• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
I just had an email update regarding TES: Legends, the body didn't actually contain anything related to Nintendo, but it was a line of text that made it to the front in the source code that seemed to contain information?

Full line gets cut off and simply reads:

"Bethesda Games Announced for Nintendo Switch TES: Legends Logo TES: LEGENDS Get ready to think on your feet, because Chaos Arena is back! In this event, players draft a deck on the fly before heading"

I'll throw my hands up say I don't know anything about TESL, but I'm guessing that Chaos Arena is an event of sorts. I just get the odd email since signing up to the beta.

U4zF2qt.png

I couldn't find any further information online other than some port begging threads, and there wasn't anything on the official channels.

however, it could just be nothing

RagingAvatar

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester
In Gmail go into the mail, click the drop-down arrow on the right hand side of the menu bar and click 'Show Original'.
This will show any hidden data in the mail, ctrl+f 'Nintendo Switch'..

Report back!

Glimpse_Dog

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I would love this. Elder scrolls legends has pretty much replaced Hearthstone as my go-to card game. Playing this in bed would be awesome - letting us play the single player content offline for bus journeys would be the icing on the cake (but that second part is probably not going to happen).

Edit/Update: Seems like it's not happening. A bethesda employee posted this on the elder scrolls subreddit.

"The incorrectly template was used (Skyrim for Switch) for this mailer so this text shows up on some clients. Sorry for confusion."

OP
OP
Heazy

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
In Gmail go into the mail, click the drop-down arrow on the right hand side of the menu bar and click 'Show Original'.
This will show any hidden data in the mail, ctrl+f 'Nintendo Switch'..

Report back!
There's nothing else other than what I posted.

To be honest, It's a little odd for the sentence to even exist there unless it was a carry over from the last mailout. As I said, this could be nothing!
Code:
Bethesda Games Announced for Nintendo Switch                      =20

Get ready to think on your feet, because Chaos Arena is back!

In this event, players draft a deck on the fly before heading into the fray=
. However, unlike your average Versus Arena, Sheogorath added his own littl=
e twist to things and is forcing players to contend with randomly selected =
scenarios and lane conditions.

These shakeups require a mix of skill, luck and wits to survive, whether it=
=E2=80=99s playing in the Library lane =E2=80=93 which lowers the costs of =
actions =E2=80=93 to even swapping decks with your opponent at the start of=
 the match!

The Chaos Arena begins Friday, February 16 at 12pm EST / 5pm GMT  and ends =
Monday, February 19 at 11:59am EST / 4:59pm GMT. Each entry costs either 15=
0 Gold or 1 Event Ticket.

ENTER THE CHAOS ARENA [https://legends.bethesda.net/articles/enter-the-chao=
s-arena?locale=3Den]

OP
OP
Heazy

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
I would love this. Elder scrolls legends has pretty much replaced Hearthstone as my go-to card game. Playing this in bed would be awesome - letting us play the single player content offline for bus journeys would be the icing on the cake (but that second part is probably not going to happen).

Edit/Update: Seems like it's not happening. A bethesda employee posted this on the elder scrolls subreddit.

"The incorrectly template was used (Skyrim for Switch) for this mailer so this text shows up on some clients. Sorry for confusion."
I thought as much.

giphy.gif

MOD: Please close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.