• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
elizabeth-warren-cougar.jpg
The question mark is what kills me

OP
OP
TheAbsolution

TheAbsolution

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
How about a quote or something OP? As always, twitter can't be seen by a significant portion of this forum.
As with all comedy, you kinda need to see it in action to get it but I'll quote it for you.
Q: What do you say when someone approaches you on the street or during the campaign and says they believe that marriage is between 1 man and 1 woman?
A: I'm gonna assume it's a man who asks this. And to him I say, well that's great! Go and marry that woman...assuming you can find one! 😂😂😂

Lilalaunebaer

Oct 27, 2017
How about a quote or something OP? As always, twitter can't be seen by a significant portion of this forum.

bit of paraphrasing.

"What if some dude comes up to you and says i´m christian and marriage is between a man and a woman?"
She: "Well, you can just go ahead and marry a woman (good delivery)"
Crowd goes nuts.
She after a bit: ".... if you can find one"
tenor.gif

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Guy asks what she'd say if someone told her they believe marriage is between one man and one woman. She says just marry one woman...assuming the hypothetical guy can find one.
As with all comedy, you kinda need to see it in action to get it but I'll quote it for you.
Q: What do you say when someone approaches you on the street or during the campaign and says they believe that marriage is between 1 man and 1 woman?
A: I'm gonna assume it's a man who asks this. And to him I say, well that's great! Go and marry that woman...assuming you can find one! 😂😂😂

Thanks. Appreciate it!

Yea watching it would be better but I'm pretty sure it's well known that twitter is garbage on this forum which is why most of the time it's common courtesy to not just post a tweet but also to quote the text (if it is text) or to give some kind of information.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Dude seriously, what an answer. Mind your own business, do what you feel you need to do for your own faith. Forcing people to follow your beliefs isn't good for anyone, worry about your own self.

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Damn. It's a shame she's got her mic on her lapel. The way she walked after that line was tailor made for a mic drop.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
That was pretty great. But I certainly didn't need to be sold on her. She's had my vote for POTUS for years now.

That question was such bait. Hoping toget a damning soundbite and, well, they got one. Just not the one they were expecting XD

HaL64

Nov 3, 2017
Oh man if this is what she is capable of on the spot then I'm looking forward to her debates with Trump.

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
That was pretty great. But I certainly didn't need to be sold on her. She's had my vote for POTUS for years now.

That question was such bait. Hoping toget a damning soundbite and, well, they got one. Just not the one they were expecting XD

Elizabeth Warren MOCKS Christians and people of faith calling them unfuckable deplorables

- Fox News probably