Elseworlds |OT| Batwoman Forever - DC TV Crossover, Dec 9-11 on The CW

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished it and I have to say it was pretty damn lame. I was expecting more from the alter ego switch than a straight body swap. Would have been more fun to see how Barry Allen might have become the Green Arrow and Oliver Queen become the Flash. Nothing Deegan did made sense. They give you this intro where it sounds like he wants to give everyone powers so that they can experience being special and when given the keys to reality he.... switches Barry and Oliver's bodies? What? Why? What is the motivation for anything he's doing? Batwoman doesn't really do anything interesting or give me any reason to care about her show. More lame "The darkness in Oliver!" stuff and some throw away thing where Barry is embracing it for two seconds and might risk becoming dark! Oh no! So fucking corny. Just realized while typing this that the Legends don't show up at all which is why this feels smaller than usual. 90's Flash is there for only two seconds which is lame. Then the whole slowing time down thing because the Earth is slowed?! Come on. I know this stuff plays fast and loose with science and stuff but really? I don't care if it's an homage, it was lame then and it's lame now. The whole thing was lame.

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished it and I have to say it was pretty damn lame. I was expecting more from the alter ego switch than a straight body swap. Would have been more fun to see how Barry Allen might have become the Green Arrow and Oliver Queen become the Flash. Nothing Deegan did made sense. They give you this intro where it sounds like he wants to give everyone powers so that they can experience being special and when given the keys to reality he.... switches Barry and Oliver's bodies? What? Why? What is the motivation for anything he's doing? Batwoman doesn't really do anything interesting or give me any reason to care about her show. More lame "The darkness in Oliver!" stuff and some throw away thing where Barry is embracing it for two seconds and might risk becoming dark! Oh no! So fucking corny. Just realized while typing this that the Legends don't show up at all which is why this feels smaller than usual. 90's Flash is there for only two seconds which is lame. Then the whole slowing time down thing because the Earth is slowed?! Come on. I know this stuff plays fast and loose with science and stuff but really? I don't care if it's an homage, it was lame then and it's lame now. The whole thing was lame.

They explained that in the episode. He wanted to make himself the Flash, but he sucked at using the book so instead he made Oliver the Flash.