 25, 2017
From just can't keep footage of this game secure, damn.
I mean they kinda did if you ask the people who are going crazy with the lack of advertising demanding "answers" if the game dev is going ok or not.

People will go nuts and the drive-bys will be as stupid as always with "insert not complete product graphics here" so have fun guys.

Graven

Oct 30, 2018
That jump implies a more fluid gameplay compared to the Souls' series, and since i loved Sekiro, i hope this is the case.

Alek

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
I like the look of it artistically, but I think technically it looks pretty underwhelming. Also the world looks quite... dead, and that might be the intention, but there's no sense of wind or anything like that either.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Why isn't everything trying to kill the player? Feels weird.

(Just in case: I'm not serious)

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
Yep... that looks like a From game, it's going to be amazing but it definitely looks rough graphically.

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks great! Sure, it's technically a bit underwhelming but so is every From Software game. It's gonna run at 60fps and play really well and that's what matters.