• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Hey fellow peeps, what is the current area/boss that you are just stuck in and just can't seem to beat yet : My Current wall is Radahn, most of his attacks 2 hit kill me and some one hit (I think his most dangerous move to me are the big magic boulders he summons around himself after he does comet).

Putzballs

Nov 5, 2017
I don't know where I am but I'm fighting these two mechanical cat type creatures that jump around like monkeys, breath fire and stomp and swing and wrath of gods type attack your ass like they are both on meth.

Absolute chaos

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Just for past it (Magrit), I'm sure a new one will pop up shortly. Can't wait!

MXAGhost

Nov 3, 2017
Sears Tower | Earth 616
Hey fellow peeps, what is the current area/boss that you are just stuck in and just can't seem to beat yet : My Current wall is Radahn, most of his attacks 2 hit kill me and some one hit (I think his most dangerous move to me are the big magic boulders he summons around himself after he does comet).

A cheese strat (if you need help) from the Easy Allies.
clips.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Magrit. Not as much a wall as much as needed to restart based on not. Realizing right away that thanks to the different combat arts that even as a pure melee user it's kind of better to put points to get FP.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Probably on death 200 against tree sentinel, the first enemy you see in the open world you know. Every 3-4 levels and +1 equipment upgrade I go and fight him and no luck. Doesnt help the performance is ultra dog shit against only this one boss, got close once with a really good pattern but nothing since then, feigns every combo or only does slam attacks.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I've only leveled up a few times but I can't even beat cleaver dude who's just past the wolves in an early cave. I suck at these games.

Oct 27, 2017
Beat the tree sentinel at level 14 astrologer. You can jump up on the top of the ruin to his left and fire glintstone at him when he gets close enough and he can't touch you from there.

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
Charging at tree sentinel with a heavy attack on horseback and then running away immediately after seemed to work well against tree sentinel. Can't even use his weapon as I didn't put enough points in strength lel

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Time I guess. I kind of want to just veg and play like 8 hours straight or something lol, but with a kid that's just not possible right now, so I can only play at night after she's asleep. In hindsight I kind of wish I had taken a day or two off work. Beyond that I'm not quite sure which direction I want to head at the moment. I'd like to find some new dex/dual wield weapons to try out.

Probably on death 200 against tree sentinel, the first enemy you see in the open world you know. Every 3-4 levels and +1 equipment upgrade I go and fight him and no luck. Doesnt help the performance is ultra dog shit against only this one boss, got close once with a really good pattern but nothing since then, feigns every combo or only does slam attacks.
I think the intent is for you to fight him while riding your horse. That's how I beat him anyway.

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
Magrit got me a few times but I'm close, I think I've got it soon. The invader in the hub world absolutely slaughtered me until I honed in on an exact strat

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017

Just broke through him a couple hours ago. Respected my character back to sword and board with 40 vigor. Allowed me to survive his attacks and get the W

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
right now in Stormveil castle I can go get fucked up by the guy who killed you at the very start of the game, or I can go get fucked up by those two banished knights, or I can go get fucked up by Godrick, or I can go get fucked up by that one giant, or I can go get fucked up by that courtyard full of dudes

Oct 27, 2017
Stormveil Castle I guess. I just started on it though. I got fucked by the guy in the dark room you get locked in.

Also banged my head against the fort with the red spear guy a few times. Guy is no joke, especially since there doesn't seem to be any shortcut. Gotta kill the whole fort to get to him.

xpownz

▲ Legend ▲
Feb 13, 2020
the royal capital level...feels like Im walking im circles and the royal knights hit me hard even at level 90

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
I've only leveled up a few times but I can't even beat cleaver dude who's just past the wolves in an early cave. I suck at these games.
come back when you've leveled up some more and you have better equipment and summons and you'll melt him. I barely had to get any hits in, the Summon did most of the work.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Time I guess. I kind of want to just veg and play like 8 hours straight or something lol, but with a kid that's just not possible right now, so I can only play at night after she's asleep. In hindsight I kind of wish I had taken a day or two off work. Beyond that I'm not quite sure which direction I want to head at the moment. I'd like to find some new dex/dual wield weapons to try out.

I think the intent is for you to fight him while riding your horse. That's how I beat him anyway.
their intent has always just been to piss you off. But horseback isnt playable, game is already feeling like itll crash any moment for me when in the fight and the horse makes it way worse, im outright shelving him till theres a performance patch.

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
Horse + wolf ashes did the trick for me

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Yeah, also Margit for me. Reached after ~2 hours, still alive after ~5 hours.
We almost had him, last time I tried him, but I f...ed up. Went back exploring for now.

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
Trying to avoid a wall as best as possible by grinding out levels when I feel like it. There isn't really a cap, right?

ReginaldXIV

Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
Radahn is a tilting fight definitely. I figured out a good strat for him that basically skipped most of phase 2 and I still only barely got by.

I guess he gets more manageable the more you play (and not just through leveling)

Currently I'm stuck on the Apostle, the twin gargoyles, the stone bull thing in Sellia Mines, as well as on top of the mountain. But I know I'm underleveled for both the gargoyles and Apostle

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
Magrit was a big wall and I think he will be for almost everyone. Godrick was a chump for me, almost one shot him. I played too casually because I just wanted to see him before bed and then I almost killed him lol. So then I went back in and just did it.This Bloodhound curved great sword is fuckin amazing. The weapon art !

spam flakes

Oct 27, 2017
Magrit. I got him down to like 1/8 health, but I ran out of vials. I also don't have the spirit calling bell atm. currently level 20.

Armoredgoomba

Jun 17, 2018
Godrick he 1-2 shots me and I do like 50 damage so it's hopeless. Just need better gear and more levels I guess (at 25 currently with a astrologger build)

May 26, 2018
Literally the first boss. I'm good at Souls games and this bastard is giving me real trouble. Think I'm close to a breakthrough, but woof

Sadire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 31, 2017
Yup, Radahn, figured I need better armor first.
So working on some other optional bosses and talisman stuff for a bit.

Amauri14

Oct 27, 2017
Danbury, CT, USA
I honestly still don't know, as after opening that chest that sent me to some mines in Caelid I decided to explore that area and Dragonbarrow and collet their map pieces, as I was just level 16 when that happened and everything there could easily kill, I must say that the only thing I could consider a wall, are those dragons blocking that bridge plus the guys throwing poison through the other route they are walling off my current exploration quest. But well, as I already explore Mistwood, I could say I finished exploring for now. Maybe is time for me to finally visit Stormveil Castle for the first time, then my wall will be either Margit or Godrick. Is level 20 enough to fight them? I will assume that that's not the case.

Last edited:

Nose Master

Oct 27, 2017
Also Radahn. His design is shit, it feels like they built it for real people co-op than backpeddled to dipshit AI.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
no current walls at the moment, but a few that I did encounter were Magrit (like most people lol) and Godrick. Another I needed to take a break from and come back to later was the Gaol optional boss in Limgrave (can't remember his name)