• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

spookyghost

Oct 28, 2017
Warp are taking over NTS radio for the weekend for their 30th anniversary. Should be some great sets on there, starts at midday UK time.

Mar 22, 2019
Been dabbling with the playlists and music finder on apple music and came across Mind.in.a.box aswell as Henry Saiz (and band) albums...currently addicted to the album 'human' and specifically the songs 'Overwrite' and 'Paranoia' from the alum "broken legacies".

Coming from a love of Synthwave with Gunship; these two bands specifically have been a nice find for me - any others of similar ilk? Fellow Saiz and 'inabox' fans?

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

Bollywood Italo is a vibe.

giphy.gif

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MY BOY KIERAN RETURNS:

01. School
02. Baby
03. Harpsichord
04. Teenage Birdsong
05. Romantics
06. Love Salad
07. Insect Near Piha Beach
08. Hi Hello
09. ISTM
10. Something In The Sadness
11. 1993 Band Practice
12. Green
13. Bubbles At Overlook 25th March 2019
14. 4T Recordings
15. This Is For You
16. Mama Teaches Sanskrit

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

Octo Octa and Eris Drew really out here on a quest to save house music from mediocrity.

OP
OP
BeeDog

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone have the file for Four Tet - TrackI'veBeenPlayingOnRadio+StuffSeemsNiceThing2DropBecauseSmashingItOnInternet?

I completely missed that he put up this free track on SoundCloud, but now it's not available anymore, as far as I can tell. Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have the file for Four Tet - TrackI'veBeenPlayingOnRadio+StuffSeemsNiceThing2DropBecauseSmashingItOnInternet?

I completely missed that he put up this free track on SoundCloud, but now it's not available anymore, as far as I can tell. Any help is greatly appreciated :)
I think I might have them. I'd have to double check since I'm not on my personal laptop but if I do, I'll bump thIs thread.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018

i honestly think this might be the single best piece of music ever created

this whole album ist just incredible. if you're into ambient stuff like aphex twin or tim hecker definitely listen to this. i think everyone in the world should listen to this album, and then all the other gas albums.

CloverNotes

Oct 25, 2017
It's getting to the summer time and with it comes me listening to a lot more future funk music. For those who don't know what future funk is its a sub-genre of vaporwave. Usually with heavy sampling of disco and funk tracks. Gives it a much more upbeat feeling then vaporwave.

Macross 82-99 is one of my favorite artists in the genre. His songs are so good and 82:99 FM is one I keep coming back too. Recommend checking out his music and the genre in general.

fourfourfun

Oct 27, 2017
England
I have not made a mix in a LONG time.

soundcloud.com

HEY that's what I call progressive (although you might not but that's ok)

After about three years away from crafting full length mixes, I've made a return to the classic Balance 2CD mix format of one deep / one not. The first mix steps out deeply with Dauwd before cycling

house

Dauwd - Really Good
Sleep D - Grass Bath
The Field - No. No... (John Tejada Remix)
Lost Souls Of Saturn - Méditation Des Enfants
Kelly Lee Owens - Night
LT - Staminize
Nathan Melja - Synthesia (Anthony Naples Remix)
Artefakt - Delphic
Robag Wruhme - Calma Calma
Deko Deko - Tommi (Map.ache Remix)
Nathan Micay - Beginning Ballads
Plaid - Maru (John Tejada Remix)
Pye Corner Audio - Weather The Storm
Rodriguez Jr. - Phoenix
Sasha - Head Melter

trance

Anastasia Kristensen - The Flight
Earth Trax - Untitled B2
Kelly Lee Owens - Melt!
D. Tiffany - cbd303
Sleep D - Green Pond
Priory - SCN 2
Adam Pits - Stoppage Time
nthng - Heitt
90 Process - Should We Call It Trance
Epsilon 9 - Lifeformation (Infernal Machine Remix)
Naone & S.O.N.S. - Project One
Locked Groove - Ultra Violence
Shedbug - Spiralizer
Erol Alkan - Spectrum (Special Request Double Vision Mix)
Aaron Palmquist - Dreamtime

Last edited:

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let's see how long I can go before someone else posts in this thread:

Vegyn's "Only Diamonds Cut Diamonds" was criminally underrated in 2019. Listening to that was like listening to "Cosmogramma" for the first time: it was like hearing entirely new sounds and being in a different world.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sewerslvt has been one of my favorite discoveries of this year. Her music is incredibly atmospheric and spans DnB to ambient to noise. She's brilliant, and with Laura Les of 100 Gecs recently(?) following her, I hope she sees the success she deserves.

OP
OP
BeeDog

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Damn, Shed's upcoming EP on Tectonic is a massive banger, some of the hardest-hitting and best stuff he's done in a long time:

www.redeyerecords.co.uk

shed-tectonic-ep

Shed - Tectonic EP - Try / Box / Sweep . Label: Tectonic Recordings. Catalogue number: TEC112. Available to buy on Vinyl Record. Find more tracks by Shed - Tectonic EP and more releases on Tectonic Recordings

The last track, "Sweep", is mindblowing.

OP
OP
BeeDog

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Anyway, quite happy with my latest vinyl batch, some damn solid releases lately despite the pandemic:

QDMdSZ3.png

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice haul! The Shinichi Atobe is on my radar as something to pick-up soon-ish.

So far, the electronic LPs I'm looking forward to are the reissue of Arca's "&&&&&" and Nicolas Jaar's "Cenizas".

OP
OP
BeeDog

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Two tracks I've been rinsing constantly as of late, brutal industrial stuff and electro, respectively. They need some loving:

(full-blown brutality halfway through)

(the best electro track I've heard in years, fits me like a snug little glove)

Antagon

Nov 4, 2017
Time for an oldie:

The full box EP of Orbital is so great. Sadly only the album versions of inside are available on Spotify. Wish I had it a higher quality version.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Man, not sure how I missed this tread. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

OP
OP
BeeDog

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Traumprinz/Prince of Denmark is back at it again and is releasing a double EP under a new name (The Phantasy) totalling 4 vinyls, and a 4 LP album under the DJ Metatron name. Preorders are open for a mid-October release, grab it quick before they start costing thousands of Euros on Discogs (slight exaggeration intended):

Shop – all possible worlds

Last edited: