• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ohhthegore

Nov 25, 2017
Just kill me

sx5olp5q2vm11.jpg

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I'm seeing both Stingray and Ø on Friday. Can't wait.

Also, random observation, how is Ellen Allien 50? She doesn't look a day over 30.

Deleted member 41300

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 22, 2018
This is an old one but it's a really good remix. DM have a really good track record of letting people remix their stuff.

Depeche Mode - Home (Jedi Knights Remix Drowning In Time) (1997)

Andrea Parker is awesome too. From the compilation album "Here's One I Made Earlier..." The song is from 1996.

fourfourfun

Oct 27, 2017
England
Very much not clubbing: I'm living my life through ambient albums at the moment.

Khotin - Beautiful You and New Tab are brilliant. The former especially. Wish it was 12" and not cassette.
Cass. - Postclub Prism is just wonderful. Swings between the lighter (!) side of Emra Grid, Disasterpeace, Ripperton's Sight Seeing in terms of tone. Lovely.

kev.wav

Oct 25, 2017
Very much not clubbing: I'm living my life through ambient albums at the moment.

Khotin - Beautiful You and New Tab are brilliant. The former especially. Wish it was 12" and not cassette.
Cass. - Postclub Prism is just wonderful. Swings between the lighter (!) side of Emra Grid, Disasterpeace, Ripperton's Sight Seeing in terms of tone. Lovely.
the cassette trend is so frustrating to me. I'm not going to ever buy a cassette deck, I understand it's cheap to get out to physical but can't you please just enable bandcamp downloads?

OP
OP
BeeDog

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Haven't been in this topic for a while, but I've been actively keeping up with music just as usual.

Some damn good album releases lately; I've been massively rinsing the Ancient Methods album ("The Jericho Sessions"), probably my favorite album this year and perhaps even longer. Absolutely beautiful packaging too, they don't often come this pretty. I'm also digging Robag Wruhme - Wuzzelbud FF quite a bit and the new The Field album.

Gotta say, the upcoming album from SHXCXCHCXSH, OUFOUFOUF, is probably one of my most anticipated albums in ages, based on the samples I've heard. Having SsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSs as the follow-up to Linear-S Decoded was a massive, massive disappointment, so to see them going to something that's a bit more hectic and alive on the album is great. Their recent EPs have been killer too.

ohhthegore

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone listening to the new The Lotus Eaters and Daniel Avery stuff that came out today? some goooood stuff

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Seeing as I'm an old fart, I'm still excited for Matthew dear projects. Kinda loony that he remixed the entire MGMT album also.

Mi goreng

Oct 28, 2017
Melbourne
I've been feeling like a lot of electronic music has been playing safe lately but hooo boy the new Iron Curtis album, check it out

Last edited:

fourfourfun

Oct 27, 2017
England
Anyone know why Farbic are finishing their mix series?

CD mixes have been on a decline for a good many years now. Last year was absolutely dire. This year has been better but newer structures are needed. Will Saul had his "commissioned tracks only" mix this year, Fabric have slyly been moving towards Spotify and vinyl companions. 200 is a good round number to bow out at. Also, FabricLive isn't the event it once was when it all started out, so probably a good time to evolve.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Saw Aphex twin in Berlin. It was mind boggling.
Such an amazing night.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I'm just happy my boy Danger is still out there making moves, even if the album wasn't my fav. Seeing him in 2008 is still one of my favourite shows of all time.

GOAT alternate soundtrack:

Last edited: